Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Cover request for a fanfic

Sky Warden

Hello everypony! My name is Sky Warden. I'm writing a fanfic titled "A Howl in The Sky". It's a romance and tragedy fanfic. At this time, I'm ready to post the first chapter, but I need the cover. I'm not good at drawing, so I humbly ask for your help.

I put the picture of my OC in the file attached.post-10241-0-39287100-1354183735_thumb.jpg

Here is more details about my OC,

Coat color : light blue (hex : #afecfd)

Mane color : Silver (white is fine)

Cutie mark : post-10241-0-81230100-1354183878.png

Eye color : #2c25a5 (dark purple?)

Unique physical appearance : Big wings (I resize the wings by 120% in photoshop).

Well, since the title is "A Howl in The Sky", I'm thinking about a backflip in the sky with closed eye and opened mouth like howling, but you may come with your own idea.

That's all guys. If you want to help, please post your cover in this thread. I will give you the credits if I use it. Thanks.

post-10241-0-39287100-1354183735_thumb.jpg

post-10241-0-81230100-1354183878.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Would the illustrator receive payment?

Also, there's a link to my DA in my sig but I'll give you some examples of my work in this post. I also did my sig and icon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, since my fanfic is free, I'm afraid I can't pay anyone for the cover. I only request for a simple cover and I want to mention that I would still post the fanfic, even with no cover.Your arts are amazing, but sorry, I can't afford it.

Thanks. I will check this topic everyday.LOL, Shepherd?By the way, I see that there's no notification whenever my post get a reply. Is it a bug?

Well, thanks. That's great., but I'm expecting something which is more "painful", hehe. Don't worry, I will post it as soon as I think it's decent for everypony.Oh, if  there's anypony who want to offer me their cover, just post it. I will use this one at the moment.

Posted Image

@@Sky Warden Since you weren't completely happy with Circadian's effort I decided I'd take your request. Here's a rough-ish sketch~ I'm not sure about it but what do you think? Need anything changed? If you're happy with it I'll go ink and colour it- I'll add the fluff on the hooves when I'm inking it btw.

EDIT: Also, you didn't really say what expression you wanted so I guessed o wo;;

Edited by Enigma

Wow, that's awesome!Well, The pose is good but I think it will be better to close the eyes. You know, something like he close his eyes in agony, that is if you don't mind it. Thanks.

Wow, that's awesome! Well, The pose is good but I think it will be better to close the eyes. You know, something like he close his eyes in agony, that is if you don't mind it. Thanks.

Posted Image

Is this better?

(fillerfillerfiller

fillerfillerfiller

fillerfillerfiller

fillerfillerfiller

fillerfillerfiller)

Edited by Enigma