Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Penthouse Party RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Percussive Force was a bit confused on what just happened. The alicorn laughing at him, him buying a drink, saying that he feels better...

What the... OK, so me just sitting down gets me a drink? That's a bit weird, but OK then...

He just took a sip of the drink, his mouth cringing to the taste. Has it really been that long since he drank something like this?

Shade looked at the pony who was talking to her...

"What's it to you? There are plenty of mares here... Why don't you go talk to one of them?"

Shade flaped her wings and created a small thundercloud... Then slammed her face into it

She stopped crying after that...

< my father wouldn't want me like this... Or... I don't know.. I just need to stop being so sad... But...>

She looked at the pony to heir what he had to say

hunter trotted up to featherheart and snuggled up to him. she saw the pony he bought a drink for

"oh, hi, welcome to my party. feel free to unwind as you see fit"

she then smiled at her new guest then nuzzled up to her snuggle buddy and kissed him on the cheek

Featherheart blushed. He tried held back laughter when he saw the green maned pony again.

"Oh hey again... ok tell me was it a bet or a dare or something?"

He turned back to Hunter and kissed her on the lips.

"so... are we going to show our new friend around, maybe help him weed his hair or something?"

hunter smiled and gave featherheart a playful punch on the arm

"thats not nice"

she giggled before turning to the pony

"dont worry, youre not the only one i know that has green hair"

she smiled before turning to featherheart

"want to snuggle on the couch again?"

she kissed him on the lips

"Um, what... I don't know, is that the only thing to do here or something?"

He looked about the room and then at Vinyl.

"It mush have taken a lot of effort to get her here. Can't we get something happening, like a party game... not like one of Pinkie's party games, oh yer you don't know her don't you"

Featherheart laughed and kissed Hunter again.

Now he was really confused. Somepony asking him if he came here on a dare? He just heard of this place down the street!

"Uh... No, not a bet or anything. I... just heard that there was a party happening down the street, and I just showed up, seeing if there was anypony else that I know came..."

"Why not talk to you? You seem like a likable mare and I can see that you need somepony to talk to." Faceless smiled again at the mare. "Do you need anything at all? A drink? Tissues? All I want to do is help you out, but I need you to help me to help you with helpful things... if that makes sense."

Flyer blushed at the weird sentence.

"Oh yer you're still here. I was talking about the mane"

He pointed at the the strangers mane.

"I mean... is that dyed or something. Anyway whats your name, is it moss, grass, leaf or just green, no wait I bet it's yellow just to mi things up a little."

He fluttered his wings a little and smiled at his new friend.

Great... Not even 5 minutes here, and there's already someone making fun of the mane...

"...I'm Percussive Force... And my mane.. Is just green. No moss or anything like that involved...

He takes another sip at his drink, cringing up again at its unusually soour taste.

"You sure, I think I see bit of seaweed in there. Don't worry. I'm just kidding, the party it's not going too well you see, just dancing and talking"

Featherheart looked down at his hooves and then up at Hunter.

"Well you can make friends here that's for sure, although you can't shake them of that easy as you pick them up"

"leave his mane alone, i think it brings out his radiance"

hunter gave featherheart a nuzzle

"all my friends know that i like to snuggle, but if you want to do something else, im perfectly fine with that."

hunter looked around her grand room and noticed a couple colts completely drunk get taken out by her security

"um, i think nearly everypony is too drunk to play a game"

"Don't you have some pony already? That clover mare?

Shade looked over at the green maned pony across the room who seems to be getting dised by the colt that hunters huging....

She stands up... Blinks out the tears... And walks out of the shadows towards featherhart...

She walks in between them and...

"Back off blank flank... You got a problem with green manes?"

She glared at featherhart as she flicked her green mane with electricity flowing out of it.

Well that was a way to get rejected, Faceless sighed, sadly, as he made his way out onto the balcony, alone.

Every time I meet a fantastic mare, they either run away or reject me. Flyer looked at his drink and took another swig. Suddenly, he felt a lone tear streak across this face.

"Either they have put something in the drinks or everypony here is just emotionally unstable..." he murmured to himself as he wiped away the tear and stared into the night's sky...

hunter started to sweat, she didnt want a fight to break out between the colt of her dreams and her friend

<oh crap, oh crap. please dont start a conflict>

"uhh, im just going outside, ciao"

as hunter walked towards the balcony, she saw a colt looking like he was going to cry

"is there something wrong, sweetie?"

Faceless noticed the mare next to him. He wiped his muzzle and smiled.

"I'm just getting some fresh air, and I don't really get to see the skyline all too often. You're amazingly lucky to live here..."

Flyer briefly glanced up at the sky again.

"I don't think we have properly met yet..."

"hunter incendiare, im glad you like the view. say, didnt i see you with equestria's lucky charm earlier?"

hunter smiled at the colt and slowly put a wing on his shoulder to comfort him. she noticed her glasses were fogging up so she takes them off to wipe them

Faceless liked the feel of the wing over him, making him feel warm in the cold night air.

"My name is Faceless Flyer. You would be right in saying that I was with Lucky Clover... only she had to go." Flyer tapped the necklace around his neck with the plectrum and clover attached. "I got a bit of a memento though."

Flyer smiled, sadly, as he thanked Hunter for cleaning his glasses, as he clipped them onto the bangles on his hind leg.

"i guess we're on the same boat, i dont know what got into the colt i was with but he started to tease another poor colt, i guess its true that there is no perfect love intrest, like in the books"

hunter let out a stray tear and it fell down her cheek

"all i want is to make daddy look down on me and smile, before he passed, i promised that id find love before im twenty-one"

"I'm sorry for your loss, but I would have to disagree with perfect love. It does exist, but you just have to dig deep to find it..." Faceless smiled as he wiped away the tear that formed on Hunter's face. He looked up to the sky and wondered how many passed ponies looked down upon the world.

Metallic Strings was a bit bored, and also getting kind of annoyed by the music that was currently on. He was trying to drink the least cider possible. He looked around. He saw that green maned pony with another green maned pony.

-"I guess I wasn't meant to be loved... Atleast I got my cello and my skills. Although that will not help me getting what my heart most desires..." He said has he looked at his reflection in the cider.

"Time to... Move onto the middle of this party... And headbang." He sighed after saying so.

"Calm down there missy, I was just joking, look I even brought the poor guy a drink. Do you want on too?"

Featherheart looked over at the bartender and nodded, then he put a hoof on the mares back.

"Whats you're story my friend... wait, that's not normal magic, and your a Pegasus. How in the hay are you doing that?"

He took his hoof off of her and looked at the drink the bartender just put down.

"Well there's you're drink, now lets hear that story of your's"

Percussive wasn't exactly confident with this situation. Another pony had tried to stand up for him, electricity flowing from the mane. It was a bit scary...

Without either of them looking, he snuck away from that scene, leaving only his drink in the chair, and through the giant crowd of ponies who were head banging throughout the song. He opened up a door to a balcony, ((different balcony)) and just sat at the railing, looking off into the night sky.

"Not normal magic!?"

Shade got realy annoyed with featherheart.

"Il show you how!"

Shade lifted her fore mane shoing her broken off horn...

"This is how.... Dout you can do anithing with yours..."

Shade was ready to shoot a bolt of electricity...

Her hart was beeting fast, she voud that shed never show her horn, but she was drunk and angery.

Faceless heard a commotion in the penthouse.

"Wait here a second, Hunter." He went in and saw Shade revealing the broken horn and pointing it at Featherheart.

"Oh ponyfeathers..."

Flyer flew over the dancing crowd of ponies to where the two were standing and put himself in between the two seemingly alicorns.