Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

Derpy is certainly not offensive. She is perhaps one of the greatest characters of the show, because whenever she's seen, there's always excitement, especially when she talked in that one episode. I don't know how those parents found her offensive (ignorant...), they just didn't see the big picture, that Derpy may represent somepony with a mental disability, which can be found in every society. This is why I love mlp, because it ties very close to our society with many different ponies. 

Have a Derpy meme created by yours truly: trust_buster_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d5r446c

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I found this scene so cute! :muffins:

Also this:

img-2772195-2-Derpy_On_Stage_S2E11.png

yes but derpy is adorable every were she is seenpost-27698-0-30680300-1403624719.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

derpy fans of all ages, it has come to my attention there is a possibility that our beloved derpy shall go against rarity. witch means with the rarijack fan base co-op agreement thingy derpy might fall from the best pony title.. we must stand up and vote all we can to make her win if this happens... amd if she dosnt go against rarity i have been mistaken.. my apoligies.

Edited by Starry Aurora
  • Brohoof 2

yes but derpy is adorable every were she is seen th.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

derpy fans of all ages, it has come to my attention there is a possibility that our beloved derpy shall go against rarity. witch means with the rarijack fan base co-op agreement thingy derpy might fall from the best pony title.. we must stand up and vote all we can to make her win if this happens... amd if she dosnt go against rarity i have been mistaken.. my apoligies.

Yeah I know, unfortunately I don't think Derpy stands a chance against Rarity. She's an extremely popular pony these days.
  • Brohoof 2

but derpy is best pony :derp::muffins: and rightfluly deserives the title

:derp: yeah. I can't wait to see this match! I'll try to support Derpy but unfortunately I also have some other things to do tomorrow...

derpy_bubbles_by_drawponies-d7ave8w.png

• Brohoof 1

Derpy is up against Twilight in a couple days. Another call to arms to help our favorite pony!

This will be an interesting match! :D

Derpy winning it would be awesome.

• Brohoof 3

I don't care if I make triple posts or more, I'm not giving up this topic. >:(

img-2808287-1-dream_by_ilifeloser-d6zgoy

Good! I should be here often too friend!

post-26689-0-22799600-1404483607_thumb.jpg

My Birthday is tomorrow; and if I don't get the 2014 Toys R Us Favorites Collletion (the one with the Derpy brushable; I'm buying it myself! I'll post a pic of me and her when I get it!)

• Brohoof 1