Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

Dominik the Hay Pitcher

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend suggested it to me, I think he's on here...

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Yet again my friend introduced it to me a month ago.

Well I was born in Berlin, Germany and I moved to Russia in the 2000's to get my college degree as I didn't like any German colleges. Now I live in Alaska/Washington. I say that because I visit Alaska frequently even though my home is situated in Washington the state. Umm, there's not much else to say about me here! I hope you accept me here!

• Brohoof 1

I hope you accept me here!

No, your kind is not welcome here >:U Get out.

Welcome to the board :D AJ fans are always good, poor AJ never seems to get enough love. I'm C.Discord, the top Discord fan according to myself, as well as a newly recruited mod. You've joined during our week long celebration of the forum's one year birthday anniversary, so that's why everything is crazy with balloons, confetti and partying ponies. Hope you enjoy yourself; seeya around~

Welcome to the forums, Dominik! Always nice to see another Applejack fan. :3 Of course we'll accept you here!

Make yourself at home, enjoy the current event celebrating the site being a year old, have fun. Plenty of stuff to do here. :D

Hello there, Dominik! My name is Record Scrape, as you can see, and it is very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here, and have fun.

Oh and of 'course you're accepted here.

Hello, my dear friend. I hope we get along in this magical land called MLP Forums.

My name is Perttu Kivilaakso, and I welcome you to the #1 brony community!

Good luck making friends here, post alot, chat with others, well... Do what you want because a pony is free! You are a pony!

Edited by Devious Detonation