Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just started my own Ask tumblr blog.

CorruptDashie

Sent you a question. Anonymously. Because I'm just sooooo mysterious.

Anyway, seems like a neat idea. Also seems there's a lot of dark askpony tumblr's going up recently. Guess it has something to do with seeing the ponies getting Discord'ed? I dunno.

I have to admit, when I saw the first few images I was worried this was going to go the way of some of the other 'crazy' tumblrs, but I was pleasantly surprised. The 'I used to cut myself but I'm stronger than that now. Now I kill people instead!' joke was pretty clever IMHO. And Dash acting as if the razor was the cutest thing in the world is adorably hilarious. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more.

• Brohoof 2

Sent you a question. Anonymously. Because I'm just sooooo mysterious.

Anyway, seems like a neat idea. Also seems there's a lot of dark askpony tumblr's going up recently. Guess it has something to do with seeing the ponies getting Discord'ed? I dunno.

I have to admit, when I saw the first few images I was worried this was going to go the way of some of the other 'crazy' tumblrs, but I was pleasantly surprised. The 'I used to cut myself but I'm stronger than that now. Now I kill people instead!' joke was pretty clever IMHO. And Dash acting as if the razor was the cutest thing in the world is adorably hilarious. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you! :wub:

but just those panels took me a week (on and off) i really hope I able to keep up with this. what with art prep classes, schoolwork and what not...

haha love the ask ponies blogs.

Followed. ;)

Why thank you! I'll make sure to start making more content for ya! :wub:

I showed your first strip to a couple of friends at school today, and it got them laughing really hard - even the one who wasn't a brony almost literally rofl'd at the line "Dash, the hell are you doing to yourself? You can get the same rush and satisfaction from hurting others!"

Please, keep it up. This Tumblr's fantastic.