Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Questions

ZomBrony

Well, the questions are not always entirely random. Most questions I have will be questions about episode names but some, like the one I was basically making this thread for, are not askable in Status Updates (Which is what I usually do) and will not be directly related to MLP.

I will edit out every question that gets answered. It may be kind of selfish but the main reason I made this thread is so people can answer my questions. Feel free to ask questions of your own here. Hopefully they will all get answered

==========================================================================================

I had two questions but managed to answer them after some deeper thinking while making this thread, sorry about that

==========================================================================================

I am also sorry if this is the wrong section or if a thread like this already exists. I did not think to search before making this (for pre-existing ones) and could not think of any other suitable sections even after checking out the Posting Guide

Edited by ZomBrony

Uh... I'm sorry for my sheer lack of ability to read invisible text (if there is any) on the OP post

Where the hell is the questions?

Maybe this is meant to be the overarching question of the thread...

It's just a shame i can't give you an answer!

Ill give you a new question:

Why do some flours flavor's over ride others so that i can only taste one flavor when I have 2 flavors in my mouth

Edit: just realized this is in sugar cube corner OK;

Pony q: What flavor's do you think the rainbow that Pinkie pie tasted are made up of?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKK2218hELk

Edited by Happy Plant

Why do some flour's over ride others so that i can only taste one flavor when I have 2 flavors in my mouth?

Son, this is a Sugarcube Corner. Make sure your question to match the subboard :[

If this thread really was meant to be some kind of question archive, that is

As for your question, how in the broken diamond's sake does flour have a taste? Are we speaking about sugar flour here?

Why do some flour's over ride others so that i can only taste one flavor when I have 2 flavors in my mouth

Edit: just realized this is in sugar cube corner OK;

Pony q: What flavor's do you think the rainbow that Pinkie pie tasted are made up of?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKK2218hELk

To the flour, I think that has something to do with it being a base.

And with pinkie it is probably concentrated ghost pepper seeds and lemon juice.

Son, this is a Sugarcube Corner. Make sure your question to match the subboard :[

If this thread really was meant to be some kind of question archive, that is

As for your question, how in the broken diamond's sake does flour have a taste? Are we speaking about sugar flour here?

Probably my worst post ever :(

Yeah i changed it :) but kept the original question anyways and i can't spell flavor very well and it's auto corrected it to flour hehe sorry ill change that to :)

Okay then

The liquid rainbow is a condensed form of some kind of paint that can freaking float in the sky, and apparently can be sucked by a vacuum clear by Scootaloo. It's damn clear that it was made of screaming ponies liquid magic. Very spicy, as in "holy shit my mouth is burning with the force of thousands suns" spicy

Uh... I'm sorry for my sheer lack of ability to read invisible text (if there is any) on the OP post

Where the hell is the questions?

I had two questions but managed to answer them after some deeper thinking while making this thread, sorry about that

Damn. Closing those quotes reset the character limit...

The reason there aren't any questions in my OP is because I took a long time making this thread (lots of editing, tends to happen when I'm a grammar nazi nervous about people's opinions) answered my questions on my own while making it.

Also, read the entire post. I said others can feel free to ask their own questions here. Because of the title, hopefully they'll all get answered

Edited by ZomBrony

What if we're supposed ask random questions and they get answered by random people? uhhhh oh I got one! Why do they call it a flea market when they don't sell any flea's? (I was watching boast busters)

We can ask questions?

What is the meaning of life?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

If a Tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

asl?

We can ask questions?

What is the meaning of life?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

If a Tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

asl?

Dunno.

That's like asking if the glass is half full or half emptied when it is just filled. In short yes as it produces sound waves regardless of whether anyone is around or not.

If it's just random questions, I have one. Would you say the CMC's outfits in Show Stoppers was a reference to the band Poison, or 80's Glam in general, because Apple Bloom reminds me of Brett Michaels while Sweetie Belle reminded me of C.C. DeVille.