Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Penthouse Party RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Lucky Clover saw the time on Flyer's watch. Oh dear! I haven't got much time left! " Faceless, I....." she forgot what she wanted to say.

"I just... I just wanted to tell you....." She looked into his eyes and found the words she needed " I wanted to say that, well, I really have to go soon, and I don't know if I'll ever see you again. I live in Canterlot, you live in Ponyville, what happens if we never cross paths again? Ever? I don't want to forget you.....I guess it's ok if you forget me....You'll probably find somepony else...." Clover's eyes began to fill with tears. She had fallen for Faceless Flyer and she couldn't stand the thought of loosing him to another mare.Pull yourself together Lucky Clover! "Sorry, and thanks for making this night amazing." She turned to the colt who had bumped into her. "I really would have liked to stay and chat with you, but it's getting late, perhaps you and Faceless should get to know each other." Lucky Clover looked at Flyer again. She reached out and stroked his mane. "I'll miss you." she reached over and kissed him. Then the clock chimed 12. "I have to go!" she yelled. "bye!" Clover sprinted to the exit and rushed down the stairs, leaving behind a lucky four-leaf clover that had fallen out of her mane.

"its always the same, i meet a colt, i fall for the colt, colt leaves me and i feel shattered by heartbreak. I really loved him. Daddy is probably up there watching me with disappointment"

hunter was still fully in tears whilst lying on her couch, the same place where she snuggled with featherheart that same night

Shades eye got full of water. She knows how hunter feels... How relatable it was to shade.

"I know how you feel... I live with heartbreak every day, and I don't even know my father... Sight* it not easy being like this..."

Shade held hunters hoof.

"Tell me what exactly happened with you and that colt"

< what am I doing... Helping other ponies... I should have just stayed in the shadows... But what the hay>

Edited by villan97

"the night was going so perfectly, we snuggled, we danced. then i kissed him and told him that i loved him, he ran out giving me the same excuse 'somepony is calling me'. I feel used, why do colts have to be such jerks to fillies that adore them?"

hunter hugged shade and spoke to her over her shoulder, the tears are starting to slow down but not stopped

shade sighed...

she huged hunter tightly trying to comfort her, but she couldn't help crying herself...

"i guess some ponys just get creeped out when some ponys move too quickly... i know i was when that pinky pie threw me a welcome party when i moved to ponyville sigh* but colts are a whole different story"

"the moment was right, i thought he felt the same way. to be honest, I'm terrible at love, all i ever wanted was a stallion that cared for me and treated me right, when i finally found him.....well, you know what happened. If he were to let me apologize to him, my fath would still be in him"

hunter poured a glass of champagne and drunk it down, trying to drown the sorrow

Shade didn't know what to say now... She wasn't the kind of pony that gives out good advice

"Why don't you go find out what he's up to? He could just be one of thoes shy types... Infact... I think he is just shy, the fact that he dosnt have a cutie mark, the way he spoke to me at the bar, how he shyed away from you... Why not just give him another shot?"

Saying that made shade think...

< maybe there's somepony who likes me but I shy away from them?... What are the chances of that>

Shade held out her hoof to lead hunter back to the party...

"Come on, lets go find him, and maybe find me one, even tho there's a stallion in ponyville Iv had my eyes on... Maybe I can find somepony here"

Featherhert saw Hunter and this new pony walking around the penthouse. "didn't take too long for her to find somepony else" he thought as he looked across the dance floor from the balcony. He looked around, noticing that the unicorn had left and the black Pegasus was still stood there.

"Never speak to anypony you don't know"

He whispered, realizing how much he had contradicted himself with that sentient.

I cocked my head at the statement.

"I would have to disagree. Without that, you become without friends. Friends and fam-. Ahem, friends are the most important thing in this world."

Faceless reached a hoof down and took the four leaf clover on the floor. He made a neat hole in on of the leaves and thread it through a string on his neck, also holding a guitar plectrum.

I smiled at Featherheart and walked inside again.

• Brohoof 1

"And you would be without fear, or enemies"

He looked down at the ground. "I wish I could get along with others, it's so hard" looking up he saw Hunter hand her friend getting closer, He leaped over the edge of the balcony and fluttered underneath it, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

(OOC: featherhart dose know shade is female, right?)

Shade took hunter to the balcony as she sees the pony hide under the balcony.

"I guess he is like me, when I'm not... Full of punch... Cough* just try to go slower... Now you know where to find me... Il be in the dark corner if you need me"

Shade goes back inside to hide in the dark corner.

< il never be able to get me a stallion... And that's why I'm always alone... >

I went to the bar and ordered another apple cider. Well, there goes another beautiful mare out of my life. I don't think much else is going on at this party for me so...

Faceless took a swig of cider and smiled as the golden liquid flowed down his throat. Good, but Sweet Apple Acres still tops it!

Flyer thought about Featherheart's last statement, about fear and enemies...

