Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

Her voice is, beautifull. I think it's one of the voices i like most, especially in the Hearts strong as horses song. :wub:

If you’re interested there was an acapella I found of Hearts Strong as Horses a while ago that featured just Scootaloo singing:

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rclbqIanQ

I even used the acapella in my remix I made of it, which I edited a video to from the same episode  :)

http://youtu.be/sHr1DOCC8mw

Obviously Scootaloo will take after Tank and will build herself a propulsion system, wings or no wings!

img-2605271-1-cc64a4e84d8aca601990b8e5c2

Oh my goodness, I love this! ^^

It's like the Top Gun version of MLP. ^^

• Brohoof 2

On top of this, behold this amazing solo of Scootaloo singing "Hearts as Strong as Horses", it makes me love her so much more! ^^

It doesn't really sound like her that much, but it is, 'tis the fact! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 2

On top of this, behold this amazing solo of Scootaloo singing "Hearts as Strong as Horses", it makes me love her so much more! ^^

It doesn't really sound like her that much, but it is, 'tis the fact! ^^ (

Yay, Scoots singing is always awesome! :yay:

scootaloo_singin___by_moongazeponies-d3e

Keep strong for all of us Scootaloo, don't let anything bad get in your way. We're all here for you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS, we shall always remember how awesome the #1 CMC is! <3

118400%20-%20animated%20gif%20hovering%2

• Brohoof 2

Scootaloo is an awesome pegasus! I really hope she flies soon.

That would totally make me cry buckets! Although personally, I kinda like her as she is; showing strength and overcoming any obstacle in her way; What I personally want to see is getting an awesome cutie mark based on how bad apples she is on that scooter!

• Brohoof 1

Cutie Mark Crusader Scootaloo is OK but I prefer classic Scootaloo from the other generation.

Aw, sry that you don't care for her that much, oh well, thank you for being nice about it, we all have diffetrent opniouns on things! :blush:

Aw, sry that you don't care for her that much, oh well, thank you for being nice about it, we all have diffetrent opniouns on things! :blush:

Well I like her, I just like her better when she was like Rainbow Dash. Her cutie mark is a Butterfly. She was my favorite pony before FiM.

Well I like her, I just like her better when she was like Rainbow Dash. Her cutie mark is a Butterfly. She was my favorite pony before FiM.

I just noticed that the CMC didn't get hardly any episodes in season 4, hopefully in season 5 we can get some BADASS Scoots episodes, and maybe even some sad ones, who knows! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I just noticed that the CMC didn't get hardly any episodes in season 4, hopefully in season 5 we can get some BADASS Scoots episodes, and maybe even some sad ones, who knows! :yay:

The CMC had "Flight to the Finish" and "Twilight Time" both of which I enjoyed...

What shocked me when I looked back at the list was;

Applebloom had "Somepony to Watch Over Me"

Sweetie Belle had "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils"

And Scootoo had, well, actually she didn't have her own episode

What gives?!

• Brohoof 2

Scootaloo had "Flight to the Finish", that was clearly a Scootaloo episode, it was focused completely on her and her obsession with flying and not being able to.

Sure, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were in it, but the CMC were all in each other's episodes so that shouldn't matter.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a little weird.

I took a mlp fim quiz and chose Scootaloo as my pet.

A little perverted but...

I'd actually would love her as a friend. Lots of big hugs and happy memories.

Too bad she's supposed to be younger than my avatar.

How is any of that perverted? 

Personally, I'd also love Scootaloo as a friend: I think she's really cool and sweet, and I'd want to cuddle her to.