Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minty fan club!

sasuke

I read All American Girl fic, and since then, I've been curious about her, she loathes her missing older sister for choosing her adoptive human family, over her biological one (which Rarity happens to be their mother). I can see why the author choose her as one of Rarity's children, of all the characters Tabitha ever voiced, Minty is the one who sounds most like Rarity  :lol:

• 1 year later...

img-3175094-1-t_die_nurse_redheart_This_

Ah, better. Hey, guess what? Minty is getting her very own plush! 

sig-4741288.24108x.jpg

And, rumor has it, she's gonna be voiced in S7 by Janice Jaud, the voice of G3 Pinkie Pie as well as Sarah from Ed, Edd n' Eddy & Kagura from Inuyasha. 

And, rumor has it, she's gonna be voiced in S7 by Janice Jaud, the voice of G3 Pinkie Pie as well as Sarah from Ed, Edd n' Eddy & Kagura from Inuyasha. 

Assuming Minty will show up in FiM in the first place :huh:. The only thing is known is that Janice will provide her voice in FiM, not who will she voice, plus there's ABSOLUTELY no mention Minty will appear at all. Those Build a Bear could be simply  christmas promo refering to the Very Minty Christmas movie as far as we know. Don't lose hope though, as first: Janice and the Build a Bear are pretty interesting coincidences, second: it's been a while but wouldn't be the first where a toyline exclusive pony shows up later in FiM, like Blossomfort

PD: I'm a proud owner of one of these cuties :wub:

Minty-Ponyfriends-Playskool-1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

How come I have never found this fan club? Love Minty!!!!!! More than all the other ponies! Everything about her is brilliant!

So do I, because of a fic I LOVE so much. Still, hard to expect a fanclub about a, at the time, toyline exclusive character

I read All American Girl

HEY, THAT'S THE FAN FIC WHERE I GREW TO LOVE MINTY  :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...