private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what he wanted to say.

"I'm fine... now... I'm ok right now... Don't worry about me, I'll be fine later, too. It's you I'm worried about. The foal. Vinyl- I tried to get to you through Vinyl earlier, and she just said to leave you alone and that you two would take care of the foal together, but... but it's my foal... I need to take some responsibility. I need to be there for you..."

Her face became stern for a moment..."Let me make one thing perfectly clear to you. It is not -your- foal. It is -my- foal and you will have to do as little to do with it as I myself see fit. You RAPED me Nightfall. Do you understand that? You knew I wasn't in control of myself. It would have been the same had I just been drunk. You -knew- and you still proceeded...Not just with ME but with Vinyl too. You say you care about me, but you don't care about ME, you just wanted to get your dick wet. Well you did and now -this- is the result. Was it worth it? Is this how you dreamed your first time would be? With two mares who were drugged? Knocking up a mare who didn't really even like you at the time? Is this how you envisioned it?!"

She was just pissed now. The nerve to try and lay claim to her unborn foal was just beyond stupid considering how it was created. Her beads began to glow and she took a breath and steadied herself. "Do you have any idea what this did to me...?" she whispered.

• Brohoof 2

doing his usual routine Whirlwind soared passed the hospital, trying to put a show on for the patients by the window, as he gazed though one of the windows and saw Obsidian..... tho he wasn't to sure but he defiantly saw a glow similar to her beads.

as he flew passed again as he saw Obsidian with another Alicorn "hmmm must be a friend of hers "he said as he flew closer and tapped on the glass window

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 2

Her face became stern for a moment..."Let me make one thing perfectly clear to you. It is not -your- foal. It is -my- foal and you will have to do as little to do with it as I myself see fit. You RAPED me Nightfall. Do you understand that? You knew I wasn't in control of myself. It would have been the same had I just been drunk. You -knew- and you still proceeded...Not just with ME but with Vinyl too. You say you care about me, but you don't care about ME, you just wanted to get your dick wet. Well you did and now -this- is the result. Was it worth it? Is this how you dreamed your first time would be? With two mares who were drugged? Knocking up a mare who didn't really even like you at the time? Is this how you envisioned it?!"

She was just pissed now. The nerve to try and lay claim to her unborn foal was just beyond stupid considering how it was created. Her beads began to glow and she took a breath and steadied herself. "Do you have any idea what this did to me...?" she whispered.

He was silent. He couldn't say anything else. He didn't want to. He felt like every time he tried, she got pissed because he didn't think.

"I ruined your life, Obsidian... I'm just trying... No... Never mind. If its your foal, then it's a wonder why you decided to help me at all. If your going to blame it on some guilt trip, think of my guilt trip. I do, contrary to belief, have feelings, and sometimes, yes, they aren't good, but right now, and since that night, I can say, my life has fallen down. I've fallen down. And it's always been my fault. I am the one to blame. Go ahead. Blame it all on me. Then maybe we can talk about how my feelings are after I've beaten myself and then you've beaten me."

He couldn't believe himself after he said that. He immediately let his head fall against the bed and he closed his eyes.

"If you didn't come to discuss the foal or the payments, then please: cut my cords."

• Brohoof 3

doing his usual routine Whirlwind soared passed the hospital, trying to put a show on for the patients by the window, as he gazed though one of the windows and saw Obsidian..... tho he wasn't to sure but he defiantly saw a glow similar to her beads.

as he flew passed again as he saw Obsidian with another Alicorn "hmmm must be a friend of hers "he said as he flew closer and tapped on the glass window

She looked out the window and saw a pegasus..not unusual in and of itself, but it was unusual to see THIS Pegasus here. Whirlwind.

She quietly walked over to the window and opened it up a little.

"Hi Whirlwind. I'm a little busy seeing my friend in the Hospital. Could we meet back up at your place? He's had surgery earlier and isn't really feeling well enough to meet new ponies" 

• Brohoof 2

She looked out the window and saw a pegasus..not unusual in and of itself, but it was unusual to see THIS Pegasus here. Whirlwind.

