Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Rainbow Dash Random Clips - FanDub by meh

Raita

I think you're voice would be better suited to dubbing a different pony ~

I know. but I dub RD just becouse its fun. and I'm tryin mah best to fit her voice, make it sound as close as possible. and I must say I improved, since some months ago I couldn't fit RD's voice at all.

how do you do that? Replaced rainbow dash's voice with yours

first thing I do is preparin a project of mah fandub. I pick the scene/s and then remove vocals from them [i started doin it not awhile ago, so it's optional rly]. then I just record mah voice sayin lines from original scene. then editin everythin so it could look neat. and...ta-da! everythin is done :3

btw, I can do a video-tutorial 'bout this as well, if ya'd like. since lots of ppl asked meh how to do a fandub..

first thing I do is preparin a project of mah fandub. I pick the scene/s and then remove vocals from them [i started doin it not awhile ago, so it's optional rly]. then I just record mah voice sayin lines from original scene. then editin everythin so it could look neat. and...ta-da! everythin is done :3

btw, I can do a video-tutorial 'bout this as well, if ya'd like. since lots of ppl asked meh how to do a fandub..

sure why not I've been wanting to do one my whole life