Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Azura's VIP Signature/Avatar Shop!

Azura

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Size: 600 x 100Vector: img-1963354-1-cute_goodra_by_elsdrake-d6Text: GoodraBackground: Smudgy and Starry background

I really hope you can give me this request. I really like Goodra so yeah!

Do you mind if I go around and look for a vector that I find suitable for a signature because if I were to make a signature with the vector provided, then it would be nothing but his head.

Do you mind if I go around and look for a vector that I find suitable for a signature because if I were to make a signature with the vector provided, then it would be nothing but his head.

Yeah I wasnt sure which vector to use to for the request, so I just pulled one out at random. You can pick whatever you want to use. Edited by Goodra

Yeah I wasnt sure which vector to use to for the request, so I just pulled one out at random. You can pick whatever you want to use.

Okay then, here's the signature you requested. I hope you like it!

post-3011-0-96511600-1383055128.png

If there's anything you want me to change, just tell me.

I really do love your signatures, though sadly with me and my name changes, my last one doesn't suit me much more, though I really do love it, I was hoping to see you make a new one? If it doesn't bother you at all.

Signature Resolution: 600 x 200 

Pony/Vector/OC: King Sombra

Text: "You say you want to die but when confronted with death you scream."

Background: Dark, Eerie, and Evil.

Pony/Vector/OC: Sombra

Background: It's really up to you.

I really do love your signatures, though sadly with me and my name changes, my last one doesn't suit me much more, though I really do love it, I was hoping to see you make a new one? If it doesn't bother you at all.

Signature Resolution: 600 x 200 

Pony/Vector/OC: King Sombra

Text: "You say you want to die but when confronted with death you scream."

Background: Dark, Eerie, and Evil.

Pony/Vector/OC: Sombra

Background: It's really up to you.

Here's the avatar.

post-3011-0-04851700-1383182767.png

And the signature.

post-3011-0-41726900-1383182780.png

Don't forget to give me credit! (That is, if you don't mind. You don't have to.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like a signature, if you don't mind. I'm trying to put together a changing signature with a few different signatures in it, if you knew how to do that that'd be great, but I don't need to know now anyway, so if you don't know that's fine. :)

Resolution: 600 x 100

Vector: post-14338-0-97009400-1384255794_thumb.jpg

Text: Sweet Dreams

Additional: I'd like it to be sparkly and bright. Also, black and white would be preferable, but if it looks bad that way, then you can change it.

Oooo, could i maybe have one please?

Size: Normal size is fine

Vectors http://mlpforums.com/uploads/7219cef463f779745193745a02755df4.png

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/351b89f61f313a60e8b6c48f7e38c407.png

Text: DaScottishBrony

Additional Detail: I'd love it if you found some way to have the Scottish Flag somehow faded into the background, it's up to you what it looks like :D

600x100

Vector, Cherry Jubilee (I'd like Apple Fritter on one side and Cherry Jubilee on the other end, but if you can only do one pony, do Cherry)

Background: something kinda plain, maybe just a color idk but I like the glowy effect you do.

Text: Rae ~

I'm not that picky lol, I'll credit you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

may I have call of duty ghost sig please

size:normal

text: Shadowbrony

pony: My oc Firebolt in a cod ghost outfit

background: anything

Edited by ~sadisticshadow~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like a signature, if you don't mind. I'm trying to put together a changing signature with a few different signatures in it, if you knew how to do that that'd be great, but I don't need to know now anyway, so if you don't know that's fine.  :)

Vector: attachicon.gif image.jpg

Text: Sweet Dreams

Additional: I'd like it to be sparkly and bright. Also, black and white would be preferable, but if it looks bad that way, then you can change it.

Sorry for taking an entire month to finish your request. Here you go!

post-3011-0-80245700-1386562397.png

And about the changing signatures. I'm not sure how to do them but there are two people on the forums which know how. I can't seem to recall who they are but if you request for help, I'm sure they'll come and help you out.

Credits for the signature is appreciated. :)

Oooo, could i maybe have one please?

Size: Normal size is fine

Vectors http://mlpforums.com/uploads/7219cef463f779745193745a02755df4.png

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/351b89f61f313a60e8b6c48f7e38c407.png

Text: DaScottishBrony

Additional Detail: I'd love it if you found some way to have the Scottish Flag somehow faded into the background, it's up to you what it looks like  :D

I can't work with two vectors, sorry. If you want me to create a signature, please tell me which vector you'd like me to use.

