Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I a dragon, or a mare in a dragon costume?

Dragonheart R1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it through Equestria Daily.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I kept seeing lots and lots of pony vectors on deviantART, and a lot of the design really piqued my interest. Eventually, I decided to watch the Season 1 Premiere, and I've been hooked since.

To answer the title of this topic, I'm a mare in a dragon costume. Actually, I'm more of a colt, because I am male. But either way, I'm fascinated with dragons, and dragonology is one of my special talents, hence the dragon cutie mark (which will become visible later on). I have a special somepony named Updraft, who is a pegasus like myself. And I just realized that this stuff may not be what this topic is supposed to say, but oh well. Just know that I am male and interested in MLP whether I'll admit it or not. :blush:

P.S.: I'm loving these emotes. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the club, grab a drink, and enjoy your stay at the best forum on the interwebs!

Also, dragons are awesome!

Hola :D Welcome to one of the most active pony forums out there. I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed top Discord fan. Hope you enjoy yourself and have a terrific stay.

• 4 years later...

DAAAARRRrrrrr-ag-ONS!

Why I ALSO happen to dearly love dragons! We need a dragon fanclub up in here! Just dragons everywhere!  So what if your either pony, dragon, or dragonpony! What's it matter, why draw lines? That would require being conscious of reality! Be all of the above!

Oh yes, and welcome and all that bedazzle!