private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Star Keeper came galloping through the halls as fast as he could, his legs nearly giving away underneath him.He was afraid that if they did he would come to a painful stop. He skidded around the corner, barley keeping his balance. He had found Vinyl's room, though it was by a complete guess. He was not only surprised to see Eris there but also Obsidian cuddling up to Vinyl. He didn't really have time to react though as he quickly began to speak, but he was out of breath.

"Nightfall... we need... to talk... now!" He turned around to face Eris. "Oh,... hi Eris... Don't mind me... just popping around... for a second..."

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 2

Eris' coat was drenched from a few hours of working out. It was a great way to get out his excess frustration, Vinyl could help with the rest of it. Eris checked his phone. He had messages, but not from anyone he wanted to here from. Eris took a minute to stare at his last text from Lovely. He had to make things right between them. He sent her a quick 'can we talk?' text. Eris scrolled to his next message, it was from Vinyl. It had been a while, she must have gotten over her fit. Eris headed up to Vinyl's room and barged into to see Vinyl and Obsidian cuddling on her bed. "Vinyl. My room now." 

Vinyl quickly sat up and faced Eris. She turned around for a quick second and shot Winter a nervous glance. For a moment, she didn't know what to do. Eris seemed a bit intimidating and he would give her what she was desiring earlier, but Winter was there for her and would make her feel special. She put on the least intimidated looking face she could muster (which was kinda hard) and said no.

• Brohoof 2

Eris laughed at Obsidian's response, "funny how you imply that I'm controlling and yet you won't even let her speak for herself." Eris cocked and eyebrow, "Vinyl sweetie. You know there are things I can make you fee that nopony else can. Besides; you really want to show up at the dance alone?" Eris smirked in victory.

"Well she is like that. A two-faced bitch." Lovely went from feeling sad to angry at the very thought of Obsidian. "I can't believe you'd even hang around with the likes of her! It's pretty obvious she was only using you to get a rise out of Eris. No wonder he hit her." Lovely's loyalty to her brother began to return, "you don't even know him and yet you go around talking smack. Why do you do that Nightfall!? What did Eris ever do to you? He was nice to you! All he wanted was to be your friend!" Lovely began to tear up again. After a few seconds Lovely began to calm down. Lovely let out a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry Nightfall. Today's been sort of rough." Lovely sat next to Nightfall on his bed and touched his hoof with a smile. "It would mean a lot to me if you could make an effort to get a long with my brother." 

Eris was surprised to see Star Keeper appear out of nowhere. "The hell are you doing here? This is my sister's room!" Eris began to flare up in jealousy, but soon realized that Star Keeper was looking for Nightfall. "Oh, that little bitch. He's probably in the infirmary--where I sent him. Hopefully he LEARNED his lesson." Eris implied towards Obsidian.

• Brohoof 2

"Well she is like that. A two-faced bitch." Lovely went from feeling sad to angry at the very thought of Obsidian. "I can't believe you'd even hang around with the likes of her! It's pretty obvious she was only using you to get a rise out of Eris. No wonder he hit her." Lovely's loyalty to her brother began to return, "you don't even know him and yet you go around talking smack. Why do you do that Nightfall!? What did Eris ever do to you? He was nice to you! All he wanted was to be your friend!" Lovely began to tear up again. After a few seconds Lovely began to calm down. Lovely let out a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry Nightfall. Today's been sort of rough." Lovely sat next to Nightfall on his bed and touched his hoof with a smile. "It would mean a lot to me if you could make an effort to get a long with my brother." 

"Like hell I could do that. He wanted to be my friend, yes, but the way he acts when you aren't around... raping mares, talking smack about other ponies... What you don't see, Lovely, is he is a monster. He's hid that from you to try to 'protect you.' I would make an effort if he decided to change, but the way things are, it's too late for him to change."

"What did he do to me? Smack me over the head with a chair and knocked me out! Duh!"

"I'm sorry the way I am..."

He had barely pulled his hoof back when she touched it.

"Wait, did you say a two-faced bitch? What... No. No. Not even. No. Get out. If you're going to speak of her like that, get. Out. Now."

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 2

"Well, uh, Nightfall... Whenever I saw you get hit, I did a bit of calculations on how the future would work out, if you decided to pull out revenge."

And so Percussive went into a long explanation about the current situation that involves algorithms and logarithms and all that arithmetic.

"... And that's the situation you are at as of now."

• Brohoof 2

"Well, uh, Nightfall... Whenever I saw you get hit, I did a bit of calculations on how the future would work out, if you decided to pull out revenge."

And so Percussive went into a long explanation about the current situation that involves algorithms and logarithms and all that arithmetic.

"... And that's the situation you are at as of now."

He had a bit of trouble cooling down.

