Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Warmth - RP

Loona

"Hello to you to grumpy," Draco said with a smile as he slowly drank his coffee. "So ready to fthe holiday season Schola that's when the big money comes in," Draco said as he smiled at Schola. "Oh and Rose what do you want for Hearths Warming day?" Draco asked with a smile.

"Oh, you mean this wasn't for Hearth's Warming?" Rose asked, looking at the Moonflower Draco had given her. The beautiful, silvery-white flower almost seemed to be smiling at her. "I don't usually celebrate Hearth's Warming, to be honest. I'm usually just spend it among the flowers, like any other day. But now," she smiled, "I have friends to spend it with!"

"Ridiculous, we are all friends here my friend, it is Hearth's Warming Eve!" Schola calls out to Rose enthusiastically, turning to the group. "Today is the day to celebrate what ponies everywhere can achieve if they just come together in friendship! Just look up at the sky." Schola points up. "Thousands and thousands of heavenly spheres turn in perfect harmony throughout the firmament in circles eternal, just so should we!" Schola's eyes sparkle from all the Hearth's Warming spirit rushing through his veins.

Edited by Forsooth

Draco chuckled as he said "Aye many of us had hard ship in our pasts but  my family has a motto Begin again but know when to let go," Draco looked at the ponies in the tea shop. Draco smiled mischiviously "Hmm Rose I heard that you didn't like the snow correct,"

Rose indeed looked uncomfortably out the window at the white fluffy landscape with this question. "No, I really don't. I've never liked the snow. Too cold. And I can't grow anything in my garden because of it." She looked at Draco curiously. "I don't remember telling you about that, though."

"I know your personality Rose," Draco says slightly as he had a plan to help her. He always loved to lookat her garden from the sky without her noticing. Draco always helpped out his friends when they needed something and by his ancestors he would help out Rose now.

Yavolin ordered six drinks for himself he didn't care if the bar tender gave him the usual your better then this glare , the fact is he wanted to forget. Yavolin waited for his six drinks to come to his table he ignored Draco who called him grumpy the fact is his heart wasn't into hearts warmth.

(OOC: Arcdemon... This isn't a bar, This is a tea shop that Diamond owns  ;) )

Diamond stayed quiet. "Hearth's warming eve ? Last time I did anything this time of year was when I was in canterlot before my parents died." She finished her cactus juice and her eyes widened. "Oops... I think I just kinda killed the mood." 

(Oc: Dang it.) Yavolin took a sip out of his cup and walked over to Diamond , he over heard what she had said about what had happen to her on hearts warmmer eve, He felt like saying Ba hombug. But he felt bad for her he didn't know what to say to her but some peace of mail fell out of his coat pocket.

• Brohoof 1

"I know your personality Rose," Draco says slightly as he had a plan to help her. He always loved to lookat her garden from the sky without her noticing. Draco always helpped out his friends when they needed something and by his ancestors he would help out Rose now.

Rose smiled softly. "Well, that's sweet." She blushed a little bit that anypony would know her so well.

(OOC: Arcdemon... This isn't a bar, This is a tea shop that Diamond owns  ;) )

Diamond stayed quiet. "Hearth's warming eve ? Last time I did anything this time of year was when I was in canterlot before my parents died." She finished her cactus juice and her eyes widened. "Oops... I think I just kinda killed the mood." 

Rose looked over at Diamond. "Di, I've never done anything for Hearth's Warming either. If you had ever ever expressed an interest, I would have gladly come and spent Hearth's Warming with you and Star."

Edited by Descant

"I'm usually busy on those days becuase of everypony wanting to have their gifts delivered," Draco said slightly "No time to the courier pony eh?" Draco said with a chuckle as he drank his coffee slowly. "This year I just might take a day off for once," he looked at Rose and smiled.

"Oh, Its ok Rosey. I kinda enjoy being alone. I get into my jammies, put on a big pot of tea, Start a fire and read a good book." Diamond smiled, Then Yavolin trotted by and dropped a letter."Um, Excuse me sir... You dropped this." She said, Smiling and holding up the piece of paper.

Rose smiled at Diamond. "Well, I feel like mixing it up for once, personally. I've spent my Hearth's Warmth alone since I moved here from Manehattan as a filly; I figure it's about time I celebrate it properly again. To be honest, I've kind of forgotten what it's like." She chuckled hesitantly, looking at Draco out of the corner of her eye.

Edited by Descant

Draco pulled out some plans that he was working on for acouple months now. He knew what he had to do for his friend Rose. She loved plants so his Hearths warming eve present for her would be a green house. So that her plants could be beautifull all year around. Plus Draco loved looking at her work.

