You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

How much Skooma?

Just so you know, this isnt the Skooma the Khajiits use, its a special homemade type. Anyways, seeing as youre a dragon, you'll probably be fine drinking it. Currently i've made ten bottles, so, here, take three.*three bottles of Skooma hovers over to Blue Questioner*

Just so you know, this isnt the Skooma the Khajiits use, its a special homemade type. Anyways, seeing as youre a dragon, you'll probably be fine drinking it. Currently i've made ten bottles, so, here, take three.*three bottles of Skooma hovers over to Blue Questioner*

*drinks*

Pah.

Too weak.

(edited)

*drinks*

Pah.

Too weak.

Of course, i havent put the special ingredient in yet! And before you ask, no im not going to give it to you the ingredient, its a type of poison, might still be weak for you, but in a few days, you'll have *Problems*. Anyways, if you're not drinking that Skooma, mind putting it in that box over there?

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Of course, i havent put the special ingredient in yet! And before you ask, no im not going to give it to you the ingredient, its a type of poison, might still be weak for you, but in a few days, you'll have *Problems*. Anyways, if you're not drinking that Skooma, might giving it back?

Put the special ingredient in.

Now.

Put the special ingredient in.

Now.

You sure? It might still not be strong enough for you, but im warning you, in a few days, you'll have some *Problems*.

*A bottle of Skooma hovers in the air, vanishes for a minute, then appears again.* Go ahead, if you want to.

What makes you think that a dragon would be immune to the effects of Skooma huh?

Uhm, ive know a dragon that stole some, he didnt seem to have a problem when i saw him later on.

Uhm, ive know a dragon that stole some, he didnt seem to have a problem when i saw him later on.

No living creature is immune to the toxin but the Khajiit, and even they suffer the effects (minorly though)

No living creature is immune to the toxin but the Khajiit, and even they suffer the effects (minorly though)

Well, lets just hope This particular dragon is going to be fine.

*drinks*

Now there's the kick I was after!

*falls asleep*

Ah, Seems not even Dragons can handle this skooma too good. Someone put him on a couch or something.

*snores, filling the room with smoke*

*Cough* Dammit, thats messing with the Skooma!*Cough* Seems Khajiit arent too good with*Cough* Smoke...

Someone try to wake him up! Im currently busy making this stuff! *Cough*

Alright, seems like i have to make a room inside a *Cough* room... *A Small room materialises around "Me" And the alchemy table. The smoke in the room evaporates*

This smoke is making me feel tingly  :okiedokielokie:

*Muffled voice from inside the room* Of course it does! Anyways, mind waking him up? spill this on his tail, that would do the trick! *A portal opens on the floor infront of SugarSwirl, and a bottle comes through, portal then closes*

*gets bottle* hheerrrrrmmmmmmm *drinks it* ehehehehehe

*Muffled voice inside the room*

Also, just a note, try not to spill it on yourself, its a low quality acid, it doesnt nececsarily burn through your flesh, but it will sting!