"Hi Whirlwind. I'm a little busy seeing my friend in the Hospital. Could we meet back up at your place? He's had surgery earlier and isn't really feeling well enough to meet new ponies" 

Whirlwind watched as Obsidian walked up and open the window "Hi Whirlwind. I'm a little busy seeing my friend in the Hospital. Could we meet back up at your place? He's had surgery earlier and isn't really feeling well enough to meet new ponies"  she said however something was up and Whirlwind knew it....... and Obsidian knew that he knew.

Whirlwind looked at the blue Alicorn who now buried his head into his pillow, then he looked at Obsidian and gave a nod, before taking off back home.... to wait

• Brohoof 1

All right. I'll see you then. ;')

Rockshire locked her phone, and went to thinking.

OK, so I have to decide this right now... Chances of me being pregnant can run on a 50/50 basis... Not to mention that it's been a few days, so the odds are bumped a little... Star doesn't hate me anymore, so it's leaning to him... But, he got me intoxicated with that vial, minus 50 on Star... Dogboots really cares for me, and he might be the father... Well.... I'll decide it after dinner...

Dogboots soon reentered his dorm with his hooves full of groceries. He barely could see where he was going before putting them down. He didn't waste any time getting started though. He was practically racing back and forth from the stove to the table making sure everything was set up while prepping the meal. After nearly an hour the meal was done and Dogboots started texting Rockshire back.

Dinner's ready.

The stallion put the phone and pen down back on his nightstand as he took one final look around the place. "Okay let's do a quick check. Candle lit dinner table, check. Dorm cleaned, check. Sheets on both beds, check. pack of condoms, check. Okay it looks like I have everything." He said out loud to himself as he looked around the dorm making sure everything was in order. The colt soon turned on the radio and it was still tuned to his favorite station. He enjoyed listening to the Royal Canterlot Symphony. "Wait! Does she like classical music? Well i'm guessing she might. I mean she is a sculptor so she must have refined taste. Heh, i'm worrying over music? Now i'm loosing it." He thought to himself as he went to the bathroom and looked himself over in the mirror. His mane was shaggy but not as bad as it was this morning. He was still wearing his olive vest and gray jumpsuit as well. "Oh god! I forgot to wear something nice! Dammit, I don't have time to pick up anything. This and the security uniform are all I have. *sigh* oh well. You almost had it Dogboots. Hope for the best but plan for the worst. If I can plan for it." He thought to himself as he frowned at the thought. He was trying desperately to impress Rockshire but attempting it only made him feel unsure of himself.

(OOC: an idea of what he made. Besides I don't feel like going into detail how he made the meal. http://www.food.com/recipe/jo-mamas-world-famous-spaghetti-22782)

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"Not feeling well enough to meet new ponies... Huh."

He snorted.

"You must be hiding something. And that is what got my strike one with you. Well, fine. I guess I deserve it, huh? Is that going to be your explanation?"

His eyes were still closed. He sighed.

"Ok, ok. But when you're gone, just remember: I do have feelings, and I am very sorry for all the mistakes I've made."

• Brohoof 1

"Not feeling well enough to meet new ponies... Huh."

He snorted.

"You must be hiding something. And that is what got my strike one with you. Well, fine. I guess I deserve it, huh? Is that going to be your explanation?"

His eyes were still closed. He sighed.

"Ok, ok. But when you're gone, just remember: I do have feelings, and I am very sorry for all the mistakes I've made."

She sighed....

"Nightfall, what was I suppose to tell him? 'Hey, this is the pony that used me for his sexual play thing and knocked me up'? Thats my Ex Nightfall. he would have broken you in half. I was trying to protect you. I swear, there is so much venom between us but I think I know why that is. I think its because deep down you like me...and maybe deep down, despite it all, I like you. Maybe, had all this not happened there would have been an 'us'. I don't even know anymore."

