Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings fellow equines of all statures.

Champagne Dream

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: peoples

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: peoples

Hello fellow equines!

I come to you from the lands of north and snow. A place renowned for being the lesser Russia....Yes that means Canada. 

I am so very glad to meet you all today, I am an artist/writer/seemstre (not great at but whatever) and trying to be a voice actor. I am an advid game and play tons of games all the time, whilst always thinking of ways to make them more ponified. 

I hope that I can contribute as much to this community as I take, and wish that we all share in the elements of whiskey.  Gotcha.

Anywho, I am fruitishiously looking forward to your replies. So bring em kindly :D

• Brohoof 3

Yay, another writer! 

(Every day, we add more to the Legion of Writers...and soon we will control this site...and then? THE INTERNET)

...no, but really now, it is great to have another writer in the house.  :wub:  And an artist! Do you have any examples of your work?

And I just realized I haven't even said welcome this entire post. So WELCOME!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: peoples

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: peoples

Hello fellow equines!

I come to you from the lands of north and snow. A place renowned for being the lesser Russia....Yes that means Canada. 

I am so very glad to meet you all today, I am an artist/writer/seemstre (not great at but whatever) and trying to be a voice actor. I am an advid game and play tons of games all the time, whilst always thinking of ways to make them more ponified. 

I hope that I can contribute as much to this community as I take, and wish that we all share in the elements of whiskey.  Gotcha.

Anywho, I am fruitishiously looking forward to your replies. So bring em kindly :D

• Brohoof 1

Nice for you to be here. I can't wait to see what talent you have in voice acting (which is why I'm going to add you as a freind :P )

I also can't wait to see what lovely art you will create. enjoy your time here.

Hello, and welcome to the mystical land of MLP Forums. I truly hope you enjoy your stay here amongst us. Try to stay active and make as many friends as you can.