open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

Draco nodded "Aye that we do and we need our rest. Now more then ever" Draco said then looked at Yavolin and shook his head "Just to save one mare," Draco muttered as he walked to his room slowly thinking and planning what he would do when this mess was all over.

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/draco-omally-r1651

http://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/561674 My story

http://pre01.deviantart.net/a52b/th/pre/i/2014/015/5/5/runes_1_0_by_dragon_fangx-d72cibe.pngNice Runes

Yavolin began to wait for the others to fall to sleep. so he could leave in the dark of the night, he whispered to himself."Rainbow dash I'll set things right". Yavolin knew what he tried to do to Draco he didn't care that much for Draco but he knew Draco will tell rainbow dash for what he tried to do.

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Meta Knight sighed. He tapped Yavolin on the shoulder. "Yavolin... please, come with me. I have something to show you that you might find useful..."

Sailor Yellow woke up with a start. He peered out the window. Sure enough, there was Fillydelphia. He rang a bell. That would let Meta know...

Yavolin went with meta knight. he still didn't say anything becuse of his guilt but he knew if he did some deeds and showed that he is sorry for what he has done.But he knew if rainbow dash was up she wouldn't even look in his direction because of the type of betrayal he tried to do.

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Meta followed many twisting corridors until he reached his chambers. He opened the door to a spectacular view of Fillydelphia. Meta Knight sat down. "Please sit down," Meta Knight asked. When he did. he said flatly, "I know what you intend to do tonight." He paused and look at him. "However, I will not stop you. I will even come to see you off, if you desire. But that's not why I called you here." He paused, and looked out the window. The sun was just starting to rise. "Isn't Fillydelphia a beautiful thing at first glance, Yavolin?"

"i guise so, to bad i want have Rainbow dash with me at all sooner or latter she will find out about i did from Draco and it want be pretty which is why i am heading off to redeem myself and to bring honor back to my name". Yavolin understood what he did was wrong.

"Good... but let's look at the other end. What would happen if you stayed with us? Before you start grumping," Meta said, "I just want to make sure that you think that this is truly the best choice. If you stay with us, then, if we succeed, you would be called a hero. Is it better to be a hero of the world, or a rouge that is trying to redeem his name? I personally think that the first way is the best, but that's just me."

(Do not run out on me. I'm just making a last ditch attempt to unify this party...)

"But what about rainbow dash i can't face her she's going to ask about me". Yavolin was thinking about staying but he knew he'll have to prove himself loyal by doing what was asked of him be it small missions or big missions he'll do it if it were to make rainbow dash proud of him.

"Rainbow Dash? She might scold you for doing that, but it will ultimately be ignored, and as long as you prove to her that you have gotten over yourself, she will forgive you." Meta spun in his chair, grabbed a cup of tea, and spun back. "Would you like tea... coffee... hot coco...?"

Star Keeper tinkered with the machine on his back, adjusting it's setting so that it now began to whir to life in a purple glow. He turned to face Draco, a menacing gave being exchanged. Star Keeper was on his last wits.

"There is no time to go around finding the components for a cure that is only half likely to work. If you will not help me then you are n use to me." He raised a foreleg, aiming it in Draco's direction. Energy began to converge on his outstretched hoof, about to leap forth in a mad frenzy.

"I'm sorry it had to be like this, I'm using up more power than I would have liked, but I have to do this. I have to take this ship."

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Draco slapped Star Keeper with enough forced to knock a manticore off his feet "ENOUGH" Draco yelled out "Tell me is it worth it sacrificing your life after I saved you?" Draco asked as he put his blade infront of Star Keeper "If your so deadset on taking your life do it infront of me then prove to me that you are a cowardly little pony,"

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.

http://pre01.deviantart.net/a52b/th/pre/i/2014/015/5/5/runes_1_0_by_dragon_fangx-d72cibe.pngNice Runes

Yavolin heard something outside."Hot coco but did you hear that"? Yavolin felt uneasy about what he was hearing outside his only hope was that meta knight heard as well, or that he was hearing things but Yavolin couldn't take that chance he was ready for anything.

Purplepower was in bed, when she heard noises in multiple directions. Ugh! Seriously, somepony should take lessons in silence! She tried to block it out, but the noise continued. Wonder who's trying to kill who now. She was not a morning pony. Well, too late to try to go back to sleep now. She got up and brushed her mane, then left her room. She went down a few corridors, trying to find the source of the noise, but was unsuccessful. "Well that's just terrific. What now?" She tried to find he room again, but she didn't have a keen sense of direction. "Oh, whatever. I'll just go out of these corridors. Maybe I can find something to do." She got out of the hall ways, and saw the Sun rising on Fillydelphia. Wow.

post-15259-0-18010300-1380649895.jpg

Artist

Current Project: The Seal of Tartarus: Audioplay, Animation, Comic

Meta Knight shrugged. He handed him a cup of hot chocolate. "Yes. I heard it. Haven't you ponies finished killing each other? I really don't have to keep breaking bones." He sighed. "I am finished. You can decide if you want to stay, or go. Either way, I need to deal with this." He started to walk out, but stopped and gave him his sword. "Wield it with love and light, whichever way you choose."

Yavolin picked up the sword. He began to look at it."Alright sword it time to rock those changelings i am staying for rainbow dash". Yavolin put on a cloak over his figure and hide inside the ship and wait for rainbow dash to awake so he could make his way out.