600x100

Vector, Cherry Jubilee (I'd like Apple Fritter on one side and Cherry Jubilee on the other end, but if you can only do one pony, do Cherry)

Background: something kinda plain, maybe just a color idk but I like the glowy effect you do.

Text: Rae ~

I'm not that picky lol, I'll credit you.  :)

I hope you like it as much as I did making it!

post-3011-0-00650300-1386562642.png

may I have call of duty ghost sig please

size:normal

text: Shadowbrony

pony: My oc Firebolt in a cod ghost outfit

background: anything

I don't do vectors, so unless you provide me with a vector of Firebolt in a "Ghost" outfit, I can't do your request.

post-17596-0-95803500-1386591423.pngpost-17596-0-95803500-1386591423.png

Sorry for taking an entire month to finish your request. Here you go!

img-2091907-1-attachicon.gifSweet Dream's Signature.png

And about the changing signatures. I'm not sure how to do them but there are two people on the forums which know how. I can't seem to recall who they are but if you request for help, I'm sure they'll come and help you out.

Credits for the signature is appreciated. :)

I can't work with two vectors, sorry. If you want me to create a signature, please tell me which vector you'd like me to use.

I hope you like it as much as I did making it!

img-2091907-2-attachicon.gifRae's Signature.png

I don't do vectors, so unless you provide me with a vector of Firebolt in a "Ghost" outfit, I can't do your request.

okay I will provide it this afternoon after school never ind heres the picture nowpost-17596-0-95803500-1386591423.png there you go

Edited by shadowbrony

Could you please make me one if you could thanks

Here's what I want

post-7725-0-44620800-1386692061.jpg

I would like this to be my sig with these text

If you have a dream a dream you keep dreaming stop dreaming reach up in the clouds pull down it down to reality and live it

Resolution: doesn't matter

Pony/Vector/OC: Could you get a picture of human River Song? 

Background: Whatever looks really good.

Text and Text Color: Text: I'm sorry, my love.

Gradient: Anything.

Special Effects: Smudges and glowish text. Whatever looks nice.

Extras:https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_07_2013/post-3011-0-20036400-1375061950.png make it like this one. I love the smudges on this one so much.

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like this place has been touched for a while... you still doing the sig thing?

Well, might as well give it a shot.  It seems like everybody has an Azura sig.  My holiday sig is also getting kinda old.  

Pony: Anything Flutterbat would be nice.

BG: Surprise me.

Text/color:  Rainbow Skywalker, maybe in blue. Or yellow. : P

Gradient:  Fluttershy's mane pink to her fur yellow I guess.  But a little darker.

Extra:  Maybe some bats would fit in the background along with a bit of grunge.

Thanks in advance.  I'm sure you'll come up with something great.

Signature Resolution: 600 x 100

Pony/Vector/OC: Daring Do

Text: "Adventure and the Daring of all"

Background: Something you think fits?

Now for the avatar.

Background: You decide!  :lol:

Thank you very much Azura! I know you'll do great, can't wait to see what you created!  ^_^

Edited by Lunia

Hey Azura!

I need a new Signature, so I thought I would come to the best to get it done. 

I'm a fan of 'Savant', an extremely talented Norwegian EDM producer, with a big fan-base, and amazing songs. I wouldn't mind getting something done with him in it. Here are the specs.

Size: 'Donor' (Not exactly sure how much, haven't been on for awhile)

Pony/Vector/OC: Savant! 

http://www.dpadstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/1006171_185614071603406_610477408_n.jpg

I'm thinking of using the actual character in the photo sort of on the sides. Like the left side of his body on the right, and the right side of his body on the left, if you understand what I'm getting at.

Text: DeadFantasy (In the Savant font, if you can't then just try something that looks good), and a smaller size 'Savant' Logo underneath

Backround: A Light/Mid purple hue, something that would fit his color scheme.

Extra: If you feel like anything should be added or changed to look better, go ahead and add anything else you think would go with it!

That's all for now, and thanks in advance!

-D3F

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very sorry for taking so very long to even reply to your requests, everypony. I'll be clearing them out, but I can't do all of them because some just aren't doable. 

okay I will provide it this afternoon after school never ind heres the picture nowattachicon.gifuntitled.png there you go

That's a very small image of Ghost, and since you've already gotten a new signature, I won't be doing your request.

Resolution: 550 X 100

Pony/Vector/OC: Rarity

Text: It's hard being a diamond in a rhinestone world.