She walked over to his bed side and sat down. "Nightfall, listen to me please. I want you to be in this foals life. You made a terrible mistake and I get that. You're young and frankly, stupid for what you did but that doesn't mean you are doomed for failure for the rest of your days. Maybe you could even be a great father to our foal..." She didn't catch it in time..she did say -our- foal inside of -my- foal. She sighed..."Yes...our foal. Theres a lot of confusing things going on for me right now. I mean I'm with Vinyl but what if Parso shows back up and she wants to be with him? Should I then go to you? I mean how do I explain where this foal came from when he or she is old enough to ask? Should I go with the love of my life who I left when I nearly killed him after we....I lost our foal in miscarriage? This could be a chance for us to start over. I am so confused and yet no one seems to understand or has taken a damn minute to think about ME in all this and what I want!" 

Her beads began to glow but not bright white like shen she was mad but deep blue. She started to cry.

• Brohoof 1

She sighed....

"Nightfall, what was I suppose to tell him? 'Hey, this is the pony that used me for his sexual play thing and knocked me up'? Thats my Ex Nightfall. he would have broken you in half. I was trying to protect you. I swear, there is so much venom between us but I think I know why that is. I think its because deep down you like me...and maybe deep down, despite it all, I like you. Maybe, had all this not happened there would have been an 'us'. I don't even know anymore."

She walked over to his bed side and sat down. "Nightfall, listen to me please. I want you to be in this foals life. You made a terrible mistake and I get that. You're young and frankly, stupid for what you did but that doesn't mean you are doomed for failure for the rest of your days. Maybe you could even be a great father to our foal..." She didn't catch it in time..she did say -our- foal inside of -my- foal. She sighed..."Yes...our foal. Theres a lot of confusing things going on for me right now. I mean I'm with Vinyl but what if Parso shows back up and she wants to be with him? Should I then go to you? I mean how do I explain where this foal came from when he or she is old enough to ask? Should I go with the love of my life who I left when I nearly killed him after we....I lost our foal in miscarriage? This could be a chance for us to start over. I am so confused and yet no one seems to understand or has taken a damn minute to think about ME in all this and what I want!" 

Her beads began to glow but not bright white like shen she was mad but deep blue. She started to cry.

He lay there, thinking.

"It's because we're just ponies," he muttered. "We're just ponies, and we all want something; we'll all fight for the things we want. And along the way, I've made mistakes. It's not even that deep down that I like you."

He sighed and tried sitting up, only to realize the pain. He lay there, wincing a bit.

"Obsidian... Tell me what you want... I'm done with me. I've broken myself. I need to find someone who I can help. That may rebuild me. And right now, you're the someone I need to focus on. I'm- I'm sorry. Will you forgive me, Obsidian, for all the wrongs I've done to you..?"

• Brohoof 1

She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "Nightfall I forgive you. I do. For everything. I want to be mad at you for what happened...not just for this but the other things. In the end I just can't. You need to get back up and if you want someone to fix, fix yourself. If not for you then for me. Be strong and keeping growing. Be the father our foal will deserve."

She took a tissue from the box with her magic and wiped her eyes

"As for what I want....I wish I knew. I feel like I'm on this lonely road..walking into the darkness and cold, two things I usually welcome. For some reason I feel sad in this dark place."

She leaned down and kissed his forehead

"Even though things can be forgiven, the damage those things caused can't always be healed. I don't know what will become of me or my future but I don't want you to beat yourself up anymore. You've paid for your crimes. Its over."

She stood and started walking to the door.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 1

She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "Nightfall I forgive you. I do. For everything. I want to be mad at you for what happened...not just for this but the other things. In the end I just can't. You need to get back up and if you want someone to fix, fix yourself. If not for you then for me. Be strong and keeping growing. Be the father our foal will deserve."

She took a tissue from the box with her magic and wiped her eyes

"As for what I want....I wish I knew. I feel like I'm on this lonely road..walking into the darkness and cold, two things I usually welcome. For some reason I feel sad in this dark place."

She leaned down and kissed his forehead

"Even though things can be forgiven, the damage those things caused can't always be healed. I don't know what will become of me or my future but I don't want you to beat yourself up anymore. You've paid for your crimes. Its over."

She stood and started walking to the door.

"Fix myself..."

He wanted to say something to Obsidian. Before he could stop himself, he heard himself say, "Wait!" He hastily added, "Take care... I'll be here... Mending..." He mumbled the last word, and thought it over. He thought of her words. He could do it... He would do it for her...

