Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Penthouse Party RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Shade threw up somemore and had more headaches...

Latter she shook herself out of it and went back inside...

She went into the living room...

"Um... Hey hunter... I'm sorry for creating a seen back there...

And sorry for striking you with that bolt..faceless was it?. I think il just remove myself from the party"

Shade turned towards the door...

Edited by villan97

"no, dont go shade. featherheart has something he wants to say to you"

hunter pointed her hoof at featherheart, hoping he heard what she said so he could at least apologize to shade and maybe shade might forgive him. hunter caught herself brushing a hoof through faceless' mane and she didnt know she was doing it

He doesn't turn to look at Shade, he just kept looking out the window, trying to force together all his memories from before he was a alicorn. Featherheart tapped his horn against the glass, he closed his eyes and sat down, opening his eyes to look out at the world he once knew, he let out a big sigh and then he looked up to the sky.

"Listen, Shade, I'm fine. And I don't blame you for what you did to me, it was kind of my fault that I jumped in the way of that thing."

He turned to Featherheart to see if he would say anything else. He has no idea... Faceless thought to himself, as he shook his head.

hunter shook her head at featherheart for not even bothering to say the simplest sorry

"I'm sorry shade, looks like he's on the moon"

hunter turned to faceless and looked him in the eye

"you probably didn't hear me when you were out but....i feel really at ease when you're with m-"

she stuffed a hoof in her mouth and blushed

"woops, I just said that, didnt i?"

"Why am I stuck in this world of lies, can anypony not once tell the truth. How cares for me... I'll probably head back to Canterlot after this to tell the Princess about the day her little experiment had and the hell its been through."

Featherheart hit his head against the window, leaving a large crack.

"You wan't you're sorry well here it is, the pain I go through."

Edited by featherheart

hunter did a double-take

"after all I did for you, you think I don't care about you?!"

hunter was shocked

"i helped you open up when you were hiding from everypony that approached you, I understood your pain when you told me. if you think I dont care for you, the door is that wa-ugh"

hunter started to feel dizzy and collapsed onto the floor, falling unconcious

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

"You see why I hide now."

Featherheart looked over his shoulder and then back to the window.

"Why did he jump in front of me... I don't even know him, out of love maybe, the subconscious love that I emit when in danger, I could have had the whole party ready to fight for me."

He sighed.

"But how would that help me. Able to love but never feel it, I sometimes think of it as a form of torture... look at me talking to myself, at least somepony is listening."

Shade ran up to hunter... To check on her...

Then looked at featherhart.

"Love is hard to come by... I have a lonely pain everyday... I'm still looking for the answers about who I really am... About my horn... About.. My... Father"

A tear ran down shades cheek...

"I don't even know my name... Shade Bluewind is something a made up."

Shade charged her small horn and shocked hunter (like a defibrillator)

Suddenly, Faceless got out of the sofa. He picked up Hunter, with effort, and placed her in his place. Flyer suddenly brushed his lips lightly on her cheek before turning to face Featherheart.

"You have no idea, do you." Flyer took a few steps forward until he was right in front of Featherheart.

"I knew about your magic and I knew that I didn't jump in the way for love or for you." He looked up at Featherheart. "I did it for everypony else you're going to help.

"You have a light in you, Featherheart. You say that you hate watching ponies die: you cannot change that. What you can do, is make their lives better with your love. You were picked for a reason that you will give light to the ponies of Equestria and

"What are you going to do, Featherheart? Are you going to jump in the way of that thunderbolt, or are you going to sit there as is sears through people's lives?"

Faceless stared, defiantly facing the alicorn. His eyes burned with what he believed in, as he dared the alicorn to argue.

hunter slowly opened her eyes, she didnt know where she was at first until her vision refocused

"faceless"

was all she managed to say as she lay on the couch. her heart beat faster as the words escaped her lips,

"could I really...love him?"

her breathing started to go at a normal pace

" iv never had love in my life... i dont know what exactly happened but i was found in the sewer of manehatten and was brought into the thieves guild... the rest was training and stealing... it was a rough life... now im wondering around equestria looking for clues on who i truly am... but i dont think i can have that"

shade looks over at hunter

" you ok? what happened?"

