Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Azura's VIP Signature/Avatar Shop!

Azura

(edited)

post-3011-0-65151700-1373400995_thumb.png

Introduction

Some people remember me, some people don't, but I'm here to tell you that I was one of the most active signature makers during a period of time until I had too many things to worry about. I watched my thread slowly fading away, one of the most viewed and replied threads within the Creative Resources section until the Requests Guild was created. Since I want to get back into Signature-making after almost half a year of inactivity, I've decided to create a new thread to take requests on. 

Rules

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'll have to lay out a few requirements that will need to be met before I accept your request. Since reading a paragraph of requirements isn't fun, I'll be making a list of bullet points.

-You must have a higher rank than Parasprite to request on this thread.

-Please do not request things that limits me into making a bad signature.

-Never provide me with a vector/image that has a resolution below 800x800.

-Please do not request a signature just to test me. In other words, don't waste my time.

-Do not spam the thread, hurrying me to finish it, especially without asking nicely and politely.

These rules might change if you can give me a good reason why they should, if not, they will remain the same until I decide to add or remove them myself. The only reason I accept requests from ponies with the rank Parasprite or higher is because most Muffins go inactive after making a signature for them, and it just hurts to know that only one out of ten get used.

How To Request

You can either request a signature by following the minimal template, advanced template or simply by providing me the vector and telling me what you want.

Here's the minimal template.

Resolution:

Pony/Vector/OC:

Text:

Extras:

Here's the advanced template.

Resolution:

Pony/Vector/OC:

Background:

Text and Text Color:

Gradient:

Special Effects:

Extras:

You can request for a 500x100, 550x100 or 600x100 as a Non-Donor, and 550x150, 600x200 as a Donor/Subscriber.

Now that I've said everything I need to say to get this thread up and running, I'll be taking in 10 requests before I close down and re-open it once I'm done with all 10 of the requests. If your signature request is rejected or even simply ignored, please read the thread before posting again to avoid any hatred.

Disclaimer

If the signature I made is not what you're looking for, feel free to go to another request shop as I usually do what I think is best, so if you're disappointed, I apologize, but usually my customers say that my signatures are better than what they expected so you should be good to go!

-Signatures Completed-

post-3011-0-11339700-1373403777.png

post-3011-0-97960800-1373405447.png

post-3011-0-53166700-1373428170.png

post-3011-0-62791800-1373429029.png

post-3011-0-40055900-1373471228.png

post-3011-0-61128900-1373813916.png

post-3011-0-55025000-1374852943.png

post-3011-0-78173100-1374852945.png

post-3011-0-72920000-1375061947.png

post-3011-0-20036400-1375061950.png

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some credits by putting something like this under your signature.

Signature made by Azura.

Edited by Azura

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resolution: 600x100

Pony/Vector/OC: Surprise

Background: Whatever looks good, try to make it yellow and purple

Text and Text Color: Surprise (centered), yellow or purple

Extras: Thank you! :)

I would like a sig please.

Resolution: 600x200

Vector/Image: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/035/a/e/happy_lady_rainicorn_day_by_fauxboy-d4oo4rd.png

Background: Sunset (Kind of like this of possible, http://oblivionblue.deviantart.com/art/The-Perfect-Sunset-383658535)

Text: Lady Rainicorn (Color wise I don't know but It could clash well with the background.)

Special Effects: The text loops by disappearing then reappearing.

If there's anything I need to add fix our remove please tell me. Thanks

Pony/Vector/OC: Surprise

Background: Whatever looks good, try to make it yellow and purple

Text and Text Color: Surprise (centered), yellow or purple

Extras: Thank you! smile.png

It's nice to see a customer within minutes of getting my thread up, it feels great to be making signatures for everypony again!

Here's your signature you wanted!

It's funny how I've never seen you before, unless you changed your display name before..

It's nice to see a customer within minutes of getting my thread up, it feels great to be making signatures for everypony again!

Here's your signature you wanted!

It's funny how I've never seen you before, unless you changed your display name before..