"Well," he said, "sometimes you have to take that risk to find those friends."

He looked around and spotted a lone mare in the corner. Eager to start some conversation, he trotted over to introduce himself.

Edited by Faceless

ooc-using a phone bear with me

''featherheart, im sorry for being so forward, its just you were everything i wanted in a colt. do you think you can give me a second chance?''

hunter still looked messy from the mascara running down her face from crying so much

Feather heart fluttered up from under the balcony.

"Oh, well I'm sorry for even talking to you, this always happens to me when I meet a mare I like."

He landed and walked over to Hunter and hugged her, he kissed her cheek. He smiled and blushed.

"So... who is you're friend?"

''please, its me who should be sorry. you have to believe me when i say that im cursed, having an open heart''

she enjoyed the warm feel of featherheart's embrace and she started to calm down a little bit

''oh, thats my friend, shade. looks like shes talking to somepony''

Shade was walking back into the shadow of the dark corner... And was definetly not talking to some pony... :P

She looked back at hunter with an evil glair... Then practly disappeared in the shadow hiding from every pony...

< no pony likes me... No pony will ever like me... I don't know why I bother... I'm hated by most ponies from the big storms.. >

Shade was crying heavely...

"No, no it's me with the cures, I shouldn't be saying it because it was a gift from Princess Celestia herself... but now it's no gift. I may never see my cutie mark again and all those I meet will die before me. Born a second time, impossible right, that's what they said until the Princess made it possible, born through magic... I'm happy but, watching your loved once age and die, that's no gift."

A tear rolled down Featherheart's cheek, he kissed her again on the lips.

As Faceless walked to the corner, he realized that the mare was crying. He frowned and trotted over.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Faceless said as he saw the tears roll down her eyes. "Hey, don't cry. Everything is fine."

He sat down next to the mare, a look of concern on his face.

"i know your pain, to lose a loved one, i lost my daddy last year. i gave him a promise that id find love before i become twenty-one"

she hugged him and wiped the tear off his cheek. she wanted to kiss him but was afraid that he'd run again

"i dont care what you have on your flank, i care for what you have here..."

she placed a hoof on his chest to feel his heartbeat

As Metallic Strings enter the house, he got surprised. The party already started! Only if he could have got ready faster, instead of staring at the mirror and trying to look as good as possible.

-"Late again... Damn it!" He said as he moaned.

He tried to find a spot in the house, but the music that was currently on wasn't helping him to calm down. He started to get a bit nervous, but tried to act normaly.

He went to the bar and ordered a cider.

"Do... Not... Drink... Too much... Hnng!" He thought to himself.

He was concerned about what would happen if he drank too much. He tried to forget that as he drank the cider, but that only made it worse.

Percussive Force walked inside the building, being greeted by the blast of music.

"What the... Buck, I'm late to this? *sighs* Damn it Percuss... You're late to everything..."

He squeezed through most of the partygoers, nearly stepping on everyone, finally finding a open chair. He managed to sit down in the chair, looking at everyone else drinking and having a good time. He wished he would mingle with everyone else, but he didn't know anyone here... He was surprised no one had spoken about his green mane at all. Usually, there would be a few ponies who would ask to rub it or tug on it or something of that nature.

Don't worry Percuss, you should be able to have a good time... Just don't overdo it on the drinks, you can't afford to drink heavily like the last party...

Featherheart laughed as a green maned pony trotted across the room.

"Look at that, quick before he goes somewhere else"

He turned Hunters head towards the new pony and laughed a little.

"Do you think he lost a bet or something?"

As he laughed he trotted over to the red pony.

Metallic Strings glanced at a random pony. As he saw a green maned pony, he tried to hold his laugh. But at the same time he tried not to laugh, he also felt unconfortable, because he knew nopony here. He should talk to anypony and make friends...

But instead, Metallic Strings waits for them to come to him, instead of acting, due to his shyness.

"I've seen worse... But that green mane is irresistable! I need to touch in that and see what it feels!" He tought.

He tried to close in to the green maned pony, but he saw he was not the only one, so he backed off a little and wait for what was going to happen next.

Edited by Devious Detonation

He was unsure on what to do next. He could get a drink or maybe try to chat with another pony, or just sit in the corner by himself, watching the other ponies mingle around. He wouldn't mind.

Until an alicorn decided to walk up to him, causing him to gawk a bit.

What the... Is that guy an alicorn?! Holy crap! Uh, uh... WHAT DO I DO?!

Percussive Force kept his cool, and started to talk a bit quiet. "Uh... Can I help you?"

Featherheart walked up to the new pony, he had stopped laughing and was now wiping a tear away from his eye.

"Hey buddy, seeing you makes me feel a whole lot better about myself, you know that."

He laughed a bit more and then ordered a drink for the poor pony.

"Here, on me. You look like you need a drink"

Levitating the drink towards his new amusement Featherheart walked away.