" you ok? what happened?"

"I dont know shade, but i do know one thing"

hunter trotted up to faceless, kissed him on the cheek and buried her face into his shouler whilst hugging him, hoping that he will get the message of her affection

"i really do hope he understands what I'm getting at"

shade was confused

<um... wasnt she with him like a minuet ago? i dont think il understand love ever>

shade sighed and looked at the room and all the pricy furniture... then cleaned up her mane and let waves of electricity out...

< il never get a colt.... never>

Percussive was just in the corner, looking at the commotion that was just being caused in the living room. He didn't want to get involved in this... He didn't want to try and act tough, when he really wasn't at all...

But something had caught his attention, a pony with electricity flowing from the mane... The same one who confronted the other for making fun of his mane... She seemed to be sad... He walked over to her.

"Uh, excuse me.... Is something wrong?"

"Nothing that concerns you... But if you really want to know, I am the most hated pony in equestria..."

She notices the green mane

"Oh... It's you... How are you liking this somewhat awesome party?"

Shade shuck her head as more electricity flowed out her mane... She still had a headache.

"It's.... Interesting to say the least... Beats staying at home..."

"Why would ponies think you're the most hated? I honestly... Don't hate you.... I mean, we just met a few minutes ago... But I wouldn't hate you. Heck, you stood up for me when I was getting picked on... I wouldn't hate you for that."

Percussive extended a hoof.

"I'm... Percussive Force."

"Haven't you seen my mane? All this electricity? I'm the pony who is in charge of the big thunderstorms in all of equestria... And every pony hates the rain..."

"And to top that off... I was a guild filly back in the day... Only because I don't know who I really am... My name is something I made up..."

Shade shook his hoof

"Shade Bluewind... At least that what I call myself"

"Well, uh... I sort of enjoyed the rain... I saw a bunch of thunderclouds floating above the house... One of them got away from the group, and poured all over me... It was sort of pleasant..."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Shade... I, uh... I was thinking about... Leaving... I'm not a partier... I only did this to see if... I could loosen up more... It didn't work... I would more appreciate a quiet setting... But..."

Percussive looked to the ground. "Just wanting to change myself... A bit... Try to find someone that doesn't make fun of my mane every second..."

"Uh... That was probably me... On the roof..."

Shade looked at his green mane

"What's the deal with your mane? I don't find anything wrong with it... If you haven't seen... My mane is green... Not quite shure if I was born with it... But it sutes me...

And of corse the thunder that goes threw it..."

"I honestly... Can't remember... I think that I was born with it.... All I know was I was called 'Green Poop' back in elementary school..."

Percussive looked back up, staring at Shade's mane. "Though, it's really cool to have electricity flowing through your mane like that... I find it.... quite interesting."

" well I don't think your mane looks bad... Lots of my guild sibs had green manes... I think that's because we lived in a sewer... But haha"

"Sometimes I wonder if I do have bros or sisters... But I'm still looking for the answers on who my father is... And why I have a broken horn..."

Shade opens her wings as she feels a "friendly feeling" inside

"A... broken horn? So you... must be an alicorn. That must've been cool.. Oh, wait, wait, I didn't mean it like that! I'm so sorry!"

He just went over to a wall and hit his head up against it. "Stupid, stupid! You can't say ANYTHING right! You should just go home and just sleep your life away!"

He now realized that he was in a room with a whole bunch of ponies looking at him, and starting to heavily blush. He looked over to Shade, speaking really small.

"Sorry you had to see that.. I put myself down too much..."

"It's ok... I wish I could sleep all my life, but some pony needs to create storms across equestria"

Shade extends her hoof

"What say you to getting a drink? I'd like to get one... I hope I don't drink the entire punch bowl again, lol"

She held her hoof out hopeing that he would accept

Faceless blushed at the kiss, and smiled at Hunter. He looked into her eyes and... pulled away.

"I'm sorry..." he said, as if recalling something. "I'm... not for you." His eyes widened as he trotted back into the party-room.

I'm not good enough for anypony, he thought, sadly, as he made his way to the balcony.