Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chillin'

~Chaos~

Ah, more OC art of Chaos, just a simple one of him just Chillin'

Oh, and if you're curious, those two things at the bottom of his cutie mark, are hockey sticks.

Posted Image

So yea, hopefully soon I actually draw some canon ponies, haven't for a long time.

• Brohoof 7

Wow that is some nice artwork I really like it, very clean and everything looks just perfect!

I love the whole look of him just chillin to :)

Wonderful job Apocalyptic Chaos!

• Brohoof 3

Oh...my...Friikin....god! *Saves image in clop folder*

Talk about eye candy!

Even tho his plot is awesome, i think it needs a little more work. His left cheek seems a little off.

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 3

Posted Image

HNNNNGGGG-TASTIK! >_<

you did it on purpose right? you did it on purpose, why you tease us like that? it's not fair!!! :(

dat plot!

I loved the drawing, I missed your art threads, heck! I missed you! I don't see you around that much :(

I'm curious about one thing though, what's on your OC's snout? it is part of his fur? :huh:

Anyways, good job! next time draw him with socks, I initiated a trend of stallions with socks haha :D

and people just loved them! <3

• Brohoof 4

The mane and tail do not fit in that well, as they are not two-tone shaded like the body is. The body is given a 3D feel to it, but the mane/tail are left in the 2D zone. Other than adding some shading to the mane and tail, I don't see anything you could add to this image. Very nicely done.

• Brohoof 1

The mane and tail do not fit in that well, as they are not two-tone shaded like the body is. The body is given a 3D feel to it, but the mane/tail are left in the 2D zone. Other than adding some shading to the mane and tail, I don't see anything you could add to this image. Very nicely done.

please I noticed flaws as well, but honestly, it's a great piece all by itself, I mean, look at the round hard ass, >-< why you can resist it?
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, more OC art of Chaos, just a simple one of him just Chillin'

Oh, and if you're curious, those two things at the bottom of his cutie mark, are hockey sticks.

Posted Image

So yea, hopefully soon I actually draw some canon ponies, haven't for a long time.

Beautiful beautiful drawing! Like i have stated before there are so many talented artists on this site :3! The pose though :huh:^_^ is quite funny xD!
  • Brohoof 2

please I noticed flaws as well, but honestly, it's a great piece all by itself, I mean, look at the round hard ass, >-< why you can resist it?

1.) Only saying things like, "OH EM JEE SO GUD SO GUD SO GUD" hardly does anything to help the artist.

2.) It's a pony.

3.) I'm asexual.

4.) I did say it was very nicely done.

• Brohoof 1

1.) Only saying things like, "OH EM JEE SO GUD SO GUD SO GUD" hardly does anything to help the artist.

2.) It's a pony.

3.) I'm asexual.

4.) I did say it was very nicely done.

1- I agree, and I tend not to kiss the artist's ass with fake feedback, but I give credit when it's due.

2- it's a pony with a nice ass :9

3- ow :<

4- but you forgot the ass!

• Brohoof 1

1- I agree, and I tend not to kiss the artist's ass with fake feedback, but I give credit when it's due.

2- it's a pony with a nice ass :9

3- ow :<

4- but you forgot the ass!

I didn't even look at the plot until after I read your and Vicke's post, which, to be honest, I gave a scowl when I read them.. Sorry, but pony ass doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Also, this is getting too off topic.

Princess Molestia approves XD, alright now that I have my fanfics out of the way, There's really not that much that I could provide critizism over exept the ear, It looks to high, you should put it a little lower

Princess Molestia approves XD, alright now that I have my fanfics out of the way, There's really not that much that I could provide critizism over exept the ear, It looks to high, you should put it a little lower

o-o I do not know how I maneged to post that a second time, please ignore that, Gah.. I still have to write 20 more words.. uhh.. Fluttershy

Wow that is some nice artwork I really like it, very clean and everything looks just perfect!

I love the whole look of him just chillin to :)

Wonderful job Apocalyptic Chaos!

Thank you so very much for your kind words! :)

Oh...my...Friikin....god! *Saves image in clop folder*

Talk about eye candy!

Even tho his plot is awesome, i think it needs a little more work. His left cheek seems a little off.

Thanks Vicke, I know it's not perfect, but hey, I'm working on it ;)

Posted Image

HNNNNGGGG-TASTIK! >_<

you did it on purpose right? you did it on purpose, why you tease us like that? it's not fair!!! :(

dat plot!

I loved the drawing, I missed your art threads, heck! I missed you! I don't see you around that much :(

I'm curious about one thing though, what's on your OC's snout? it is part of his fur? :huh:

Anyways, good job! next time draw him with socks, I initiated a trend of stallions with socks haha :D

and people just loved them! <3

Ah Motion Spark, I can always count on a great response from you, I'm glad you like it! I know I haven't been around as much as I used to be, but I'll try to come on again more :)

That thing on his snout is just part of his fur yes, just to give him something for uniqueness!

Well, anyone is welcome to draw him in socks ;) I certainly wouldn't mind!

I see exactly what you mean, thank you for your feedback!

Yet again, never thought I'd be staring at this kind of stuff in my life...but I am...so

post-8319-0-48529600-1353695476_thumb.jpg

Very good comrade, in my opinion it's excellent. Love everything about it :D

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it :DD

o-o I do not know how I maneged to post that a second time, please ignore that, Gah.. I still have to write 20 more words.. uhh.. Fluttershy

People seem to have a thing about how I draw ears xD It's just my style, I'm not trying to be exactly like the show's style, But thanks for the response!
  • Brohoof 4