Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need drawing ideas

Valormos

Hey everypony I've been stumed for a while so am asking you ponys do you have have eney ideas for me to draw but one thing.No car,buildings stuff like I want animal or ponys. :huh:

well you could try your hand at drawing peoples OC's for them, which is what i'm doing between ideas i have of my own.

it rely good for getting into the grove of things

• Brohoof 1

Been looking for someone to do a Gypsy Trixie for me. Wanting her cutie mark to show on her so will be easier to see who it is. Just seems like people want to do OC only.

I have a challenge for you. Draw my OC in a stance kind of like this but more from the front and standing over Octavia. She would have a bandage on one of her front legs and my OC is protecting her from something. Maybe just a shadowy figure. Use second picture for his cutie mark.

post-8163-0-76393000-1351293834_thumb.png

post-8163-0-15020500-1351293963.jpg

Edited by Thunder Bolt

Need something to draw?

Why not Zoidberg?

Seriously. Give it a shot. Maybe alien crustaceans are your thing... If not then google image search "*insert your favorite pony name here* art". That's what I do whenever I'm looking for inspiration.

• Brohoof 2

I have a challenge for you. Draw my OC in a stance kind of like this but more from the front and standing over Octavia. She would have a bandage on one of her front legs and my OC is protecting her from something. Maybe just a shadowy figure. Use second picture for his cutie mark.

I will try to do that but it might be a bit for I can find a good picture of octavia and do you care if change your pony up a bit not alot. :)

Been looking for someone to do a Gypsy Trixie for me. Wanting her cutie mark to show on her so will be easier to see who it is. Just seems like people want to do OC only.

I will do a Gypsy Trixie for you i'll and I will get it done by monday or tuesday and if you dont like it to much ill do it again if you want.

I will try to do that but it might be a bit for I can find a good picture of octavia and do you care if change your pony up a bit not alot. :)

I supose that would be fine. I wanted him to have a longer mane anyway, but couldn't find one I liked on the creator. I do want to keep the same cutie mark. or at least something very similer. Also I always though it would be col if he had a sort of shimer or sparkle to his man and tail, but not to the extent that Luna's is.

It will take me longer because I was drwaing one but then I remeberd that you wanted one with her cutie mark so Im redoing another one