Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

Yes! I love Scootaloo and it is nigh criminal how she has been neglected! While I may have stolen leadership of the Rainvow Dash fan club from her, that doesn't mean I can't join the Scootaloo fan club right? Good to get some appreciation at last

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 6

She definitely got better in season 2. In the first season she was a right pain in the ass, but in season 2 she got better animation and better character development. I loved her look with the rainbow mane that time too!

Mm. Can't say I'm a big fan of Scootaloo, she's on my least favorite pony list.

I don't really like how fans of her say that she's underrated--she has more fics written and art made for her than AJ.

Well, not gonna stop the fans here.

• Brohoof 4

Scootaloo is definitely the best CMC imo c:

Although I can't help the fact that we haven't seen her relatives, in G3 Ms Cheerilee was apparently her sister but that would be strange to have a sister as your teacher, I definitely love the Scootalove fics but I'd like to see her relatives from the show itself.

And even though she can't fly, she's still a badass with her scooter.

• Brohoof 2

I think this is in the spirit of things.

Also, can we all agree that the "Scootaloo is a chicken" joke is kind of dumb...for this reason below?
post-6675-0-83722800-1352719185.png

Anyway, here's a few discussion questions:

-Who do you think Scootaloo's parents are?
-What do you think is Scootaloo's backstory?
-Can Scootaloo legitimately not fly, and is this canon?
  • Brohoof 6

-Who do you think Scootaloo's parents are?

I think Scootaloo's parents aren't pegasi. And therefore she still can't fly - because nobody taught her.

And, of course, that's the reason why she wanna be like Dashie.

I think Scootaloo and Dashie would be perfect sisters...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 8

Scootaloo is best filly. She reminds me of Rainbow Dash. :D Also she reminds me of Spitfire somewhat. ;)

I really enjoy her personality and the fact that she still has that fire like Dash even if she can't fly... yet... ;)

Edited by Death the Kid
  • Brohoof 2

She's no apple bloom but she is one sick filly better the sweetie bell for sure. dash needs to take her under her wing. Anyway I just need a few more characters so here they are

Scootaloo is definitely my favorite of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I mean, the other two are just as great, but something about ole' Scoots makes her my favorite. Maybe her rash nature. Or her obsession with Dash.

Scoots. I wub woo. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Which reminds me, if you guys haven't played My Little Investigations Chapter One yet, you really should, a big part of the story is about Scootaloo!

In fact, I thought beating her confrontation in the game was freaking hard, I actually failed like two or three times. Maybe I just suck, but Scootaloo knows her rights!

Heck, she could be a smooooth lawyer!

_5thwall_commission___awesome_scootaloo_

• Brohoof 7

Finaly a Scootaloo one. I was gonna do it but to lazy to make a thread

post-16202-0-97654400-1398726746_thumb.jpg

1381909995_zps7fefa463.gif

Gif was made by swick

The pic i dunno found it randomly

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 7

Finaly a Scootaloo one. I was gonna do it but to lazy to make a thread

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

[/img]http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r668/scott_elj/1381909995_zps7fefa463.gif[/img]

Gif was made by swick

The pic i dunno found it randomly

I was going to make it a long time ago, but I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact the their wasn't one, she is absolutely one of my fav CMC!

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

I was going to make it a long time ago, but I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact the their wasn't one, she is absolutely one of my fav CMC!

Yeah she is great i was shocked too, more so cause she happens to be my favorite overall

post-16202-0-22414600-1398727573_thumb.jpg

Can thank Sugarcube for that pic lol

• Brohoof 4