Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The source of my rage is my friend

aperture_tech

I have recently told a friend of mine that I think mlp is awesome. He doesn't believe me. Normally, this would not be a problem, but he is a brony too. Now, there are several reasons he does not believe me. First of all he thinks that I am trolling. I have been trying to tell him that I am not, but when I do seem to start getting through to him, he all of a sudden becomes suspicious again. Now I don't blame him for thinking that I am trying to troll, as I used to hate on him a lot for being a brony. Another reason is that my other friend is trying to mess with both of us by telling the brony friend that I am lying. This is the source of my rage. I really want to be able to talk to my friend without him doubting me. Any suggestions to help me get him to realize that I am not lying?

Edit: sorry if it wasn't clear, but the other friend who is trolling and messing with us is not the brony.

Edited by aperture_tech

Aye, tell him that Pinkie Pie won 30 some games in Tic-Tac-Toe against rarity.

I didn't even know that.

Just tell him that HE is trolling YOU and that HE isn't really a brony. At the point, hopefully, he will defend his brony title. Whatever reason he gives to prove that he is a brony, just respond with "Exactly".

If it's good enough for him then it should be good enough for you.

unless, of course, you're a SPY!

Edited by Bohtty

I didn't even know that.

Just tell him that HE is trolling YOU and that HE isn't really a brony. At the point, hopefully, he will defend his brony title. Whatever reason he gives to prove that he is a brony, just respond with "Exactly".

In the dragonshy episode, as AJ and fluttershy are coming up the hill, pinkie/rarity are playing TicTacToe in the dirt and you here Pinkie scream "I win for the 32nd time!" or someting like that. Idk why I remember that episode so well..

Tell him to ask you questions only an invested brony would know.

If he still doesn't believe you, I would try just to ignore their taunting and such.

@@aperture_tech,

I honestly tried that, he was very good at asking very obscure questions. I got a few right though, but he still did not believe me. :( Edited by aperture_tech

I honestly tried that, he was good at asking very obscure questions. I got a few right though, but he still did not believe me. :( char limit

Well then, if he doesn't believe you, then that is his problem.

As long as you know that you are a brony at heart, that is all that should matter.

Aye, tell him that Pinkie Pie won 30 some games in Tic-Tac-Toe against rarity. He'll believe you then. And as Chigens said, tell him stuff only bronies would know

actually told him that, in reference to collegehumor's video. For some reason, he thinks I am attempting to pull off a master troll, but I would never go this far.

I didn't even know that.

Yeah, I have considered that he could be trolling me, so I think I will try that one. It isn't very likely, but I think it will at least work to show him i am serious. Thanks!

actually told him that, in reference to collegehumor's video. For some reason, he thinks I am attempting to pull off a master troll, but I would never go this far.

As bohtty said, try using reverse pschycology by calling him a troll. He will naturally defend himself, and you shall say something along the lines of "Aha" or "exactly" and then he will realize that he was an absolute fool! HAHAHAHHA...sry, got carried away there...

Well, my true-to-self friend, let me start by saying:

Howdy.

Now that it's off my chest, I can honestly say that the friend who is the source of your rage must be the biggest pal of all time. He must be a genius... handsome, too! I'm not sure why you think it is he who is foiling your canon conversion. Obviously I- he is simply enjoying the situation far too much to let the opportunity for some behind-the-scene trolling pass by. Because, let's face it, the friend who is currently the bane of your existence knows what's up. Of course he'd mess with his two best friends. After all, you've had it coming for a long time. Neheheheh...

Oh, by the way, I heard you secks'd an orange. EHW. AHH. JEEEE.

U SO TAINT!

Edit:

post-2915-0-57837400-1347402282_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

Well, my true-to-self friend, let me start by saying:

Howdy.

Now that it's off my chest, I can honestly say that the friend who is the source of your rage must be the biggest pal of all time. He must be a genius... handsome, too! I'm not sure why you think it is he who is foiling your canon conversion. Obviously I- he is simply enjoying the situation far too much to let the opportunity for some behind-the-scene trolling pass by. Because, let's face it, the friend who is currently the bane of your existence knows what's up. Of course he'd mess with his two best friends. After all, you've had it coming for a long time. Neheheheh...

Oh, by the way, I heard you secks'd an orange. EHW. AHH. JEEEE.

U SO TAINT!

Edit:

post-2915-0-57837400-1347402282_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah guys stalkin'guu/ lobstarr/ IRL Ben is the friend who thinks its funny to troll his friends. He also has an orange fetish.

He also has an orange fetish.

I can't help it. The pheromones citrus releases make me so hawny. Honestly, my "want-it" meter spikes through the roof whenever someone unpeels any sort of that sweet, sweet tang. Mmm.

Butchya. Just wear your sister's Derpy shirt and brohoof the little Brady.

Chubs.

YUR STILL FECKIN' DE ORYANG! EHW. AHH. JEEEE.

I can't help it. The pheromones citrus releases make me so hawny. Honestly, my "want-it" meter spikes through the roof whenever someone unpeels any sort of that sweet, sweet tang. Mmm.

Butchya. Just wear your sister's Derpy shirt and brohoof the little Brady.

Chubs.

YUR STILL FECKIN' DE ORYANG! EHW. AHH. JEEEE.

Go and post some Russian mental experiment videos or something.

Punch that lying friend in the face. Then tell him to stop it if he knows what's best for him, after that make him admit he was lying.

Ben, do you hear this? I like this guy. He knows how to get stuff done.

Punch that lying friend in the face. Then tell him to stop it if he knows what's best for him, after that make him admit he was lying.

@@aperture_tech,

I'll take his advice. Obviously you're just seeping into the fandom because it's a master plan to completely and utterly destroy our friend. I must stop you at all costs, even it means punching your lying face!

(One, I'm not quite sure if you're trolling or if what I've said previously has flown straight over your head...)

Well, my friend still won't believe me. I tried to reason with him,but he still thinks I am trolling. After he found out I started a topic about it he said, "You posted a topic about it? Okay, now I know that you are definitely trolling." After that he said that there was no way I could change so fast from a hater to a brony. I have no idea what to do!

Does it really matter? If he doesn't believe you, it's no big deal, is it? He seems stubborn about it, I doubt there's much you can do.

That's what I'm starting to think. However, the reason it is such a big deal is because I gave this guy a lot of grief for nine months after he told me that he liked mlp. I mean that I really overdid it. I will feel a lot better if I can apologize to I'm for all the shit I said about him.

Show him your MLPForums account. Though maybe not your thread on this (that might be odd). Or watch a pony episode with him. Tell him best pony and describe all the characters.

So basically I suggest you express your brony-ness.

And serious haters often convert to bronies. That fact should be helpful in convincing your friend.

Oh, you could ask him what you have to do to prove him you're a brony!

Edited by Viridian Daybreak

Show him your MLPForums account. Though maybe not your thread on this (that might be odd). Or watch a pony episode with him. Tell him best pony and describe all the characters.

So basically I suggest you express your brony-ness.

And serious haters often convert to bronies. That fact should be helpful in convincing your friend.

I will do all that stuff in person as soon as possible, but I won't be able to for a while, with school and the like. I have told him about my account and told him to look at my other threads, but he counts me because of his natural paranoia.