Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey hockey fans...

PonyHag1

Derpy Hooves would make a better commissioner than Gary Bettman. NHL placed themselves in the grave with the 05 lockout and the decision to leave ESPN for Versus/NBC dumped the dirt over the grave. NHL isn't nationally relevant and will never be unless they go back to ESPN.

NHL fans: You don't want to do any more damage than you've already done.

Gary Bettman: I just don't know what went wrong!

Fans: Yeah, it's a mystery.

GB: You okay, fans? Anything I can do to help?

Fans: No...nothing...in the name of hockey, just sit there and do nothing!

GB: *locks out the players* Oops, my bad.

• Brohoof 2

Ugh, I'm just sick of things like this, the NHL is a business, so we can't forget that, but still, everything is about money, and I was looking forward to watching Hockey, but now, it doesn't seem like that will happen, unless they start the season later.

And of course Celestia and Luna would do a btter job, even Derpy! It's just ridiculous.

Edited by ApocalyptiCchaos

Oh, I thought you guys were talking about this hockey:

Posted Image

Yeah, I know our team sucks but at one time, we were the fucking don of Hockey. There's an aura in those really GOOD teams. You get a feeling you're gonna lose even before the match starts. We've lose that in Cricket, in Hockey, and Squash is a long gone thing.

Unfortunately, this year there probably will not be a hockey season. The NHL is going on strike again, and there is little to no chance of this being sorted out before the end of the regular season. :(

Well, let's hope they come to thier senses sometime soon.

Meanwhile, we have some pony reactions to the lockout:

Spike: Make it stop!

Applebloom: But I want it NOW!

Sweetie Belle: Oh my, sounds serious.

Twilight: You're evil...Evil!

Cadence: Why are you doing this to me?

Shining Armor: I've been getting terrible migraines.

Pinkie Pie: You Pinkie promised!

I actually don't even care anymore, at least not the NHL, Well, if they come back a bit later then I'll watch it, but if they lock out the whole season, I may as well be done with this league, there are plenty of others to watch, heck, my city has a WHL team, I could focus on that, but it's just BS that nobody can strike a deal up, both sides are at fault, I don't feel sorry at all for the players, all I see are millionaires whining, they don't care about the fans at all, just how much money they make, it really urks me.

(just had to vent)

Guess I'll have to watch college hockey this year. Which, like, is no different from my usual lol. I always try to catch Michigan Wolverines hockey whenever their games are televised. College hockey is fun, especially the teams with spirited student sections.