Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Translation Party!

Pony Joe

The other day I found a really neat website, Translation Party. If you don't know how it works, the site takes any English phrase and translates it into Japanese, then back to English, then back to Japanese, and so on and only stops when it reaches "equilibrium." (when the phrase stops changing between translations).

So, this thread is for posting your own hilarious antics with this website. Hint: Using song lyrics, long drawn out sentences, or repetitive phrases yield the best results!

Link: http://translationparty.com/

Examples:

"Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightening bugs as they tried to teach me how to dance."

becomes...

"As they tried to teach how to dance, cause I want to get thousands of heavy thunder bug hug."

"Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty, cupcakesm don't be too hasty, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!"

becomes...

"My God, cupcakes, cakes delicious cakes, cupcakes, cakes, wine, had it! Morning for the rash that comes from God cupcakes sweet house arrest"

Edited by Pony Joe

I love how this website highlights just how useless translators really are for anything above two words.

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."

now becomes..

"Please do not dare to discover the value of human life to waste one hour of time"

Yeah, close enough.

• Brohoof 3

The other day I found a really neat website, Translation Party. If you don't know how it works, the site takes any English phrase and translates it into Japanese, then back to English, then back to Japanese, and so on and only stops when it reaches "equilibrium." (when the phrase stops changing between translations).

So, this thread is for posting your own hilarious antics with this website. Hint: Using song lyrics, long drawn out sentences, or repetitive phrases yield the best results!

Link: http://translationparty.com/

Examples:

"Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightening bugs as they tried to teach me how to dance."

becomes...

"As they tried to teach how to dance, cause I want to get thousands of heavy thunder bug hug."

"Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty, cupcakes don't be too hasty, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!"

becomes...

"My God, cupcakes, cakes delicious cakes, cupcakes, cakes, wine, had it! Morning for the rash that comes from God cupcakes sweet house arrest"

I lol'd at the last one xDDD

Here's my result:

From: "So giggle at the ghostly guffaw at the grossly crack up at the creepy whoop it up with the weepy chortle at the kooky snortle at the spooky"

result: "Breaking chat damage a guffaw laugh snortle lift eerie cries So seriously spooky eerie couscous"

Then at the end it said: "It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium."

-Epic website, dude ! xD

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 1

I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and there's nothing you can do about it.

turned into

I love it that you have the magic of friendship for you my little pony.

Original:

Practice everyday and look back at your previous antics in the next year,and that's when your improvement really shows.

Translated:

Daily exercise for next year, reflecting the previous antics, and it's time for you actually show improvement.

Bringing home the southern birds, a pegasus' job begins.

Turned into:

Pegasus: "We are lean like a bird, as shown below, you need to start working in the South.

​It is doubtful this phrase will ever reach equilibrium.

Neat find! It's good for a few laughs.

"Use of automatic machine translation results in output that is often inaccurate at best, and utterly unintelligible at worst. While we may one day be able to rely on computers for all of our translation needs, that day seems unlikely to occur any time soon. Shit sucks, yo."

Twenty five translation iterations later...

"It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium."

Final translation:

"Instead, the automatic machine translation output, the worst result, often inaccurate, and to understand them, all the best. There is no need to be converted must be independent of the computer, we are in the near future, so that they have, in some cases, they are every day, it has. Yo shit sucks."

• Brohoof 1

"My dream is to one day write the best poetry in all Equestria. If that doesn't work, I'll stick with authoring the theme song for the Wonderbolts."

"My dream is to write the best poems in one day all Equestria. The problem is that if I focus on, is that the author is trying to always ask Wonderbolts theme song."

"Come on everypony, writing is the best form of art there is out there!"

"Now you can create using the highest form of art everypony!"

I like how the latter two can be put together in a logical way. o3o

• 4 months later...

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony

----->

This is one of the best pony twilight sparkle.

.... i accidentally went to the last page without checking the dates, oops

:blink:

Edited by StarVision

Original:

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.

Invoking the feeling of chaos.

With out order.

The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.

He who Waits Behind The Wall.

ZALGO!

"translated" version:

Start the chaos hive mind.

Chaos... invokes a sense of order. Zalgo.A.ZALGO Nezperdian... waiting for the mess for him, behind the walls of the hive!

Dear god:

Original:

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science

We do what we must

because we can.

For the good of all of us.

Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.

You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

And the Science gets done.

And you make a neat gun.

For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.

I'm being so sincere right now.