"Oh, joy. Math. I wasn't thinking math, I was thinking of weaknesses of Eris and things I could use against him."

He snorted, then sighed.

"Lovely, if you don't like her, that's your problem. Because I do like her. And that will not change."

• Brohoof 3

"Right... thanks." And Star Keeper was off again, not taking much time to stop. Eris obviously wasn't in a great mood, though it didn't really matter in the end. He'll probably be in an even worse mood it this plan goes ahead. Either way he had to find Nightfall. Don't ask why he just did. It was reasonably critical. That, and he couldn't find Ice Beam, but that is besides the point.

• Brohoof 3

Eris laughed at Obsidian's response, "funny how you imply that I'm controlling and yet you won't even let her speak for herself." Eris cocked and eyebrow, "Vinyl sweetie. You know there are things I can make you fee that nopony else can. Besides; you really want to show up at the dance alone?" Eris smirked in victory.

Vinyl cringed at the thought of losing what Eris could give her. She bit her lip for a split second, remembering the time that they had shared together. But that was before she saw Eris for who he really was. Vinyl stood up and walked over to Eris. He was about to put his arm around her, before she brushed him off and backed up. She looked him in his eyes and spoke. "I know you can make me feel something special, but that's only physically. That's only half of the relationship. Winter, she can make me really feel special. You obviously don't have that ability with me. Or any of the other mares you used to sleep around with. As I told you before, we're done." Vinyl pushed him out of the doorway and shut the door behind him. She stood there for a moment, thinking about what she had just done. She felt like it was the right choice.

Vinyl then walked back over to her bed, laid back down in Winter's lap, and curled herself up around her

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 4

Vinyl cringed at the thought of losing what Eris could give her. She bit her lip for a split second, remembering the time that they had shared together. But that was before she saw Eris for who he really was. Vinyl stood up and walked over to Eris. He was about to put his arm around her, before she brushed him off and backed up. She looked him in his eyes and spoke. "I know you can make me feel something special, but that's only physically. That's only half of the relationship. Winter, she can make me really feel special. You obviously don't have that ability with me. Or any of the other mares you used to sleep around with. As I told you before, we're done." Vinyl pushed him out of the doorway and shut the door behind him. She stood there for a moment, thinking about what she had just done. She felt like it was the right choice.

Vinyl then walked back over to her bed, laid back down in Winter's lap, and curled herself up around her

Obsidian smiled widely, very proud of what she just witnessed. That required a lot of strength on Vinyls parts to do that, but she didn't think for a second Eris was the type of colt to just 'respect a girls decision'. She nuzzled Vinyl lovingly, respectfully. She wanted to protect this mare. Vinyl had not lied to her. Vinyl had not done anything to hurt her. Her thoughts fell back to Nightfall and that night they spent talking. She wanted so badly to have trust him. She liked him. She still liked him, but she couldn't move past that he didn't mention anything about Lovely or that he turned his back.....was it on her as much as Eris when Eris called her a whore? She shook the thoughts from her head and just stroked the mane of the mare laying on her lap, waiting to see if both the storm in her head and the storm outside the door would pass.

"I"m really proud of you Vinyl. That must have been a hard thing to do." She grinning happily.

"So as I was asking before...." she said as she traced her hoof over Vinyls cutie mark

"What is your special talent?"

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 4

"Well, sorry... Once you're bullied a lot, you embrace your inner mathlete...", Percussive could say in this situation.

Rockshire cold hear noise coming from down the hall, and she poked her head out to see what it was. Eris was standing out in the doorway of Vinyl's room... And Obsidian was there... 

Oh no...

• Brohoof 3

Lovely glared at Nightfall, "laughable. It's funny how you rag on Eris for being different around me when your precious Obsidian is the same way. UGH! I'm so sick of colts like you. If she cared so much she'd be here with you right now. But no! You had to call on me, after all the shit you keep pulling with me. And I stupidly keep forgiving you! We're not friends Nightfall. Delete my number and never talk to me again. You're dead to me." Lovely's face was bright red with anger and she fought back tears, "come on. We deserve better company." Lovely looked over at Ice Beam and Percussive Force helplessly as she left the room, slapping the door behind her.

Eris smirked and shook his head as he stood outside the dorm room. He smirked with confidence still, he knew she'd come crawling back eventually. Vinyl was too much of a slut to hang around in a sexless relationship. Eris then noticed Rockshire peaking behind a corner, "oh hey Rockshire." Eris smiled as he waked over to her, "how are you?" It was as if he hadn't even done anything to her, "have you seen Lovely around? She's pretty mad at me." Eris gave a relaxed smiled and checked his phone for a text from her.

