Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hub

Welcome to the Derpy fan club!

img-106983-1-1291021351967.png

Derpy Hooves is one of the most loved side characters of MLP. Although she dosen't get a speaking role until season 2 episode 14, she was already named, and became a phnomenom. From what you can tell, Derpy is kind, and attempts to be gentle yet for some reason her eyes are crossed causing her to be clumsy and be a force of destruction. She likes to help but isn't able to, oh and she loves muffins.

Rules of this thread

-No spamming post to become biggest fans

-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.

-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Rainbow Dash forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum.

-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!" -I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.

-All of MLP Forums rules still apply. This is the Derpy thread, please only post her. If you have recomendations for another pony club, go to the hub (linked at the top of the screen).

There is no pony post of the week. The first one will be decided this Friday.

There is no biggest fan. This will be decided once this thread gets more posts.

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 33

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hub Welcome to the Derpy fan club! Derpy Hooves is one of the most loved side characters of MLP. Although she dosen't get a speaking role until season 2 episode 14, she was already named, and be

On my... I was trying to find the party ponies in the staff section... Buuuut I guess they can find me here to help gather my muffins 

If the roles were switched:

Posted Images

I used to think that Derpy was just a stupid excuse for a character because she was overdone so much.

And then.... she spoke.

Tabitha is best VA, which makes Derpy best new character.

• Brohoof 5

I love how Derpy is a fan made character. When Bronies first saw herr at Twilights welcome party they made a character for her then Lauren Faust put her in the series with those traits.

• Brohoof 9
  • Smile 1

I loved Derpy even before she spoke! Now that I know that she has a deeper voice just adds icing to the muffin!

Edited by Blank Flank
  • Brohoof 2

Do you ponies wonder...

What do you think they plan to do with derpy now?

Probably just be friends with Rainbow or the other 5 ponies.

But I wonder this...

Why did they put her in charge of a thunder cloud and fix town hall when she can't see well?

Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 1

But I wonder this...

Why did they put her in charge of a thunder cloud and fix town hall when she can't see well?

I thought she was the one that destroyed town hall!

But I wonder this...

Why give her a cloud to work with at all?

Oh derpy, you so silly.

I thought she was the one that destroyed town hall!

She was hired to help fix it, but screwed it up even more.

Derpy's gonna derp c:

Derpy was such a sensational nod to the fanbase, but I hope they don't start taking other fan material and implimenting it into the show. It could kill it.
  • Brohoof 3

Derpy is definitely one of my most favorite characters, I went balistic when I heard RD call her by her Fan name and then she even spoke!! I really hope they have her a lot more often in the show now!

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

She needs more muffin

I though derp was just the name for that kind of faces. It isn't really an insult at all.

But yeah, we will mock people till the end of times

• Brohoof 1

I love Derpy! She was one of my favorites even before she spoke due to her fan made personality of muffin love and mail delivary, plus her overall aderpable personality! Oh and one last thing, MUFFINS!!! Edited by super muffin derpy506
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry if anyone ever feels rather uncomfortable about my posts on the other thread. It's just that I got a little bit cranky on this topic Posted Image

I'll try to keep it down