Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Azura's VIP Signature/Avatar Shop!

Azura

@@Sapphire Quill, @@Bronyette, @, @@LittleRawr, @, @,

Sorry for keeping everypony waiting, I've been very busy with school but I'll get it all done before the end of this week. I'd just like to confirm with everypony if you still want a signature or not since I can see a few ponies with new signatures already.

If you want to change anything, feel free to tell me. If you don't reply or brohoof this post, I'll just assume that you don't want it anymore since there's quite a lot of requests.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for keeping everypony waiting, I've been very busy with school but I'll get it all done before the end of this week.

It's all good Azura. I understand that your busy and that's totally fine! Just take your time and have fun. That is what's most important. :)

If you want to change anything, feel free to tell me. If you don't reply or brohoof this post, I'll just assume that you don't want it anymore since there's quite a lot of requests

I'd still like to see what you can come up. :)

I've been changing my sig around a bit for experimentation really, to see what style I like best.

But yeah, I still wanna see what you can come up with. I know you got the talent! 

Nothing needs to be changed, my request is still the same. :P

If you really want a challenge, then you can try and make a sig that beats the one I currently have. :P

No pressure though. Overall, just have fun and take all the time you need! ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you got in store! :)

EDIT: There's a chance I may make a donation to this site soon. So if it's alright with you @@Azura, , I would like two versions of the sig.

A donor and a nondonor version.

I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance! ;)

Edited by Sanderspie

@@Bronii,

Here's that signature you requested.

post-3011-0-37353400-1377780838.png

To those who are wondering where their signature is and why I made his first is because he decided to donate a small amount, specifically $2 USD to get his done first. I'm not telling you to donate to me though, but I'd really appreciate it if you did.

Would you like to make me an avatar? In it, I want my OCs Chemm and Erlen to be hugging each other warmly at the train station. I also want Erlen giving Chemm a light kiss on her forehead. If you could also have the sun setting in the horizon that would be even better! 

Thanks! My OC images are on the links to my OCs on my signature!

Would you like to make me an avatar? In it, I want my OCs Chemm and Erlen to be hugging each other warmly at the train station. I also want Erlen giving Chemm a light kiss on her forehead. If you could also have the sun setting in the horizon that would be even better! 

Thanks! My OC images are on the links to my OCs on my signature!

I'm sorry but I'm not an artist.. I need the actual vector to make a signature for you. Maybe you could get one of the vector artists to help you out with that.

@,

Here's that anime-styled signature you wanted. I thought I'd use your current username instead of your previous one but if you want me to change it, just tell me and I'll get it done.

post-3011-0-91073100-1377874427.png

@,

Here's that anime-styled signature you wanted. I thought I'd use your current username instead of your previous one but if you want me to change it, just tell me and I'll get it done.

img-1798417-1-attachicon.gifAurora Spectralis's Signature.png

I love it, thank you so much, and I'm glad you used my new name, I was meaning to get that change, ill happily set it when I'm on my computer.

Edited by Aurora Spectralis

@@Bronii,

Here's that signature you requested.

attachicon.gifBronii's Signature.png

To those who are wondering where their signature is and why I made his first is because he decided to donate a small amount, specifically $2 USD to get his done first. I'm not telling you to donate to me though, but I'd really appreciate it if you did.

Oh my glob! Thanks so much its beautiful! Definitely using it!!! Thanks again. Guys I think she deserves a donation to appreciate her work :)

Ooo Hello Azura I been seeing your work around lately and please if possible can I take you up for a request if that's alright with you.

Resolution:

Pony/Vector/Oc: Hmm Princess Luna um maybe like a Anime style? If not then it's fine go with what you think is best!

Text: Lunia

Extras: What ever you think is best for the signature!

Thank you very much Azura for taking requests for signatures! Good luck to you. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

[Resolution:550x100 (i guess)

Pony/Vector/OC: I'd really like that, if not much, you make two signatures: one of my OC Blue Arctic and also Vinyl Scratch.

But if it is too, for me Vinyl is to good  :P 

Text: Dubstep is life

Extras: maybe.... some bass cannon? :muffins: ]

@Edit
Nevermind .... I saw that needs to be above of parasprite :o

Edited by Blue Arctic

• 3 weeks later...

@,

Here's the signature you requested.

post-3011-0-64739200-1381120951.png

If you're somepony who is reading this message and is still waiting for your signature to be made, I'll finish it before October.

Hey Azura! I'm really impressed with the signatures you have done so far here. So I thought I come by and give you a request of mine own. I hope you're up for the challenge. wink.png

After seeing your work so far, I think you can handle it. So here you go!

Resolution: I'd say the resolution of your sig is pretty good. If not then, 600x100 is fine. 

Pony/Vector/OC:

mlp_pinkie_pie_by_chicka1985-d4suip2.png

CrystalPonyPinkiePie.png

pinkie_pie_vector_cute_by_frequencyspark

You can arrange the Pinkie Pies in whatever left-to-right order you feel fits best. 

