Emergerd! What's coming soon!?!

Motion Spark

I can't believe no pony posted this, well, it's a post by the official page of MLP on facebook, and the post says something like this:

"Some ponies are coming soon to your digital devices. Stay tuned for more magical surprises!"

Posted Image

this image is totally maddening, because it's hinting something, what it could be, a new official app for MLP on androind and iphone? a season 3 spoiler in disguise? people are saying that this is related to season 3 but I dunno.

this is the source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=531929283491180&set=a.134316363252476.23944.118429394841173&type=1

• Brohoof 6

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Ha, nice xD Apparently AJ and Twi don't like flashing their tails. Funny, seeing as how Twi was the one shaking her rump for Chrysalis/Cadence in the Season 2 finale. Anyway, this definitely peeks my interest even more.

• Brohoof 1

fSnYzne.png

Ha, nice xD Apparently AJ and Twi don't like flashing their tails. Funny, seeing as how Twi was the one shaking her rump for Chrysalis/Cadence in the Season 2 finale. Anyway, this definitely peeks my interest even more.

That IS Rarity's tail, actually. Her mane and tail are just tad hard to differentiate between.

I was hoping for a full-on console/PC game, though it wouldn't be as creative as the fan-made ones that we see about annually. Unless they hire a company like Rocksteady to develop it, of course. The game mechanics would then be considered akin to Batman: Arkham City of the sort.

Edited by Devin McCourty

That IS Rarity's tail, actually. Her mane and tail are just tad hard to differentiate between.

I never mentioned Rarity, once xP I'm talking about AJ and Twi being the only ones without their tails in the air, and having the tops of their heads instead.

• Brohoof 1

fSnYzne.png

I never mentioned Rarity, once xP I'm talking about AJ and Twi being the only ones without their tails in the air, and having the tops of their heads instead.

Posted Image

Huh, that you did. How'd I misread that?

I could see the game could be something like GTA: Chinatown Wars, you know where they give you an isometric camera angle and you have to move the characters around. Minus the explosions and guns, of course.

• Brohoof 1

I like how Rarity is hiding in the bush because it's the total opposite of what she would do.

biggest poker face ever, he never mentioned Rarity XD

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Season 3 was confirmed for November. So yes they are comming soon.... (AHHHH CLOCK WHY YOU NO MOVE FASTER RAAAAAWR!!!)

But this came out after that so i guess its some pony app... maybe.

I hate Hasbro's ambiguity >< Always making things a surprise. But this still does make me cock my head. I'll wait in anticipation for the moment of release

I am now in a state of confusion and anticipation.....so many questions....so many wrong questions..so many good questions...

My mind is now wandering

comrade_dimitri_hammer_by_goneairbourne-

Created by the fabulous Gone ϟ Airbourne

Yay for pony games! We can never have enough of those! Well, I guess this is the first "official" one.

Posted Image

Do I seriously see Trixie, Cherry Jubilee, Braeburn, Daring Do and a Wonderbolt in the same screenshot? And I'm not completely sure who that pony beside Rarity and AJ is, but I'm pretty sure it's Photo Finish. :wub:

Isn't this exciting? Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited- well, except for the time that I saw you walking into town and I went [deep gasp] but I mean really, who can top that? :blink:

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 2

n1eS6.gif