I absolutely love your signatures, so of course I jumped at the chance. Thanks for the fast response!

I was Glaceon for about a month, before that I was Megamare. Ring any bells?

(edited)

I would like a sig please.

Resolution: 600x200

Vector/Image: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/035/a/e/happy_lady_rainicorn_day_by_fauxboy-d4oo4rd.png

Background: Sunset (Kind of like this of possible, http://oblivionblue.deviantart.com/art/The-Perfect-Sunset-383658535)

Text: Lady Rainicorn (Color wise I don't know but It could clash well with the background.)

Special Effects: The text loops by disappearing then reappearing.

If there's anything I need to add fix our remove please tell me. Thanks

Sadly I have no idea how do GIFs, so I couldn't do that text loop, but here's the signature anyway.

post-3011-0-95085800-1373405420.png

If there is anything you'd like me to change, feel free to tell me.

I absolutely love your signatures, so of course I jumped at the chance. Thanks for the fast response!

I was Glaceon for about a month, before that I was Megamare. Ring any bells?

I remember seeing a Megamare around a few months back, so I guess it does ring a bell, but I'm not certain whether or not it's actually you.

Oh by the way, could you give me some credits by putting this under your signature?

Signature made by Azura.

Thanks!  laugh.png

Edited by Azura

• Resolution: 600 x 100
  • Pony/Vector/OC: isaac clarke; http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/isaac-clarke-r3534
  • Background: dark (black/dark blue)
  • Text and Text Color: in the same blue as the blue in his helmet "Isaac, we're all gonna burn for what we did to you."
  • Gradient: sorry, no idea what this is :c
  • Special Effects: i'd love to have the text be like it's some sort of hologram
  • Extras: can the text get a somewhat static/distorted look?

i hope this is sufficient for you to make something awesome! if you need any more info or better pictures of isaac, just ask. :)

(edited)

So, here is my completed request:

Pony/Vector/OC: This: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/181/e/7/kraahkan_by_agahnu-d6besqp.png

Background: Anything as simple as the image itself, just make sure it looks dark enough.

Text and Text Color: Antidermis, in any dark color which can actually be distinguished from the background. Like in my current sig. And without Italics.

Special Effects: Can you get the text to be kinda on fire? If you can't then it's okay.

Extras: Thank you, and have fun! biggrin.png

Edited by Antidermis

• Resolution: 600 x 100
  • Pony/Vector/OC: isaac clarke; http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/isaac-clarke-r3534
  • Background: dark (black/dark blue)
  • Text and Text Color: in the same blue as the blue in his helmet "Isaac, we're all gonna burn for what we did to you."
  • Gradient: sorry, no idea what this is :c
  • Special Effects: i'd love to have the text be like it's some sort of hologram
  • Extras: can the text get a somewhat static/distorted look?

i hope this is sufficient for you to make something awesome! if you need any more info or better pictures of isaac, just ask. smile.png

If it is possible, could you please provide me with multiple Isaac vectors as the one you provided me is very low quality, even though I'm done with the signature.

post-3011-0-53166700-1373428170.png

So, here is my completed request:

Pony/Vector/OC: This: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/181/e/7/kraahkan_by_agahnu-d6besqp.png

Background: Anything as simple as the image itself, just make sure it looks dark enough.

Text and Text Color: Antidermis, in any dark color which can actually be distinguished from the background. Like in my current sig. And without Italics.

Special Effects: Can you get the text to be kinda on fire? If you can't then it's okay.

Extras: Thank you, and have fun! img-1637027-1-biggrin.png

The fiery effect on the text looked rather awkward so I decided to remove it at the end and to go with the more simplistic look and design of the signature, allowing maximum attraction.

I hope that wasn't TOO descriptive. :blush:

If it is possible, could you please provide me with multiple Isaac vectors as the one you provided me is very low quality, even though I'm done with the signature.

img-1637570-2-post-3011-0-53166700-13734

The fiery effect on the text looked rather awkward so I decided to remove it at the end and to go with the more simplistic look and design of the signature, allowing maximum attraction.

