Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Angel Bunny

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Why you so picky?

Also, why you so mean to Fluttershy sometimes?

Why shouldn't I get the best? Just because all the other animals are push overs who will eat pellets for every meal doesn't mean I'm going to take it. That's why I keep her in her place. No telling what she'd do if I gave her an inch. You saw what she did when she became"assertive".

AW who is the cute little bunny? :wub:

Don't you patronize me!

Are cherries really that big a deal?

Have you ever tried eating lettuce plain? It isn't that good.

Why shouldn't I get the best? Just because all the other animals are push overs who will eat pellets for every meal doesn't mean I'm going to take it. That's why I keep her in her place. No telling what she'd do if I gave her an inch. You saw what she did when she became"assertive".

I'm sure it can't get THAT bad again! She already learned her lesson about learning from Iron Will. Edited by DJ-Shy3

I'm sure it can't get THAT bad again! She already learned her lesson about learning from Iron Will.

Maybe. But I really don't want to take that chance. Listen, I love the girl but if she ever snapped again... I couldn't live with myself if I let that happen. It's just easier this way. Don't tell anypony I said that!

post-8163-0-58459700-1354124750.jpeg

Maybe. But I really don't want to take that chance. Listen, I love the girl but if she ever snapped again... I couldn't live with myself if I let that happen. It's just easier this way. Don't tell anypony I said that!

ryerythurt.jpeg

Aww, okay then. *pets Angel's head* you may have a tough outer shell, but on the inside you are nothing but a sweetheart.

Don't go telling eveypony! Specially not Fluttershy. And why are you touching my head? What do you think I am, cute and cuddly?!

Of course your cute and cuddly! I mean, look at yourself! You are a little cutie pie! And don't worry, I won't tell anypony. Edited by DJ-Shy3

I'm only cuddly when I want to be. I've got a reputation to up hold you know.

Yeah, yeah! You know, I wonder if Fluttershy already knows. It would explain why she is so caring for you, even during the worst of attitudes you can get. No offence.

No, I haven't. But I'm sure that was just a one time thing that happened during the whole 'Iron Will' thing.

Yeah, but still! The trauma I experienced that day...I guess that's why I treat her the way I do. I have to keep her in her spot so this doesn't happen again. Geez listen to me ranting like your my therapist or something. Not that I've ever had or needed one!

Anyway, how does it feel when Fluttershy gives you 'The Stare'?

Yeah, but still! The trauma I experienced that day...I guess that's why I treat her the way I do. I have to keep her in her spot so this doesn't happen again. Geez listen to me ranting like your my therapist or something. Not that I've ever had or needed one!

Maybe I AM a therapist.

Anyway, how does it feel when Fluttershy gives you 'The Stare'?Maybe I AM a therapist.

Oh gawd! I hate it! I think ti puts me in some sort of trance, and there are large portions of time that I can't remember what happened. I always wake up sore afterwards.

Edited by Thunder Bolt

Oh gawd! I hate it! I think ti puts me in some sort of trance, and there are large portions of time that I can't remember what happened. I always wake up sore afterwards.

That sounds awful.

Posted Image

that's not what I meant

I was saying, Why are you always so cranky all the time?

It really grinds my gears when people ask me that. See what I did there? Cranky? Gears? no?

Well maybe its cause nopony gets my amazingly brilliant jokes.

All of them.

Augh! Your really gonna make me do this huh? Fine. The Book worm: Purple, smart (sometimes to much for her own good)

Beauty Queen: Let's just say that Spike isn't the only one who has touble breathing when she's around. (that perfume)

Farmer: Best apples in Equestria. (just wish Fluttershy would give some more often)

Party Animal: Even bunnies like cake. It's fun watching her break the rules of physics. And she's pink (just like my nose)

Flying Blue Wonder: Oh the colors! Amazing flyer. (wish Fluttershy could fly that good. I've always wanted to go on a fast flight.)

Edited by Thunder Bolt