Extras: Sparkles maybe? :D

Here's the signature you requested. :lol:

post-3011-0-65764700-1392782960.png

Could you please make me one if you could thanks
Here's what I want
attachicon.gif image.jpg
I would like this to be my sig with these text
If you have a dream a dream you keep dreaming stop dreaming reach up in the clouds pull down it down to reality and live it

I cannot fit such a huge amount of words in a signature without it turning out awfully bad.

Resolution: doesn't matter
Pony/Vector/OC: Could you get a picture of human River Song? 
Background: Whatever looks really good.
Text and Text Color: Text: I'm sorry, my love.
Gradient: Anything.
Special Effects: Smudges and glowish text. Whatever looks nice.
Extras:https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_07_2013/post-3011-0-20036400-1375061950.png make it like this one. I love the smudges on this one so much.

I'm sorry I couldn't do your request, but I don't work well with human vectors.

Doesn't seem like this place has been touched for a while... you still doing the sig thing?

Well, might as well give it a shot.  It seems like everybody has an Azura sig.  My holiday sig is also getting kinda old.  

Pony: Anything Flutterbat would be nice.

BG: Surprise me.

Text/color:  Rainbow Skywalker, maybe in blue. Or yellow. : P

Gradient:  Fluttershy's mane pink to her fur yellow I guess.  But a little darker.

Extra:  Maybe some bats would fit in the background along with a bit of grunge.

Thanks in advance.  I'm sure you'll come up with something great.

This signature turned out a lot better than I expected within the limited amount of time I have right now.

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Text: "Adventure and the Daring of all"

Background: Something you think fits?

Now for the avatar.

Background: You decide!   :lol:

Thank you very much Azura! I know you'll do great, can't wait to see what you created!   ^_^

Just a quick confirmation about this request. Do you still want me to do it because you seem to be using an avatar and signature of your own OC, if I'm correct.

Hey Azura!

I need a new Signature, so I thought I would come to the best to get it done. 

I'm a fan of 'Savant', an extremely talented Norwegian EDM producer, with a big fan-base, and amazing songs. I wouldn't mind getting something done with him in it. Here are the specs.

Size: 'Donor' (Not exactly sure how much, haven't been on for awhile)

Pony/Vector/OC: Savant! 

http://www.dpadstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/1006171_185614071603406_610477408_n.jpg

I'm thinking of using the actual character in the photo sort of on the sides. Like the left side of his body on the right, and the right side of his body on the left, if you understand what I'm getting at.

Text: DeadFantasy (In the Savant font, if you can't then just try something that looks good), and a smaller size 'Savant' Logo underneath

Backround: A Light/Mid purple hue, something that would fit his color scheme.

Extra: If you feel like anything should be added or changed to look better, go ahead and add anything else you think would go with it!

That's all for now, and thanks in advance!

-D3F

The request is a bit complicated. Do you mean you want me to use a vector of the actual person, codename Savant? A quick drawing describing what you want would be nice.

Also, Donor size is 600x200, which means you won't be able to use it on MLPForums unless you donate.

Just a quick confirmation about this request. Do you still want me to do it because you seem to be using an avatar and signature of your own OC, if I'm correct.

Yes please, if it isn't that much of a bother ,but instead of Daring Do could you possibly do my oc? I sort of changed my mind there ,but here are some pictures at my Imgur. http://luniamoonlight.imgur.com

Pick which ever one you like and I guess I'll just start over.

Pony/Vector/OC: My oc

Text: Lunia 

Background: Whatever you like.

Now for the avatar.

Pony/Vector/OC: My oc

Background: You decide!

Thank you once again for doing this Azura!

EDIT: I see that imgur for some reason is offline so here are some examples instead. Once again you decide which ever one you want to use  ;)

H3NedmL.jpgjDGOJXY.gifhzkac8u.jpgUtSf8lA.pngcydAqoQ.png

Edited by Lunia

This signature turned out a lot better than I expected within the limited amount of time I have right now.

It's excellent! I love your modern style, and this certainly didn't disappoint. I don't suppose you ever stream when working on sigs do you? 

It's excellent! I love your modern style, and this certainly didn't disappoint. I don't suppose you ever stream when working on sigs do you?

I've never done that before since its not like drawing. Maybe I'll do a stream of me doing signatures one day. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Am I allowed to give you freedom in what you make me? I only have the vector, but you know the drill with me. :P It will say Felix and such. You can find a background if you want? I love the personality you put into your own ones. Care to try? :)

Here's the vector: http://i.imgur.com/KAAtKiO.png

Here's that signature you wanted, Felix.

post-3011-0-17113400-1394194177.png