Background: For the backgrounds, if possible, I would love it if you could transparently merge and overlap the two here, with the first one being the most dominant picture.

pink-space-light_1940172477.jpg

FreeVector-Pink-Bubble-Background.jpg

Text and Text Color: Dsanders(my former username). I'd want the text to be a deep ocean blue. I think if you just made it look nice with a little cursive styling to it, that would be fine. Overall, just surprise me with whatever font you think is best.

Gradient: No need.

Special Effects: Going back to the text color scheme, I would like it if you can give my "Dsanders" text a sort of spacey and translucent texture.

This is a good example. 

Picture-25-lg.jpg

If you can do that, along with giving it a deep ocean blue hue, then great! If not, then that's fine.

Extras: Finally, I would like the three Pinkie Pie's to also appear just a little translucent.

Anyways, that is all! smile.png

Take all the time you need

^^^Just to give you a little update on my request. I want to make some minor changes to what I've initially requested on here a month ago.

The only differences I have in mind now is that I only want the first Pinkie Pie vector I've listed to be on the sig.

And my request for the two versions(the standard and the donor versions) still remain the same.

Again, I wish you luck whenever you get around to working on here. Take your time. smile.png

And again, thanks advance!

Edited by Dsanders

^^^Just to give you a little update on my request. I want to make some minor changes to what I've initially requested on here a month ago.

The only differences I have in mind now is that I only want the first Pinkie Pie vector I've listed to be on the sig.

And my request for the two versions(the standard and the donor versions) still remain the same.

Again, I wish you luck whenever you get around to working on here. Take your time. img-1910126-9-smile.png

And again, thanks advance!

The funny thing is that I somewhat ignored your request because I hate working with multiple vectors. I'll finish your request once I get back home. :lol:

The funny thing is that I somewhat ignored your request because I hate working with multiple vectors. I'll finish your request once I get back home. :lol:

Oh... :(

Lol it's okay! I understand! :P I can imagine that it must be really difficult working on incorporating vectors onto the signature. Well I hope I have made this much easier for you now by only asking for one. :)

Oh... :(

Lol it's okay! I understand! :P I can imagine that it must be really difficult working on incorporating vectors onto the signature. Well I hope I have made this much easier for you now by only asking for one. :)

About the resolutions, do you still want a non-donor and donor sized one? I'm just asking since your donor status has expired.

About the resolutions, do you still want a non-donor and donor sized one? I'm just asking since your donor status has expired.

Yeah I would still like both versions of the signature. I might be donating again soon so I think it would be best if I can get both versions just in case. :P Thanks for asking.

• 2 weeks later...

@@Dsanders,

I tried doing your request but there's just too much stuff you want and I just can't create something that looks good, so the request will be placed aside until I get a less complicated request that doesn't involve things that don't look good together.

Hai Azura.

You know, I like your sigs and I can't f**king copy your style 100%. So can you make me a sig? C:

Resolution: 500x100

Pony/Vector/OC: http://i.imgur.com/YyoaqRp.png

Text: Kirlia

Extras: None.

I'll give you complete freedom. c:

Do I get credits? :3

Anyway, here's the signature you wanted!

post-3011-0-72150700-1382493151.png

I hope you like it! ;)

@@Dsanders,I tried doing your request but there's just too much stuff you want and I just can't create something that looks good, so the request will be placed aside until I get a less complicated request that doesn't involve things that don't look good together.

Sorry about over complicating things for you. :/ I guess I went a little too hard on you with the request and all the details I wanted. Would you mind if I can give you complete freedom to make the sig however you want, without limiting you to the exact details I want?

Basically, I just want a cool signature with Pinkie Pie on it. That's all.

Use your total imagination! :P I just want Pinkie Pie. Use whatever adorable vector you want and make the signature in whatever style you want. I would also want my username, "Dsanders" to be on the sig. That's it.

Let me know if this is 'too simple' for you. :P

Hello there Azura! 

I would love a new Signature/Avatar from you :)

Signature Resolution: 600 x 200

Pony/Vector/OC: Celestia 

Text: NightOwl

Background: Smudgy and Starry background

If you could do a matching Avatar as well that would be awesome :D

Thank's in advance. 

Hello there Azura! 

I would love a new Signature/Avatar from you smile.png

Signature Resolution: 600 x 200

Pony/Vector/OC: Celestia 

Text: NightOwl

Background: Smudgy and Starry background

If you could do a matching Avatar as well that would be awesome biggrin.png

Thank's in advance. 

Thought I'd quickly finish your request before I forget.

Here's the avatar..

post-3011-0-11643800-1382930003.png

And here's the signature.

post-3011-0-33548100-1382930018.png

I hope you like it, and remember to give me credits! :3