• Brohoof 3

Lovely glared at Nightfall, "laughable. It's funny how you rag on Eris for being different around me when your precious Obsidian is the same way. UGH! I'm so sick of colts like you. If she cared so much she'd be here with you right now. But no! You had to call on me, after all the shit you keep pulling with me. And I stupidly keep forgiving you! We're not friends Nightfall. Delete my number and never talk to me again. You're dead to me." Lovely's face was bright red with anger and she fought back tears, "come on. We deserve better company." Lovely looked over at Ice Beam and Percussive Force helplessly as she left the room, slapping the door behind her.

"Oh joy. She's gone. I've made myself enemies to the Nova family. Well, that just means I don't have to deal with her ignorance and stupidity."

He hadn't explained that he had screwed up badly, but it didn't matter now. To be honest, he thought it was good she was gone. It looked to Nightfall that the path she was going down, she was following Eris down his path of mindless sex. She would be like him eventually...

• Brohoof 3

Star had only just managed to reach the infirmary, coming to a skidding halt before crashing into Lovely. She was in quite as state, he face was flushed with anger and yet she held back her tears. Star would have been a bit more subtle, but his breathing has frantic after his excessive galloping. "Oh... hey Lovely... Nice to see you... Is Nightfall... in there?"

He took another second just to regain his breath, coughing a couple of times. "And if you don't mind me asking... why the sad expression?... Did I say something wrong?"

• Brohoof 2

"I"m really proud of you Vinyl. That must have been a hard thing to do." She grinning happily.

"So as I was asking before...." she said as she traced her hoof over Vinyls cutie mark

"What is your special talent?"

Vinyl loved when Winter stroked her hoof down her body, stopping on her cutie mark. "Well, I'm good with my blades, which, mind you, I hoof made from scratch. I work for the princesses as... Well, as an assassin. I get paid quite a bit and live the life of luxury. It wasn't always like that though. There was a time when I lived with my sister in an orphanage." Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 3

Lovely smiled weakly at Star Keeper as she lifted herself off the ground and dusted herself off. "It's nice to see you again Star. And no, you're wonderful." Lovely's eyes darted out of eye contact as she wiped some beginning tears away. "Nightfall is in there. But he's not the Nightfall I thought I knew. He's such a jerk. He's been this way since that strange Obsidian showed-up. It's like she put him under a spell or something." Lovely sighed, "it always hurts to lose a friend. Excuse my rambling." Lovely quickly remembered her manners, "how are you though? I hope everything is wonderful. How is Rockshire?" Lovely gave Star another friendly smile.

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl loved when Winter stroked her hoof down her body, stopping on her cutie mark. "Well, I'm good with my blades, which, mind you, I hoof made from scratch. I work for the princesses as... Well, as an assassin. I get paid quite a bit and live the life of luxury. It wasn't always like that though. There was a time when I lived with my sister in an orphanage."

"Hmmm, interesting cutie mark for an assassin. I would think it had something more to do with music."

She was shocked that Eris did not come back in. Smart move on his part. Why cause a conflict when he surely was egotistical enough to think Vinyl would go back to him. Oh why did things have to be like this? It was only her 2nd day and she had made enemies already. She thought about the chance. She figured Lovely would go with Nightfall. Oh she was still so mad at him for that little tidbit of withheld information. Suddenly she knew what she had to do. But first she needed to ask  Vinyl a question.

• Brohoof 2

"Hmmm, interesting cutie mark for an assassin. I would think it had something more to do with music."

She was shocked that Eris did not come back in. Smart move on his part. Why cause a conflict when he surely was egotistical enough to think Vinyl would go back to him. Oh why did things have to be like this? It was only her 2nd day and she had made enemies already. She thought about the chance. She figured Lovely would go with Nightfall. Oh she was still so mad at him for that little tidbit of withheld information. Suddenly she knew what she had to do. But first she needed to ask  Vinyl a question.

Vinyl looked up at Winter and put her hoof on top of hers. "Well, originally, that was my special talent. I learned music alongside my sister. We were some of the best in Equestria. Then I started getting more interested in weapons. My adoptive father was pretty accepting of it actually. He'd bring me to the range every week."

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl looked up at Winter and put her hoof on top of hers. "Well, originally, that was my special talent. I learned music alongside my sister. We were some of the best in Equestria. Then I started getting more interested in weapons. My adoptive father was pretty accepting of it actually. He'd bring me to the range every week."

"I guess its hard for me to imagine wanting to hurt ponies. I've tried my whole life to stop hurting them. Which actually brings me to a question I want to ask you....I-I...well, I mean if you plan on going....would you like to go with me to this dance I have heard so much about?"

• Brohoof 3

"I guess its hard for me to imagine wanting to hurt ponies. I've tried my whole life to stop hurting them. Which actually brings me to a question I want to ask you....I-I...well, I mean if you plan on going....would you like to go with me to this dance I have heard so much about?"