Purplepower was in bed, when she heard noises in multiple directions. Ugh! Seriously, somepony should take lessons in silence! She tried to block it out, but the noise continued. Wonder who's trying to kill who now. She was not a morning pony. Well, too late to try to go back to sleep now. She got up and brushed her mane, then left her room. She went down a few corridors, trying to find the source of the noise, but was unsuccessful. "Well that's just terrific. What now?" She tried to find he room again, but she didn't have a keen sense of direction. "Oh, whatever. I'll just go out of these corridors. Maybe I can find something to do." She got out of the hall ways, and saw the Sun rising on Fillydelphia. Wow.

Ace was finding his way to the infermy to check on his leg, sure Meta healed it but he wanted to get it looked over all the same can't hurt to be careful Ace realised that he was completly los. Oh great, now i'm lost Ace was walking around some more until he came upon the same balconey and saw where they were going "Phillydelphia? I've always wanted to come here"

Star Keeper pulled himself up from the ground, taking time to notice the new gash on his forehead.

"One thing you must understand is that currently have a choice. Act now to save many, or wait to save a few. Either way death is inevitable. I am no coward; I am a realist as much as I am an opportunist. What I have made is a system able to take the emotional energies produced and amplify it into destructive power. A weapon I plan to use."

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Yavolin rushed out side."Your not using that at all, now i am going to destroy your amp, and we are going to save Equestria without destroying canterlot". Yavolin had his sword in hand just encase star keeper tried to resist his demands."Now are we going have to do this easy way or the hard way"?

"Fine then, if you wont help me, I'll do it myself. Goodbye." The circuit whirred back into life, he purple bubble of energy encasing him once again. In an instant he was gone, no trace being left behind. Star Keeper had teleported of to Celestia knows where with the intent of destroying Canterlot and all within it.

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Yavolin couldn't let him get away."Draco, i am going after star keeper promise me one thing if y'all revive the mane six tell rainbow dash that i am sorry". with that Yavolin took off after Star keeper even though he didn't know where he went it seems he'll be near canterlot so that's were he'll go to.

Star Keeper appeared on the hillside over looking the great city. Across the ravine he could see what used to be the crown jewel of Equestria. It pained him dearly to see it in such a state. He could not use another teleportation, he did not have enough power to do that again, only enough to finish the job.

The walk there may take a couple of hours, and once he reached the gates he would need to be quick, unless he willed himself to be caught before he could finish. All voice of reason and hope was now gone from Star Keepers mind, he had lost his home, his life, everything taken. There was no empathy to be had, he was an empty shell.

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

Yavolin didn't know where star keeper was then it hit him."The hillside"! Yavolin to the air and went for the hill sides over looking canterlot till he he finds the one star keeper is on, he needed to stop star keep even if it meant killing him but right now he must try to reason with him.

Ace was finding his way to the infermy to check on his leg, sure Meta healed it but he wanted to get it looked over all the same can't hurt to be careful Ace realised that he was completly los. Oh great, now i'm lost Ace was walking around some more until he came upon the same balconey and saw where they were going "Phillydelphia? I've always wanted to come here"

"Oh, hi! What are you doing here?" That was a really stupid question. She sat down. "I like Fillydelphia too." You know, you could at least TRY to think of something original to say once in a while. She sometimes got on her own nerves, which is a very annoying thing to happen.

post-15259-0-18010300-1380649895.jpg

Artist

Current Project: The Seal of Tartarus: Audioplay, Animation, Comic

That figure in the distance. It couldn't be! Damnation! Had he followed him all this way? There was little time to waste, Star Keeper took to the skies, speeding towards the gates of Canterlot. He had to do this now or it would be too late for anything else. He could see the vast numbers of Changelings swarming around the city like wasps. There were so many of them, to many for any army to deal with alone. Where had they all come from in such a short time frame?

At last, the gates were ahead. Star Keeper landed in front of the unguarded gateway, firmly planting his hooves on the ground. It was now time. Draco had given Star Keeper an element of his life force, the energy that could be produced from this was off the charts. Amplified by the conductor and with enough raw emotion, Star Keeper was able to generate enough power to shatter the foundations of Canterlot, sending it into the ground.

He had to think harder, hold an image in his head of what he loved most and focus it. His eyes closed and delved into his memories, searching for the dearest thing to his heart. It wasn't hard, in front of him he saw a unicorn sitting in the Canterlot library, eagerly reading a book on magical application. The mare looked up behind her and smiled brightly at him.

"Star Keeper, you're here! It's so good to see you."

He began to feel joy rising up within him as he concentrated harder on the memory. It was simple yet sweet. "Yeah, It's great to see you too Twilight. Shall we get going now?"

"Yeah, sound fun." Around Star Keepers hooves he felt the energy begin to build up till he was lifted above the ground by a few inches. A purple glow was emitted from his eyes as it surged through his body. He was doing this to save her.

W9l6vjS.png?1?3720

"Meta Knight I'm about to do something really reckless fly above the clouds and quickly. I'm about to use a tornado an f-5 class tornado to be more precise to deal with that moron down there" Draco said as he opened his wings. It was going to hurt alot Draco chuckled as he looked to the sky and said one of the most ironic things in his life "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked." He flew off the deck quickly.