Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Konata1000

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Since I've been avoiding the Wronic community for a while now, I decided to look for some good MLP FIM websites I can join, considering I just recently became a brony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I heard that the series was a very good one for a very long time now, so I decided to watch the series myself. It turns out that I liked it.

I just recently became a brony, and I heard that the brony community was a really great community. Now, I came from the Sonic the Hedgehog community, and I hate the Sonic community. It's filled with a bunch of twelve year old cry baby's that can't accept your opinion. To be honest, I don't like Sonic that much, a lot of his recent games have failed horribly. I only like the older games on the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive and Sega Game Gear, but in the Sonic community there's a lot of people who can't accept your opinion. Because of this, I've been banned from every Sonic forum I've ever been on just for having an opinion. Hopefully over here in the brony community everything will go a lot better for me.

Pleased to meet you. I'm a little new to the forum's but so far everyone's seems real nice here. i'm sure everyone will appericate you having an opinion i know i don't mind as long as it doesn't become ranting, ranting i hate :huh: but hope you have a good time here :)

Bahaha! The Sonic community? ^_^

Nah, we're all cool, here. This place is actually my absolute FAVOURITE place to be on the net, which is why I've racked up over a month and a half's worth of time within only four months (that's like 1/3rd of my time in TOTAL since registration).

Anyway, welcome to the forum and the like. If you've ever got any questions as to how things work, go hit up the FAQ and whatnot, and if your answer isn't there, you can always create a support ticket, or ask another forum member for some help. If you've been on other forums, though, I doubt you'll have trouble finding your way around here. :wacko:

We're all very friendly, and no, we won't hate you for your opinions. :lol: We aren't a group of butthurt little babies. We're all rather mature, here. At least, I think so... As long as you follow our Global Rules, you'll be fine.

I hope you make some cool friends, here. We've got a crazy amount of awesome people, here. I'm usually very antisocial, but the people on here are just impossible to not love. I also hope to see you stay active with us, and that you'll enjoy your stay as much as humanly possible. :)

• Brohoof 1

Bahaha! The Sonic community? ^_^

Nah, we're all cool, here. This place is actually my absolute FAVOURITE place to be on the net, which is why I've racked up over a month and a half's worth of time within only four months (that's like 1/3rd of my time in TOTAL since registration).

Anyway, welcome to the forum and the like. If you've ever got any questions as to how things work, go hit up the FAQ and whatnot, and if your answer isn't there, you can always create a support ticket, or ask another forum member for some help. If you've been on other forums, though, I doubt you'll have trouble finding your way around here. :wacko:

We're all very friendly, and no, we won't hate you for your opinions. :lol: We aren't a group of butthurt little babies. We're all rather mature, here. At least, I think so... As long as you follow our Global Rules, you'll be fine.

I hope you make some cool friends, here. We've got a crazy amount of awesome people, here. I'm usually very antisocial, but the people on here are just impossible to not love. I also hope to see you stay active with us, and that you'll enjoy your stay as much as humanly possible. :)

Thank you. I hope I do meet some very cool people here. The only friends I really have on the internet at the moment are my fellow trolls. Don't worry though, I won't be trolling this place. I like ponies more than Sonic.

Pleased to meet you. I'm a little new to the forum's but so far everyone's seems real nice here. i'm sure everyone will appericate you having an opinion i know i don't mind as long as it doesn't become ranting, ranting i hate :huh: but hope you have a good time here :)

I don't usually go on rage rants. It IS okay to criticize things though, right?

I don't usually go on rage rants. It IS okay to criticize things though, right?

You can always give your opinion on things, sure. Just don't call people who disagree with you names and such, and you'll be fine~

Welcome to the My Little pony forums Konata. I hope you enjoy yourself as there are a ton of fun things you can do here. Pinkie Pie is my favorite Filly Pony and has some of the most entertaining moments in the show in general. There are a ton of ways to make friends here and I just generally hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Posted Image

Edited by Harmonic Revelations