Comic Thread

Mister Jack

It's very unlikely that a comic thread would get stickied. Even the famous General Chat Thread isn't, so why would a thread dedicated to only comics get a sticky?

If you really want one, make one yourself in this section.

post-3011-0-06850200-1426238081.png

Also known as "Cloud Chaser".

My Ponysona,

Azura.

We may already have a thread for the comic. Look around using the search system. If you can't find an existing one, create it in Sugarcube Corner. :)

As for pinning it... staff will make the call on whether a thread ought to be pinned or not after it's created.

Twilight SIG 8.png

Signature credit: Kyoshi

Why don't you just make this thread the OFFICIAL COMIC THREAD. and work on it from there...

Because this is a feedback topic, not a topic about the comic itself. There's no reason to turn this topic around into the topic for the comic considering that every single user of the site has the ability to create a virtually unlimited number of topics themselves.

As I said, if you want to discuss it, use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. If it doesn't, just create it. :)

Twilight SIG 8.png

Signature credit: Kyoshi

i agree just make an new topic for the comics and then get other bronys ideas for what could be put into the comic for there its like an fan fic but in stead itsand comic made by everypony

img-1291563-1-AyOlSVD.gif

sorry for the spelling problem i try my best its so hard to wright write with my mouth

credit goes to Gone ϟ Airbourne for the epic sig