Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

Nope I'm a nice changeling so they can't do nothing

Yay! So what did I win?

Do I need to break out the "Servant of the Queen" Video? Let's just say the last time there was a changeling who got captured it didn't end well.. ):

You win being my pet for all eternity! *Coddles the Changeling* so freaking cute

*Opens portal and group of royal guards come to take you away*

There's the changeling. Lets make this quick fellas.

Oi, no, no no no. This is mine now. *Opens a portal & summons a changeling/xenomorph army* Now shoo, I have coddling to do!

Do I need to break out the "Servant of the Queen" Video? Let's just say the last time there was a changeling who got captured it didn't end well.. ):

You win being my pet for all eternity! *Coddles the Changeling* so freaking cute

Oi, no, no no no. This is mine now. *Opens a portal & summons a changeling/xenomorph army* Now shoo, I have coddling to do!

*gulps* y-your p-pet? O.o

eep! N-no you didn't.

Then good! So it is decided, you are now the pet of Queen Chrysimorph! (We are still working on the name).

*Yells into portal*

CALL IN THE CAPTAIN FOR THIS IS GOING TO BE MESSY!!! :angry:

*Pushes my new pet through the portal to protect her... him... it... I don't know, it is a changeling, could be anything, & turns to face the annoying Pegasus* You don't know what 'Shoo' means, do you?

Then good! So it is decided, you are now the pet of Queen Chrysimorph! (We are still working on the name).

*Pushes my new pet through the portal to protect her... him... it... I don't know, it is a changeling, could be anything, & turns to face the annoying Pegasus* You don't know what 'Shoo' means, do you?

Fool do you know who you are dealing with.

*summons thunder and lightning*

i understand

*summons the changeling back into the room*

The changeling is going nowhere!!!

Time out, we are getting a bit too off topic. I vote we put this into a private chat between the 3 of us

This thread has been off-topic for the longest time.

*summons the changeling back into the room*

The changeling is going nowhere!!!

This thread has been off-topic for the longest time.

Still, that is a against forum rules. I don't know if you are up to date but I already screwed up once & I don't want to risk being gone for good

Still, that is a against forum rules. I don't know if you are up to date but I already screwed up once & I don't want to risk being gone for good

While this thread has been "off topic" for a while it is also "on topic" too.

Whatever happened to the old three strikes and your gone thing? :3

Let's just say what I did & supported, well, if it had been up to me I would have gone straight to 4 strikes... *Reflects for a minute, steels self, & breathes deeply* But I am always harsh on myself for no good reason, I could have done much worse. I am actually quite tired, so I might continue talking to you both tomorrow... Just, try & put it back onto topic when I relog back on tomorrow, please? For Xenolis? That is the other name for my icon I am thinking of... I don't know, work in progress. Here, I'll add mystery so if we do want to do something in a PM I can find both of you easily, ok? Sorry if I seem like a bit of a buzz kill, I just don't want anyone else in trouble for no good reason

Let's just say what I did & supported, well, if it had been up to me I would have gone straight to 4 strikes... *Reflects for a minute, steels self, & breathes deeply* But I am always harsh on myself for no good reason, I could have done much worse. I am actually quite tired, so I might continue talking to you both tomorrow... Just, try & put it back onto topic when I relog back on tomorrow, please? For Xenolis? That is the other name for my icon I am thinking of... I don't know, work in progress. Here, I'll add mystery so if we do want to do something in a PM I can find both of you easily, ok? Sorry if I seem like a bit of a buzz kill, I just don't want anyone else in trouble for no good reason

Oh it's ok. I will try but I don't think it will. I will accept that request. :3

Oh it's ok. I will try but I don't think it will. I will accept that request. :3

Thank you, & I am glad that you accepted the request. I saw you want someone to RP with someone. Maybe tomorrow we can do a 1 on 1. I have always wanted to try RP but never really had a good start. Maybe you would be willing to help a brother out?

Thank you, & I am glad that you accepted the request. I saw you want someone to RP with someone. Maybe tomorrow we can do a 1 on 1. I have always wanted to try RP but never really had a good start. Maybe you would be willing to help a brother out?

Oh of course. I'll be up for any kind of RP. :3

Oh of course. I'll be up for any kind of RP. :3

Haha, then you can give me lessons tomorrow. Who knows, I might enjoy it & do some more somewhere else on these forums XD For now though, good night, & I will send you a PM tomorrow to get it all detailed out & ARGH I AM GETTING OFF TOPIC AGAIN CELSTIA-DAMNIT! Ok, for real, good night!

Haha, then you can give me lessons tomorrow. Who knows, I might enjoy it & do some more somewhere else on these forums XD For now though, good night, & I will send you a PM tomorrow to get it all detailed out & ARGH I AM GETTING OFF TOPIC AGAIN CELSTIA-DAMNIT! Ok, for real, good night!

Yea I don't mind that at all and maybe you'll do good with it. :3 it's ok you weren't going off topic. XD