• Brohoof 1

Parso eventually woke up, after a few sleepless days, felt energized finally. he got dressed into something decent and combed his mane, he didnt have to go out until tomorrow, but if he wanted to turn his life around, he thought he should clean up. he left his room and headed to the cafe to get a bite to eat, he sat with his food and thought about Vinyl and him

• Brohoof 2

"Next pony on the list; Nightfall. This one's going to be hard to deal with."

Star Keeper didn't take long to find the hospital, having been there many times himself for various reason (overdose being one of them) but this time he had some amends to make. He felt above all else this would be the hardest to do, the one who seemed to suffer the most of them all.

Star was caught off guard when he saw Obsidian walking away from Nightfall's ward. She wasn't in a apparently happy state. "Obsidian, what's wrong? W-was it something I did... or Nightfall? I was just on my way to speak with him..."

• Brohoof 2

"I know...thank you......" She wanted to say she missed him...wanted to say she sill felt something for him in her heart...but really there was nothing left to say....nothing to do but walk on..... she just forced a smile and nodded. "You need anything at all, you just tell the staff. Goodni...Goodbye Nightfall."

She left his room in tears again. She was so confused and lost in thought she almost ran right into Star...again.

"Star! Oh, no its nothing. If anything Nightfall should be feeling better about things. I'm okay but...." She thought for a moment about truth and about how everypony had a right to it. Secrets killed...secrets hurt...

"Star, we need to have a conversation about Rockshire"

• Brohoof 2

He gave a quirked look in return. "What about her? This better not be about the dance, I already have enough on my plate trying to make amends for what I-I kind of did." He held his head low. "Not one of my brightest moments. Anyway, what is it you were saying again?"

• Brohoof 1

"I think you need to have a serious Heart to Heart with Rockshire. I think the damage you did that night goes deeper then you realize. I'm her roommate and as just another Mare I can tell you if you really care about her, don't assume everything is okay. You messed up Star, and you could lose everything really fast if you aren't careful. Excuse me, I have some place I need to be."

She pushed past him and walked towards Whirlwinds place, satisfied she warned him enough without breaking Shires trust.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 3

"Heart to heart? Why would I need-" She was already gone. "Fine then, I'll give it my best."

It seemed visiting Nightfall could wait, he gave a deep sigh of relief  But now it seems he had done yet more damage that he wasn't even aware of. Now where to start looking?

'What the buck didn't I just test her?' The sudden realization came to mind. "I'm an idiot."

He took out his phone and sent a quick text to Shire, it simply saying,

We need to talk, now...

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire's phone kept buzzing, texts overflowing. She picked it up, reading her text from Dogboots. Smiling a little, she started to text back.

"All right give me about 10 minu"

Another text ran in, as she stopped the previous message to read. It was Star... And he wanted to talk. She gulped a bit. This was a bit difficult.

"Uh, right now isn't the best time... But, OK. Just meet me in my room."

She went back to Dogboots' text, erasing the previous text.

"It'll be a bit... Star wants to talk with me. Promise I'll be there as soon as he shuts up. K? <3"

• Brohoof 1

Rockshire's phone kept buzzing, texts overflowing. She picked it up, reading her text from Dogboots. Smiling a little, she started to text back.

"All right give me about 10 minu"

Another text ran in, as she stopped the previous message to read. It was Star... And he wanted to talk. She gulped a bit. This was a bit difficult.

"Uh, right now isn't the best time... But, OK. Just meet me in my room."

She went back to Dogboots' text, erasing the previous text.

