Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

Derpy is my favorite background pony. Lyra's cool with her strange sitting and wanting to be human and all but Derpy is special. (no pun intended) She was created by us and is basically the main way the studio reaches out to us. I love the fanon too. Some of my favorite fanfics are about her and some of the pics of her and Dinky are just so adorable. :wub:

post-37-0-78170400-1330827088_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I have been a fan of Derpy since first noticing her in the episode, a might tiffed at what has been done to poor young Derpy, but that hasn't change how I feel for her.

If you've seen the new episode, the fact that she is still there and derped is a good sign, but even better is the fact that in the market scene, there is a muffin clip on Derpy's saddle bag! This is fantastic because it means that the animation team is still listening to us regarding Derpy!

I think derpy is the main reason why i have joined the herd. She reminds me so much of myself. I can see why there is a controversy over her, but its plain and simple that somebodys misunderstood our and the creators intentions.We didnt make an icon of disabilitys to insult. We made somebody loveable who has flaws like everybody else. Rainbow dash is arrogant, are we insulting sport stars? In the end all i can say is Derpy i love you!

• 4 weeks later...

I want in, although I have a condition. No one says anything about me calling her Ditzy Doo

A character named Ditzy Doo was mentioned by Rainbow Dash in Winter Wrap-Up, but Derpy was not present when it was said, and she WAS present when Dash called her Derpy, so these days, I assume them to be different characters, but possibly best friends and/or related.

ALL HAIL DERPY AND DITZY: THE KLUTZY COMRADES!

Just goes to show how much, you "weren't" paying attention. Ditzy wasn't there because she flew north to get the birds. And Dashie got angry and flew after her.

(edited)

I think Rainbow Dash would call Ponies by their proper names, or some derivative thereof.

If she uses the name Derpy when talking to Derpy Hooves, then that's her name to me and Ditzy must obviously be somepony else.

After all, I wouldn't call somepony "Amanda" if their name was "Allison". And I'm fairly certain that neither would Dashie.

Maybe I should draw a Derpy and Ditzy, with Ditzy being Derpy, only a different color and her eyes are Derp'd in the opposite direction. XD

Edited by Graf van Rainbow Shy

A lot of fans where outraged When they changed Derpy's image. Some went as far of sending death threats to the creator. I for one like her she is a good add on to the show.

• Brohoof 1

Why do I even bother? Ditzy is Derpy, why'd Dashie say Derpy...Oh I dunno, probably the script.

Im guessing maybe Ditzy developed the nickname "Derpy" after having one too many derps, maybe going north instead of south earned her the title? Either way Derpy is the best pony!
  • Brohoof 1

Ive never really pictured her as a mother, i like to think she looks after dinky, but isnt actually her mother. It just seems inconsistant for her to have a unicorn foal.

This is probably ancient news, but I figure where better to as than Derpy's fanclub ;) Is it common knowledge that Derpy's eyes are un-derped for the Netflix Instant Play episodes of MLP? I finally got my sister to watch the show with me and every time Derpy pops up she asks about her eyes, and they're always normal. Perhaps I be looking in all the wrong scenes?

• Brohoof 1

Explain that to the Cakes. 2 EARTH have One Unicorn, and One Pegasus Foal.

Well dur, theyre obviously alicorns in disguise :P just ask detective Pinkie!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Derpy Hooves is the Guardian of Ponyville...

She saw what you did there... and over there too...

Pheh, yeah right, like Derpy really can see everything and be anywhere at anytime?!?! ^_^

HA- :blink: ... wait, what's that noise?

Posted Image

:o

AHHHH, SHE IS EVERYWHERE!!!! AND SHE BROUGHT MUFFINS!!!! LOL, love ya Derpy!!!! Derpy is best background pony!!!! Period!

B) Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1