private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Draco laughed slightly and said "Sorry about Spark here he's drunk. He's a light weight I'll have to fix that," he shook his head as he looked at the two ponies. He slowly drank his cider listening to Dogboots. He relly needed to control his anger better. He watched the drama with an intrested gaze.

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots didn't have to guess what the deal was with this new pony. "Couldn't hold your cider could you young one? Draco! you couldn't have given him something softer? Now why is Rockshire nearly in tears and Star Keeper here pack-" He said before he stopped himself as he soon realized the situation. It seemed that Star Keeper was leaving the college and leaving behind a loved one. It wasn't long before he soon had a flashback of his past. "I see." He said not surprised at Star Keeper's decision. He's been in that situation before but the question was why. "Before you do may I ask why you've come to this decision Star Keeper?" He asked as he stared at the stallion.

"He- hey i....I'm holding down my cider better than Draco can! awwwwwwwww who am i kidding I'm WASTED!!!!! Woooooohoo.......aooowwwwowowowowowowowowow my heaaaddddd! whats going oooooonnnnnn" Spark start crying uncontrollably(OOC I'm basing this off of what i've seen irl soo hahaha) eventualy passing out again.
  • Brohoof 1

"Because I don't deserve anypony." It was as simple as that. Star Keeper was not worth the trouble of enduring ridicule, harassment and drama. No pony deserved to be treated like that, and so he would leave to spare her from all the treatment. "And no pony needs me."

• Brohoof 2

Draco threw his mug of cider at Star Keeper's head then threw his suite's keys to Rockshire and Draco said "Just make sweet passtionate love to him. So that he can shut up. plus you two will be safe with in my suite. Now you two can go up the stairs to my suit. I need to talk to Dogboots here" Draco ordered some hard cider once more but one for him and Dogboots

• Brohoof 1

"But... Star.... I need you. Do you not understand? Ever since he paired you with me at that party, I've been nothing but overjoyed. I can't stop thinking about you, and with you out of my life..." Her tears kick started again. "... I don't want to continue my life without you... We both can be safe from anything, Star... Just please... Don't leave me..."

• Brohoof 2

"But hey stay outta my bed I'm watching you two" points hoof at his own eyes then points at star keeper. "Draco can you get mee another cider?" looks at draco with puppy eyes. "pweeeezzzzeeeeeee? if not cider then water, my head hurts what happened?" Spark lays his head back on the table.

• Brohoof 1

"Your a light weight when it comes to drinking hard cider Spark, Bob a water for the hung over pony here" Draco said as Bob sat down a mug of water and two mugs of hard cider. "You should of seen it I set up a whole fire work show when i came here yesterday ah it was beautifull"

• Brohoof 1

"Because I don't deserve anypony." It was as simple as that. Star Keeper was not worth the trouble of enduring ridicule, harassment and drama. No pony deserved to be treated like that, and so he would leave to spare her from all the treatment. "And no pony needs me."

"I see, It's your decision what you want to do, not anypony else here. Do what you want but be aware of what your doing to others first. If you leave, Rockshire here will be a mess without you and, by leaving you would've scarred not only yourself but her as well because you left her. I won't force you to stay like the others here have but if your going to leave you should be aware of the consequences your actions will bring. Because when you get yourself into another situation like this I want you to look back and learn from your mistake and make yourself better from it. At least I hope you do that." He said giving his wisdom to the young pegasis. He approached Draco's table and grabbed his cider along with a seat as he waited for his response.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"Thanks Bob Draco I swear if they are in my bed someponys gonna die." Spark took a sip of water and sighed. "Jeez way to make a first impression Spark!" mentally kicking himself for his stupidity. He took another sip of water the said "I never want alcohol again if that's what its like every time."

• Brohoof 1

"I say have her chain him to the bed and ride him like a well like a pony thatll fix their problems," Draco said slightly aloud as he smiled. "But that's just my opinion what I think he needs is sexual release because he is pent up. That pent up energy is coming out as emo syndrome" Draco said. "But hey I could just be drunk off my arse" Draco said as he finally let his irish accent through.

• Brohoof 1

Star had made up his mind, and nothing was going to change it now. He knew what he had to do, though it pained him dearly. He looked back up at Rockshire, sympathy in his eyes. "I don't want to hurt you." And then he kissed her, bringing her into a passionate embrace. "So I'll stay."

• Brohoof 2

"Sweet Celestia....I think I could have gone at least a good five years with out hearing that! You are a nasty boy when you're drunk Draco!

My poor bed I spent two minutes in it and it already has to be burnt!" Spark put his head in his hooves and shook it lightly.

• Brohoof 1

"i have a suite here you know that right Spark" Draco said as he pointed to a staircase. "So your bed is quite safe Spark and don't worry you do what you need to do" Draco smiled and said "Good choice Star Keeper now then how about a round on me" Draco said as he ordered another round of hard cider.