I hope that wasn't TOO descriptive. :blush:

That is beautiful. No really, it is. You captured the evil escence of the Kanohi Kraahkan perfectly! :D

Thank you so much for this!!!

(edited)

I have wondered where you went and when I was going to see some of your work again...

Pony/Vector/OC: OC Stardust

Text: Who said I couldn't be a part of the back up plan

Extras:I would some sort of background that is evil-ish would be best for the implecations of the words but if it doesn't work if the large amount of words please do as you see fit for background

Edited by rascal61

(edited)

okay i'll try to get you something better. i'm gonna have to dig through my computer tough tongue.png

here's the one used on my OC page but then larger: 

post-16056-0-92319600-1373452229_thumb.jpg

dunno if it's any better quality tough.

i also have him in a slightly diffrent pose.

post-16056-0-86601200-1373452301_thumb.jpg

this one should be way better quality.

anyway, this is everything i could find right now. i'll keep searching for more tough smile.png

and thanks for the awesomeness that it is already! looks amazing!

Edited by repsol rave

(edited)

I have wondered where you went and when I was going to see some of your work again...

Pony/Vector/OC: OC Stardust

Text: Who said I couldn't be a part of the back up plan

Extras:I would some sort of background that is evil-ish would be best for the implecations of the words but if it doesn't work if the large amount of words please do as you see fit for background

I'm sorry for dying out all of a sudden but you could have just PMed me for a request since I check the forums almost everyday.

img-1639348-1-post-3011-0-40055900-13734

I hope you like it, and don't forget to give me credits so other people can request a signature from me as well!

"Signature by Azura."

okay i'll try to get you something better. i'm gonna have to dig through my computer tough img-1638821-1-tongue.png

here's the one used on my OC page but then larger: 

img-1639348-3-attachicon.gif isaac OC 2.jpg

dunno if it's any better quality tough.

i also have him in a slightly diffrent pose.

img-1639348-4-attachicon.gif isaac OC.jpg

this one should be way better quality.

anyway, this is everything i could find right now. i'll keep searching for more tough img-1638821-2-smile.png

and thanks for the awesomeness that it is already! looks amazing!

The quality is still the same, a PNG file would be a little bit better compared to a JPG, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Hope you're satisfied with your new signature, and I would also appreciate it if you gave me some credits under your signature, something like "Signature by Azura."

Edited by DashForever
Quote of hidden post

I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much for doing this and it's absolutely amazing... if I do ever get an evil version of my OC be asured I will be back, I love what you did with it!

I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much for doing this and it's absolutely amazing... if I do ever get an evil version of my OC be asured I will be back, I love what you did with it!

No worries, I'm glad you're happy with it. I'll be here once you get that evil version of your OC. Credits underneath the signature is appreciated but not necessary. 

Hope you're satisfied with your new signature, and I would also appreciate it if you gave me some credits under your signature, something like "Signature by Azura."

sorry i couldn't find you anything better. 

but thanks for making this, it looks absolutely amazing! i didn't really change anything cause you still wanted other images. i'll get your name in it right away :)

(edited)

Higher then Parasprite? Why that? oh well I'm out it's too bad oh well see you I'll see you later maybe. Word limit almost over it I am over it.

Edited by Agent Smith

Resolution: 550/100

Pony/Vector/OC: baman

Text: Baman Piderman logo

Extras: Nope

Take as long as you need to with this one, and tell me when you finish.

Here's the signature you wanted!

post-3011-0-61128900-1373813916.png

Credits are appreciated. :)

Higher then Parasprite? Why that? oh well I'm out it's too bad oh well see you I'll see you later maybe. Word limit almost over it I am over it.

You'll get it if you ever open up a signature shop. 8 out of 10 of the ponies that request are muffins or cupcakes, and they either never come back to pick up the signature I made or become completely inactive.

YE-HE-HE-HE-HEEEESSSSSS

Okay, got what I came for. Splendid job, awesome sig, I'll credit you. Just don't expect me to update the username.