"It'll be a bit... Star wants to talk with me. Promise I'll be there as soon as he shuts up. K? <3"

The phone once again vibrated on the nightstand signaling a new text. The stallion walked up to it to check his new messages but soon frowned. "Oh well, at least i'll get enough time to get a quick shower in. Still..." He thought before picking up the phone again and started to reply back to her to warn her but stopped mid text. "She must know about Star's ability to read body language so warning her would be useless and stupid. Plus if I did text her then there's a chance she would end up getting it while talking to Star. It would cause him to be suspicious of her. Dammit!" He thought to himself as he slammed his hoof on the desk in anger. He walked over to the table and blew the candles out as well as putting the meal in the stove to keep it warm. After that he made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. "I hope she can hide it from him. Still, it seems strange that he would want to talk to her at this time. Something is up and I don't like it." Dogboots thought to himself turning on the shower water. The cold shower wasn't doing its job on keeping his mind off of things though. Only a few minutes had passed when he exited the bathroom. He looked the same as before with his mane shaggy and his uniform on but at least he smelled good. However the colt started to pace around his room waiting for Rockshire.

• Brohoof 1

Star trotted back to Shire's room, weighed heavy by the fat he didn't know what was happening. For all he knew he could be wrong, obsidian could be wrong. They could be perfectly fine with no issues... but something about how she said it, Obsidian wasn't giving the full truth, and frankly neither was Shire, or Dogboots. I fact I'm getting right tired of all theses secrets.

He knocked lightly of Shire's door, enough so that she could hear him. "Rockshire, you here?"

• Brohoof 1

Star trotted back to Shire's room, weighed heavy by the fat he didn't know what was happening. For all he knew he could be wrong, obsidian could be wrong. They could be perfectly fine with no issues... but something about how she said it, Obsidian wasn't giving the full truth, and frankly neither was Shire, or Dogboots. I fact I'm getting right tired of all theses secrets.

He knocked lightly of Shire's door, enough so that she could hear him. "Rockshire, you here?"

Rockshire was laying down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. What if Star had found about her and Dogboots? Would he kill her if he did? And what if she was pregnant?

Her wondering got interrupted by Star knocking. "Yeah, I'm in here. Come in.", she said reluctantly.

• Brohoof 1

Whirlwind didn't rely feel like fly much now so he decided a good walk back home would do him some good.

he stopped to check his phone but still no messages "blah these things are rely made with unicorns in mind" he said as he tryed to text Obsidian, but he felt like he had nothing to say part of him wanted to ask if that was the Alicorn who hurt Obsidian.... but he knew the answer "stupid piece of c@~p" he yelled as he threw his phone in anger before slouching his head an picking it back up..... he didn't even know why he did it, he was just pissed, he hadn't seen Obsidian in such a long time and they have even talked to one another yet to try and catch up, maybe it wasn't the right time with all that's going on.

when he got back home he just louched at his door and waited..... more maybe his was just trying to get his head straight 

Rockshire was laying down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. What if Star had found about her and Dogboots? Would he kill her if he did? And what if she was pregnant? Her wondering got interrupted by Star knocking. "Yeah, I'm in here. Come in.", she said reluctantly.

"H-hi." Star slowly walked into the room, making sure this time that no pony was coming down the hall before shutting the door. He sat down on the bed next to the collapsed Shire, trying to make some eye contact but she seemed to be avoiding.it.

"Well, I was out today to go visit Nightfall in hospital, but before I got there I ran into...   a friend. She was in a sad state, but she suggested I...  talk to you about something. She didn't say what but there was genuine concern in her voice. And you've been acting really strange lately."

Star took a deep sigh. "You know you can talk to me about anything, whatever it is you're going through I'll still be here. I do love you Shire."

• Brohoof 1

"H-hi." Star slowly walked into the room, making sure this time that no pony was coming down the hall before shutting the door. He sat down on the bed next to the collapsed Shire, trying to make some eye contact but she seemed to be avoiding.it.

"Well, I was out today to go visit Nightfall in hospital, but before I got there I ran into... a friend. She was in a sad state, but she suggested I... talk to you about something. She didn't say what but there was genuine concern in her voice. And you've been acting really strange lately."

Star took a deep sigh. "You know you can talk to me about anything, whatever it is you're going through I'll still be here. I do love you Shire."

Rockshire didn't want to talk about her with Dogboots... But she still did want to talk about her pregnancy... Just not with him....

"Star, I'm ok. You don't have to worry about me..."

Suddenly, she started to feel a little nauseous....

"Eugh.... Why do I feel like puking all of a sudden?"

• Brohoof 1