• Brohoof 1

"I tip my hat to you Star even though I know i'm not wearing one. You've taken your first step onto a new path and I hope you continue down this path. Believe me when I say you'll be a better stallion for it." He said as he saw the two embrace each other. He was happy inside though. He didn't care whether or not he changed his mind he was just content with how it turned out. "Draco as soon as you put your friend here to bed meet me at the pub. I prefer to be at a much more subtle and quieter place if you don't mind. He said as he gulped down the last of his hard cider. He left a few bits on the table as tip to the waitress and made his way to the pub. The place was the same as it was last time. Hard working stallions relaxing with a drink as a reward to themselves for their hard work. It was always a fitting place for him. Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"Thank Celestia I don't have to burn my bed!! Wait so if i got a mare friend and you were at the dorm I could just come here?!" Spark had on dumbstruck face and slightly bowed towards Draco."You sir are a most gracious pony!!" He bowed a few more times then asked" What time is it guys? I feel like we've been here all night!"

• Brohoof 1

That has only made Rockshire's tears flow out more. Not tears of sorrow, despair, or loneliness... But instead, they were tears of joy, happiness... She had squeezed him so hard, hugging him as best as she could. She was glad Star was staying. She didn't care what would happen next. An old piece of her broken heart was now restored.

"Thank you..."

• Brohoof 2

Draco said "Well actually Sparks here might be able to help us with something Dogboots" he looked at Spark "Spark do you like to pull pranks?" Draco asked his friend as he looked at Spark with a serious gaze. "trust me I have afew home I can stay at our let others rent"

• Brohoof 1

A goofy yet evil grin spread across Sparks face. "your talking to one of pinky pies best friends in the pranking world! Magic is the only way to prank my friend." A gold aura spread around his horn. Spark started to chuckle then burst out into a maniacal laugh that would put Discord to shame.

• Brohoof 1

Draco chuckled "Well you se I'm planning on taking down Eris and to do that Dogboots and I need helpwith it so you coming?" Draco said as he stood up then yelled at the two down on the floor "Get to my suite you two sheesh" Draco said as he looked back "Also Sparks i know you said it to me and I know your loyal but I have an ideathat might work quite well I found in my family's history book Loveless that my family used to use blood oath's to ensure some measure of loyalty" Draco shook his head "I don't mean it as an offence to you my friend"

• Brohoof 1

Spark gulped "A- a blood oath? I-*sigh* All right I'll do it but only because we're friends got it?" He would have asked the bar keep for a knife but he didn't need one. H took some magic and formed a blade with it. He swiftly cut his hoof with the magic blade,not to deep but deep enough to draw a good amount of blood. He winced at the pain but held his hoof out for Draco to shake it.

• Brohoof 1

Draco cut his own hoof and shook it "Never are we to betray the other. Never are we to betray the trust of the other by aligning with Eris and his cronies. Do you swear upon this very blood that you have spilled?" Draco said as he looked at Spark with a serious look.

• Brohoof 1

Spark looked back returning the serious look, loyalty was almost as important to him as D-Jaying "I swear upon the the blood I have spilled to never align with Eris or his cronies. and should I break this promises let Celestia strike me down though I don't intend to." He looked at the cut on his friends hoof as he pulled his own away. "Do you want me to heal your hoof? No offense if you don't roll like that or if its against customs." He looked back to his own hoof and cleaned the blood off suspending it in the air with magic. "I don't think that I'm going to take the easy way out on this one, Hey barkeep got any bandages back there?" He called out.

• Brohoof 1

"It'll heal on it's own. Plus I got sent through a wall by Eris so yeah I've been hurt alot worse than a cut like this," Draco said "Well come on Dogboots awaits at the pub. plus I think I saw afew nice mares along the way that he could flirt with," Draco said with a joking tone to his voice.

• Brohoof 1

Percussive Force was just sitting in the middle of the stairway, his head hanging low.

Well, let's see... You broke your character right there.

Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious...

Not my fault. You got too soft.

So? All ponies get soft.

Percussive... Quit being a pushover. That'll get you NOWHERE in life.

Shut up! I don't want to continue this damn charade any longer!

And if you don't?! You're gonna get tortured even more!

I can't help it!

YES, YOU CAN.

At that point, his mind spoke out.

"NO I CAN'T! STOP BOTHERING ME AND LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!", he cried out. The yell echoed throughout the stairwells, onto other floors.

• Brohoof 2

After wrapping his own hoof with the bandages the barkeeper gave him he looked back at Draco. "Okay sure but at least bandage it up so it doesn't get infected." He hovered the bandages to Draco so he could bandage his hoof. "When your done bandaging your hoof up just lead the way! Cause I have no idea where anything is besides here, the school, and the dorms!" Spark laughed and looked around the bar to see if anyone was looking at them, he was kinda paranoid about it for some reason probably because they both just cut them selves and he was laughing now, but it didn't matter anymore they were friends and now technically blood brothers.

• Brohoof 1