Yavolin turned towards Diamond, he smiled and took the note back."Thank you, um, hy i was wondering if you would  like to hang out with me sometimes". Yavolin still wasn't into this holiday but he didn't care mostly because when something seems to be going right fgor him hearts warmth rolls around and everything falls apart.

Yavolin turned towards Diamond, he smiled and took the note back."Thank you, um, hy i was wondering if you would  like to hang out with me sometimes". Yavolin still wasn't into this holiday but he didn't care mostly because when something seems to be going right fgor him hearts warmth rolls around and everything falls apart.

"Oh Yavolin getting some company are you?" Ace said playfully punching Yavolin in the shoulder.

"Oh, Its ok Rosey. I kinda enjoy being alone. I get into my jammies, put on a big pot of tea, Start a fire and read a good book." Diamond smiled, Then Yavolin trotted by and dropped a letter."Um, Excuse me sir... You dropped this." She said, Smiling and holding up the piece of paper.

"You spend Hearts Warming Eve alone? Well not this year! This year you got some frineds to hang out with on Hearts Warming Eve. Even I can't spend it alone." Ace said getting into a overy-dramatic pose.

"In my college back at the University, 'College Equus', we used to have a huge gathering for all 'students and well-wishers' on Hearths Warming Day." Schola recalled happily, bringing back happy memories. "We would for at least that day put away all of our studies and worries and gather together in friendship and hospitality... This will be the first time in seven years that I will have not been part of it..." Schola paused in a momentary self-lamentation. "Well at least my apartment is full of university texts, it be like attending the gathering but without any friends" He thought to himself.

"I um... I dont even know your name." Diamond said, a little awkwardly. She then looked over at Ace and laughed. "I suppose this year would be different. This year we could all get together and drink tea." She smiled at the thought taking a quick glance over at Ace. 

"UGH Diamond... This nice pony just asked me out and I am goggling at some other pony... Well I was only glancing... that's ok isn't it ?" She though, blushing but happy that it didn't make much of a difference to the color of her fur.

• Brohoof 1

"Exellent! This is going to be fun, oh and heres your cloak back." Ace said taking off the cloak and handing it to Schola. "That sounds nice putting away studies and worry just to make friends buuuut i'll still probly bring a book with me." Ace said noticing Diamond taking a quick glance with him. Hmmm interesting...ah well probly nothing important.

Rose rolled her eyes when Diamond called her "Rosey". Diamond knew Rose didn't like being called that. Oh well, she'd let her get away with it this time. It was Hearth's Warming Eve soon, after all. Wouldn't be much in the spirit of things to bluster at her.

She grinned at Ace. "So it's official, then? We're all celebrating Hearth's Warming together?" She seemed excited at the thought. It had been years since Rose had celebrated Hearth's Warming properly.

“Thank you very much” Schola says as he puts back on his beloved cloak, a great seemingly lifts itself off of his shoulders, even if some was added. He then turns to Rose, saying: “We should all celebrate here, I could think of no place warmer, in regards to ambiance, fellowship, and temperature.”

"Hmm, I have an idea Rose for your Hearth's Warming gift," Draco said  as he looked at the plans in his whooves. He smiled at Rose gentlely. "You know I know of a nice spot that isn'tcovered in snow Rose  I've been meaning to plant something there but it just seems I haven't gotten around to it,"

“Thank you very much” Schola says as he puts back on his beloved cloak, a great seemingly lifts itself off of his shoulders, even if some was added. He then turns to Rose, saying: “We should all celebrate here, I could think of no place warmer, in regards to ambiance, fellowship, and temperature.”

"And drinks! Lots and lots of delicous drinks by Diamond!" Ace said getting exited for there plans. "What do you think Draco and Yavolin?" Ace said walking over to Draco but still keeping his distince of fear of his mighty mallet. I must ask him where he got that.

"Yeah! We should celebrate here. It seems perfect. What do you think, Di? Would that be okay?"

"Hmm, I have an idea Rose for your Hearth's Warming gift," Draco said  as he looked at the plans in his whooves. He smiled at Rose gentlely. "You know I know of a nice spot that isn'tcovered in snow Rose  I've been meaning to plant something there but it just seems I haven't gotten around to it,"

Rose went faintly pink, but it wasn't really visible under the layer of soil she always seemed to wear. "Oh, do you now?" She smiled when he mentioned growing something, and noticed that he was holding what looked like a blueprint. She tried to sneak a peek.

Edited by Descant

"Rose how naughty of you to look at something private," Draco said with a teasing tone to his voice. He loved to tease her when se tried tyo look at afew things "I'm joking with you Rose I'm working on something for you this Hearth's Warming eve a green house," Draco said with a blush blush. He was so glad his fur was red. "I'll probably be busy with getting Rose's gift in line,"