Thanks for the credits! And don't worry, I'm not somepony who updates my display name very often, unlike some ponies around here.. So you're good to go! :lol:

Hey! Just thought I'd request a Holo themed Siggy, and you are awesome at making these signatures.

Pony/Vector/OC: Holo!

MXiC05J.jpg

This one on the right.

nS2CJkQ.jpg

This one on the left

gTAb2Rl.jpg

And this one in the middle

Background: Can the Background be something like this one here

http://konachan.com/post/show/89441

Text and Text Color: "I am not so grand, not as a god. I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am." Any font is ok, and the color is orange. Both sentences are separated between the three images of her.

Special Effects: If you can make it a Gif, just have the text sort of sparkle or shimmer. If not, then just normal text.

Thanks in advanced. You do a really awesome job with signatures!

~B

Hey! Just thought I'd request a Holo themed Siggy, and you are awesome at making these signatures.

Pony/Vector/OC: Holo!

img-1668018-1-MXiC05J.jpg

This one on the right.

img-1668018-2-nS2CJkQ.jpg

This one on the left

img-1668018-3-gTAb2Rl.jpg

And this one in the middle

Background: Can the Background be something like this one here

http://konachan.com/post/show/89441

Text and Text Color: "I am not so grand, not as a god. I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am." Any font is ok, and the color is orange. Both sentences are separated between the three images of her.

Special Effects: If you can make it a Gif, just have the text sort of sparkle or shimmer. If not, then just normal text.

Thanks in advanced. You do a really awesome job with signatures!

~B

I can't really fit all three of those images in one signature or it'll be very ugly, that's why I haven't replied to your request for quite some time until now. Do you mind if I just use the second one only?

If you have a suggestion or if I did something wrong, please tell me. :3 Oh, and I'll be sure to save the one you already made, so I don't lose it, or if you ever want it.

Pony/Vector/OC: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/354/4/8/vinyl_scratch_vector_by_myythic-d4jopby.png Just put her on the far left and have her facing the right, if you can do that.

Background: http://www.desktopwallpaperhd.net/wallpapers/3/b/twilight-story-web-background-facinelli-peter-juliaopfer-wallpapers-digital-rainbow-thumbnail-35131.jpg If you can, could you make the whole background in light blues and dark blues? Similar to the colors at the very end of the image?

Text and Text Color: Vinyl and the color should be a vibrant neon purple. :3

Extras: If it's okay, to the far right, I was hoping to have this there: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-10XC9OvFYg0/Tyd4796eQuI/AAAAAAAACko/RrTc0X-GjOk/s1600/121142%252520-%252520guitar%252520vinyl_scratch.png I wasn't sure if I could add another vector, especially when the image is so big. Sorry about that.

If you have a suggestion or if I did something wrong, please tell me. :3 Oh, and I'll be sure to save the one you already made, so I don't lose it, or if you ever want it.

Pony/Vector/OC: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/354/4/8/vinyl_scratch_vector_by_myythic-d4jopby.png Just put her on the far left and have her facing the right, if you can do that.

Background: http://www.desktopwallpaperhd.net/wallpapers/3/b/twilight-story-web-background-facinelli-peter-juliaopfer-wallpapers-digital-rainbow-thumbnail-35131.jpg If you can, could you make the whole background in light blues and dark blues? Similar to the colors at the very end of the image?

Text and Text Color: Vinyl and the color should be a vibrant neon purple. :3

Extras: If it's okay, to the far right, I was hoping to have this there: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-10XC9OvFYg0/Tyd4796eQuI/AAAAAAAACko/RrTc0X-GjOk/s1600/121142%252520-%252520guitar%252520vinyl_scratch.png I wasn't sure if I could add another vector, especially when the image is so big. Sorry about that.

Here's the signature you wanted, I hope you like it!

post-3011-0-24263700-1374798407.png

And I would really appreciate it if you gave me credits for the signature with a link to my profile so others can request a signature from me as well.