Even though you broke my heart.

And killed me.

And tore me to pieces.

And threw every piece into a fire.

As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Now these points of data make a beautiful line.

And we're out of beta.

We're releasing on time.

So I'm GLaD. I got burned.

Think of all the things we learned

for the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.

I think I prefer to stay inside.

Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe Black Mesa

THAT WAS A JOKE.

HAHA. FAT CHANCE.

Anyway, this cake is great.

It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking

when there's Science to do.

When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.

I've experiments to run.

There is research to be done.

On the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.

I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

While you're dying I'll be still alive.

And when you're dead I will be still alive.

STILL ALIVE (x2)

"translated":

It was a victory. I'll give a note here: huge success. It is to my satisfaction... I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. I will. Aperture science? Exaggerate the benefits of all hard disks. Anything else is dead. Fix all guns and anger and bad cake human science. Now, honest may be to you. Yes, I blew some of my mind. All works threw a fire. Was so happy it hurts, I wrote! These beautiful line data checkpoint to the right. We had a beta version. We have released. It is a good bread. Learned of all the people who are still alive. [Move. You can use the hope. Maybe someone can find help. It was a joke maybe Black Mesa,... mother: fat chance. Anyway, this cake is awesome. Great but smells very moist... Science speak yet. Glad your... research. People are still alive. Believe me, I'm still alive... I'm doing the science, I'm still alive... I feel great and I am still alive... I still live among the dead. I'm still alive and dead. Still alive 2 x 2 x 2

Original:

Well here we are again,

It’s always such a pleasure,

Remember when you tried to kill me twice?

Oh, how we laughed and laughed,

Except I wasn’t laughing,

Under the circumstances I’ve been shockingly nice.

You want your freedom take it,

That’s what I’m counting on,

I used to want you dead but,

Now I only want you gone.

She was a lot like you,

(Maybe not quite as heavy),

Now little Caroline is in here too.

One day they woke me up,

So I could live forever,

It’s such a shame the same will never happen to you.

You’ve got your short, sad life left,

I’ll let you get right to it,

Goodbye, my only friend,

Oh, did you think I meant you?

That would be funny if it weren’t so sad,

Well you have been replaced,

I don’t need anyone now,

When I delete you maybe I’ll stop feeling so bad.

Go make some new disaster,

You’re someone else’s problem,

Now I only want you gone,

Now I only want you gone,

....I don't even know what to call this:

Well, here we are again is always s or? Remember what? Laughter and laughter was not laughing, laughed: here, perhaps the most his lady Caroline ) now quite heavy... I. woke from the eternal life of sad short skewers disease ve S shame. It's goodbye, only, Oh, my friend. T and disasters effectively, perhaps probably will probably once again deleted, unfortunately perhaps, the fire.

Original:

THE THOUSAND NATIONS OF THE PERSIAN EMPIRE DESCEND UPON YOU." "what must a king do to save his world?" "instead ask yourself, what would a free man do" "you threaten my people with slavery and death!" "This is madness!!!" "madness?... THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!" "a new age has begun... An age of freedom!" "and all will know that three hundred Spartans... Gave their last breath to defend it! SPARTANS, TONIGHT. WE DINE. IN HELL!!! GIVE THEM NOTHING! BUT TAKE FROM THEM, EVERYTHING!" *boom, action scenes* "were in for one wild ride"

Final version:

Go to the Nations of the Persian Empire. "King, he may need to save world?? "" Your own it can be. Man what a free alternative "" threatens the slavery of death, my people! "" Crazy! "" It's crazy? It is a Spartan! "" Start this new era. The age of freedom! "" You know all 3 Spartan 100... gave their last breath to defend it! Spartans tonight. For our meal. Hell! They give nothing! However, those from all! "Boom, action scene wild thing ride

• Brohoof 1

Okay... WTF

Original:

My little pony

Final version:

Theme themes theme themes theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme theme and most are settled.

Does that even make any... Sense????

Original:

My little pony, my little pony aaaaah. I used to wonder what friendship could be. Until you all shared it's magic with me. Big adventure. Tons of fun. A beautiful heart. Faithful and strong. Sharing kindness. It's an easy feat. And magic makes it all complete. Yeah, my little pony, do you know your all my very best friends? *random heavy metal guitar rift*

Final version:

Share the most beautiful heart theme themes theme pony theme themes theme themes theme adventure... then pony up the other magical fun Aaaaah and most of all great theme friend. Share a faithful simple kindness. Close all the magic. All small pony, very good friends, eh?. Random heavy metal guitar cracks

She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Sooo.... WATCH OUT!

To....

She is the strange appearance of the existence of evil was deep, evil female prostitution prostitution prostitutes prostitution Rapture. She ' [she is sooo wicked big and tasty stew mix... See the beer!

• Brohoof 1

"Come on everypony smile, smile, smile! Fill my heart up with Sunshine sunshine! All I really need's a Smile, Smile, Smile, from these happy friends of mine!"

"Everypony smile, smile, smile, please! Bury the Sun, my heart! In fact it's my friends smile, smile, smile!"

I was jumping on my trampoline, and fell into a pot of gold. The gold said "Ouch! Oi, that was quite rude of you "I apologized, and the pot gave me a coin as thanks for being polite.

Suddenly becomes...

Jump and fell into the pot of gold trampoline. "Hurts! Thank you-Oi rude Festival, money, coins, very polite apologies.

• Brohoof 1

I used bad translator instead.

Machine translations are useful for getting a general idea about what text written in a foreign language means. However, "general idea" isn't exactly accurate; the translator literally translates (word for word) the text which often results in grammatically incorrect, if not completely incoherent, text. We've developed Bad Translator to show just how funny things can get. Enter any text in English then click "Translate!" to start. The program translates the text back and forth using Bing and Google Translate, then displays the final English translation.

becomes...

You what order thought that indication that with this language it perforates in the specific thing of the place that writes to conversion of the automatic activity that the possibility, he is what necessary to do and ignited to eat rejected, importance that is useful a witness who does not have value. They are tractions corrected frequently and with the word of the word that draws outside towards (word of the speech) the process of the order of the grammar that is abre is transference of the no transference that is thought, and in the sequence with the easy truncamiento of the victory, she because she was to be like, was not attacked the original one of the witness totally. Us with like the fact that stops to exceed its respect in the possibility, [ayton] [latta that we verified] the interpretation of alcanç that stops a question that the comfort method it advances imperfect. This time will cover with the veil the side yet that is important for the collision, transference of the witnesses of British! Initially. It sufficiently respects tekstgebruik where the duration in googles in the English side that important and to be determined, the transference that mounts therefore transference of the transferences and the demonstration of the program of the specification."

It's terrible.

• Brohoof 1

the site didn't work in IE so I'm going to quickly try it in chrome

hmm, still seems to not really work for me, but I suppose an entire song could be a little too big :P

I'll give it another try

In think I might know the reason it wasn't working, I saved it to my computer instead of just using the link, so I'm gonna actually go to the thread and do it that way

Show me how to lie

You're getting better all the time

And turning all against the one

Is an art that's hard to teach

Another clever word

Sets off an unsuspecting herd

And as you step back into line

A mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, f***er, dance

Man, he never had a chance

And no one even knew

It was really only you

And now you steal away

Take him out today

Nice work you did

You're gonna go far, kid

With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Hit 'em right between the eyes

When you walk away

Nothing more to say

See the lightning in your eyes

See 'em running for their lives

Slowly out of line

And drifting closer in your sights

So play it out I'm wide awake

It's a scene about me

There's something in your way

And now someone is gonna pay

And if you can't get what you want

Well it's all because of me

Now dance, f***er, dance

Man, I never had a chance

And no one even knew

It was really only you

And now you'll lead the way

Show the light of day

Nice work you did

You're gonna go far, kid

Trust, deceived!

With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

When you walk away

Nothing more to say

Now dance, f***er, dance

He never had a chance

And no one even knew

It was really only you

So dance, f***er, dance

I never had a chance

It was really only you

With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

When you walk away

Nothing more to say

Clever alibis

Lord of the flies

When you walk away

Nothing more to say

changed to:

Go to know hard work. Good kids "what eye eye eye eye eye eye em awa y Don California morning line lightning charm and no life _ [fun drifting thousands, ripping right hit walking my kids the second call action light dance! Press the appropriate steps of the hidden and walk thousands of lightning Thunder '? Touch his change suspicious eyes hit dance lieing, known as em, em chance e mind fuckerer, 1000 hits his silly ' I saw ambiguity. Lightning em right and life ", see clever eyes hit run alibi life g fried potatoes em King ', and say first and run away

so it looks like it dramatically shortened it, and completly fucked shit up in the progress, this works much better then I originally thought

• 2 months later...