Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

Yeah I don't see how that's perverted either. Maybe a little on the bad side since keeping her as a pet implies that she doesn't have a free will and is trapped with you, but not really perverted either.

I'm with Asher on this one, I would like Scootaloo as a friend instead. Maybe I'd take her down to this skateboard shop at the beach I know and let her pick out a skatboard or new scooter. I'm sure she'd love that!

177344+-+artist+Holivi+scootaloo+skatebo

• Brohoof 2

You know their favorite past time is to troll the CMC and us by extension with the Cutie Mark thing.

I can only imagine how many times a day Scootaloo and her buds think they got their Cutie Mark when they didn't...

I'd go insane.

• Brohoof 1

Not a real pet, but a pretend one so none of the mare six would find out she's a friend with benefits to me. If she was real, I would learn how to ride a skateboard with her. I would really like spending time with her, even when I get hurt trying to practice a trick. She would be there to help me get back on my feet. I would care about her and help her in return. That would be wonderful :)

• Brohoof 3

Not a real pet, but a pretend one so none of the mare six would find out she's a friend with benefits to me. If she was real, I would learn how to ride a skateboard with her. I would really like spending time with her, even when I get hurt trying to practice a trick. She would be there to help me get back on my feet. I would care about her and help her in return. That would be wonderful :)

Yes, If Scoots was real me and her would be best buds, hopefully she would look up to me similar to how she looks up to Dashie, that would be so AWESOME! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

img-2640428-1-my_little_scootaloo__slide

Scootaloo looks so adorable on that slide :)

Daw, that is so adorable I don't even have words!

rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_by_frankier77

So have this instead! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

Found this cute fan made video online with the CMCs, the song isn't the kinda dance music I like usually but I got symptoms of cuteness overload and Scootaloo was just adorable!!!!

• Brohoof 3

Just as there has to be a best pone (Dashie), there also has to be a junior best pone (Scoots).

Who said that Sweetie Belle is best singer?

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Attention Fellow Scootaloo fans; less the. 30 minutes left and she's hanging on to victory by a thread!

If you haven't already; now is the time to vote!

What are you talking about? vote for what where?

• Brohoof 2

What are you talking about? vote for what where?

Sorry about the delayed response... It was in the MLPF World Cup; which is pinned over in Sugarcube Corner. I should've been more clear. She did win her first match against Celestia by the narrowest of margins!

post-26689-0-30671500-1402799161_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

First post here. :) Scootaloo is not my favorite CMC but I like her a lot!

Sleepless in Ponyville was one of my favorite episodes ever.

I hope she'll eventually fly, and even before she gets her cutie mark...

s1.png

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3