Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

• 1 month later...

Can I please join? She is awesome!!!! Probably my favorite background pony... although I love others such as Bon Bon as well. And I ship her and Doctor Whooves... haha, I can't help it. XD

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm so sad to see this fan club deserted. :(

Should I become the ghostfacekiller39 of it? Maybe.

What better time than on the cusp of the World Cup to reinstate the Derp Brigade!

Consider this a call to arms for all Derpy Fans!

This cannot be her fate in the tournament...

post-26689-0-63068300-1402072478_thumb.jpg

"I just don't know what went wrong!"

• Brohoof 1

The reason Derpy is cross eyed comes from two sources. The first one is that the mlp editors made her cross eyed just for a laugh. Another real life reason is that she has a symptom called lazy eyes, where one of her eyes is looking another way. Her cross eyes have nothing to do with clumsiness.

The reason Derpy is cross eyed comes from two sources. The first one is that the mlp editors made her cross eyed just for a laugh. Another real life reason is that she has a symptom called lazy eyes, where one of her eyes is looking another way. Her cross eyes have nothing to do with clumsiness.

I'm not sure at all, but I think it was originally an animation error that caused her to have cross eyes.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not sure at all, but I think it was originally an animation error that caused her to have cross eyes.

yes, but if it were realistic, she would have lazy eye.
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest, I don't like when Derpy is paired with Dinky Doo or Dr Whooves. :eww:

I prefer when she's alone, or with the mane 6 (ie The Last Roundup or Rainbow Falls).

Derpy-Hooves-in-the-clouds-my-little-pon

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

derpy is pretty cool but there are some background ponies that are better imo

And that's absolutely fine! That's what I love about the fan club forum; you can join as many as you like. It doesn't matter if it's your best pony, your favorite in a given category, or just one you kinda like... As long as you so love for the character the club is for; you're good! So feel free to join and post your Derpy love here and there are other clubs for you favorite background ponies to join too!

post-26689-0-05961000-1402324383.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Spinnin-Derpy-270178454

Edit; Derp... Not sure why gif won't spin; click the click to see it work I guess

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 2