Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

No, no I do not.

Yes, I live a sad lonely existence with no Scootaloo merchandise to my name.

But as soon as I am able to get something, I will. You can never have enough Scootaloo in your life.

I'll have to get something if they ever make a piece of Scootaloo merchandise I actually like. So far... I'm not a fan, but if other people like what they have of her so far, then that's cool too.

My dream item would be a Scootaloo toy with her scooter, now that would be crunk.

• Brohoof 2

And you know the best part about Scoots not being able to fly, at least not yet, is the fact that we shall always have a constant supply of amazing fan fics about her learning to fly! ^_^

i_ll_fly_higher__scootaloo_s_theme__by_s

• Brohoof 1

Yep she has been the pony in in most of the avatars and sigs i made maybe wheb i stop being lazy I'll post some

This is not mine, found it randomly couldnt find artist to credit it

post-16202-0-30380500-1398793779_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 2

I hope that one day Scootaloo will fly. It doesn't matter how, either through her wings finally working, some sort of rocket-powered scooter contraption or whatever, that would be an awesome moment.

FlABmbf.png

• Brohoof 3

I hope that one day Scootaloo will fly. It doesn't matter how, either through her wings finally working, some sort of rocket-powered scooter contraption or whatever, that would be an awesome moment.

img-2583343-1-FlABmbf.png

I so agree with you bro, the moment that Scoots flies, is the moment when I burst out in tears of joy!

i__ll_fly_higher_by_doodle__bug-d5hrzov.

• Brohoof 1

This seems like a pretty unpopular opinion, but Scoots is the cutest filly ever

Scootaloo_offering_help_S1E24.png

that's why I responded her when I made an old topic asking which pony would hate you if you ended in Equestria, because when she puts those cute ayes from above, I wouldn't resist being sappy with her

:lol:  

• Brohoof 4

It would be great to see scootaloo fly, but in my opinion she doesnt need to to be the best pony. overcoming disability to make the best out of her situtation in life thats the best right there

Figured i would share a few things i put scoots everywhere

My desktop

desktop_zps41f7da91.png

CoD

image_zps78162288.jpg

BF4

8CB40635-73FF-42B3-A4D0-6B3AF4EEB9BE_zps

Also the same desktop wallpaper is also my ps3 theme

• Brohoof 4