Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Party Favor Fan Club

Will Guide

This fan club is for those who love the flavor of Party Favor, whetever it's with or without his cutie mark.

post-15772-0-75716400-1428325297.pngpost-15772-0-34602300-1428325299.png

Because Party Favor loves to have a ball!

post-15772-0-24216600-1428325300.png

Rules:

• Please, no hate
  • No overly inappropriate posts
  • Party Favor must be included in these posts. His name's in the topic title, after all.
  • Forum global rules still apply
  • Brohoof 1

I loved how Party Favor made a whole bridge out of balloons :D. That was hilarious  :lol:

@@Unicorncob 

Found a place where you can enjoy yourself :)

• Brohoof 1

Gee there's already a fan club here for this guy? :blink::o I must say I'm surprised ^_^ I actually do like this character. His ability with balloons is something even the great Pinkie would envy :pinkie:

Also I'm totally convinced that him and Sugar Belle are Pinkie's long lost cousins :wat: Those manes say it all! :D

Seeing him make a bridge out of balloons made me wonder, how would that support so many ponies walking on it? Or does party favor just have amazing balloons. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm all for Party Favor, he was just about my favorite BG pony from the premier. I'm hoping that with his famous deep moment, he might get a nice fanon background. Actually, it'd be awesome if somebody made a series of comic strips on what happened to the 4 ponies from the premier after the Mane 6 leave Our Town. That moment when you wish you could draw stuff :( .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
On 2015-04-06 at 11:14 AM, Vertigo_95 said:

How can you have a Party Favor fan club without this facepost-18640-0-43229000-1428333088_thumb.jpg

Yeah it was awesome how he was able to make binoculars and a stable bridge out of balloons.

His face on the right is freaky:blink: