Hiya Everypony!

DarligPegasi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, I was searching the ages of the mane 6 and the link I clicked took me to a post on this forum. Then I saw the register button (which said Join the Herd!) and I was like, "Ok!".

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: In my 11th grade year, this girl in my tech class said something about MLP and I was like "Isn't that a little girls show?", and she said that it was funny. So over the summer I checked it out and fell in love with it. :D

Well I am a 17 year old girl and I am about to turn 18, this month! :D I am planning to start college in the spring so I can major in Computer Animation. (Expect to see a lot more of Pony videos on youtube!) Hmm...What else? I like writing, mostly original fiction although I plan to write a pony fic eventually. I draw as a hobby and I think I'm quite good at it :D Let's see...I have a deviantart that I forgot the password too so that's not really important, i suppose.

I love rping and I usually role play on te site that i write stories on, but the people there are a bit...Depressing. Hopefully the roleplayers here will be a bit more cheerful. :D

I love j-pop/rock, k-pop, rock, alternative and techno. :>

My favorite emote is :D As you can see. :D (Okay now I'm over doing it). Anyway I have a cat named Kiba and she's adorable and I'm running out of things to say.

I love Rarity she's my favorite pony of the mane 6, but I like Fluttershy to. Luna is also one of my favorites and I hope we can see more of her in season 3.

• Brohoof 2

'Ello. If you like to draw, I'd love to see some of your work. Computer animation sounds nice. The rp's on this this sight seem to be quite nice so i'm sure you're in for a treat. Oh, and if you say rarity is best pony, here's a little something I found I thought you would like if you haven't seen it already:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

Good to see another Rarity fan here! You don't many of those on the fanbase....but I like Rarity! She needs more love. :3

Anyways, how's computer animation? I'm sure your pretty good at those! It is easy to do? Also, there is a general/pony art section if you want to share your artwork with the world. You'll like it there too, along with the RPG section.

Anyways, we always love and tolerate, so I'm sure you'll make lots of brony friends! Everypony here is very friendly. The forum itself is pretty active too, and there's always something to talk about! MLP forums is one of the best pony fourms around, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Also, try to stay active, as we need the active members!

Happy posting! Hope to see you around! ;)

Posted Image