"Actually, I was only planning to go to that dance with Eris to look for more guys that we could sleep with. I don't really know why I'd go now, other than to be with you. Eris'd most likely be there too." Vinyl rolled over onto her back and continued to look into Winter's eyes. "Winter... You're... You're lovely."

• Brohoof 3

"Actually, I was only planning to go to that dance with Eris to look for more guys that we could sleep with. I don't really know why I'd go now, other than to be with you. Eris'd most likely be there too." Vinyl rolled over onto her back and continued to look into Winter's eyes. "Winter... You're... You're lovely."

"Well then we don't have to go. I mean Nightfall might be there with Lovely and I don't think I want to see that." Winter blushed a little.

"You know, I'm worried about keeping up with you....I mean I've heard from both Eris and you that you like -alot- of sex and with -lots- of variety. I mean I'm just me and I have no idea if I'm even ready for....."

She trailed off as she heard Vinyl speak. I'm lovely? No one has ever called me that before.........she smiled and blushed warmly.

"Well, you're....pretty....lovely yourself..?"

OMG....she thought epic fail.....

• Brohoof 3

"Well then we don't have to go. I mean Nightfall might be there with Lovely and I don't think I want to see that." Winter blushed a little.

"You know, I'm worried about keeping up with you....I mean I've heard from both Eris and you that you like -alot- of sex and with -lots- of variety. I mean I'm just me and I have no idea if I'm even ready for....."

She trailed off as she heard Vinyl speak. I'm lovely? No one has ever called me that before.........she smiled and blushed warmly.

"Well, you're....pretty....lovely yourself..?"

OMG....she thought epic fail.....

Vinyl blushed. "I think I can um... *gulp* contain myself. At least, I hope I can." Vinyl took a deep breath and closed her eyes tight, then relaxed and looked back up at Winter. "Don't worry. I can do this. I may need to buy... a certain something, but I can control myself."

• Brohoof 3

Vinyl blushed. "I think I can um... *gulp* contain myself. At least, I hope I can." Vinyl took a deep breath and closed her eyes tight, then relaxed and looked back up at Winter. "Don't worry. I can do this. I may need to buy... a certain something, but I can control myself."

"Can you really?"

For a very brief moment she lost herself in Vinyl's eyes. 'What are you doing Obsidian...you hardly know her......this is CRAZY...' she thought to herself.

An image of Nightfall flashed through her mind. His kindness, yet his timidness. The way he helped her...was so sweet to her...the way he didn;t mention another pony he liked....the way he didn't stand up for her....the way he turned his back......she shook her head to erase the images from her mind. She looked back down at this darling pony who actually stood up to Eris and came back to her...She chose me......Nightfall didn't.....

She leaned down and nuzzled Vinyl, playful nipping at her neck then looked back into her deep eyes.

"So, where do we go from here"

• Brohoof 3

Rockshire couldn't help but give a pissed glance at Eris. Their first encounter since the raping... It wasn't going to be good. "Oh, hello...", she said with an annoyed tone. "I wouldn't imagine that she would, considering you knocked out that alicorn and slapped my new roommate. No I haven't seen her."

Percussive walked next to Lovely, seeing Star and nodding his greeting to him.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh, well, I actually haven't seen her since this morning. You know more than me. But you said something about Nightfall being a jerk. I think we should all just cut him some slack for now. He has just been caught up in a fight for near no reason. We should just leave him be. He might not be the best pony to talk to right now."

Great, now I need to find somepony else, but who. Percussive? That's odd to see him again. I guess these two are better than nothing. Let's face it, you can never make a decision on your own. Just ask for help this once.

"Hello Percussive. Okay you guys, I hate to ask this of you but I kind of need your help. This is an awkward situation and I have no clue what to do next. I don't want to get anypony involved but it seems I have no choice anymore."

• Brohoof 2

"Can you really?"

For a very brief moment she lost herself in Vinyl's eyes. 'What are you doing Obsidian...you hardly know her......this is CRAZY...' she thought to herself.

An image of Nightfall flashed through her mind. His kindness, yet his timidness. The way he helped her...was so sweet to her...the way he didn't mention another pony he liked....the way he didn't stand up for her....the way he turned his back......she shook her head to erase the images from her mind. She looked back down at this darling pony who actually stood up to Eris and came back to her...She chose me......Nightfall didn't.....

She leaned down and nuzzled Vinyl, playful nipping at her neck then looked back into her deep eyes.

"So, where do we go from here"

Vinyl smiled and curled up next to Winter. "With your help, I'm pretty sure I can work through it." She blushed as she felt the loving nips on her neck. "That depends. Where do you want to go from here?" She looked into Winter's eyes and bit her lip. "This could go a few different ways." Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 2