ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

Ok lemmie just ask sone crap. First off this rp seems to have gone from a mental instatute with crazy ponies to a hotel with sane ponies. Litterally there were 4 ponies going at it overnight and another two settling theyre differences! Wheres the insanity?!

Also does Angel feather have a doctor? Cause if not then i can bring another of my Oc's in. And lastly can there be a basment/toture room in the asylum? Itlle give the institute a bit more history and may spicen things up in the future.

If you know what I mean...

Edited by darklord260
  • Brohoof 2

I'm just waiting for the thing to crap down, it'll go back to its roots.

Right now we have just awaken, which means it's another day.

Then yes, there is a basement, full of torture tools that Abyss uses for physical enhancement or torture, the entrance is behind Abyss's bed, on it's office.

As for Angel, she used to be my patient, i guess i'll have to write her stuff about which doctor owns her once again.

Dunno, but i surgered my horn back on, so problem solved, Abyss is off to party ina few hours, hahahahah, and i will leave a surprise to Dr. Stable.

......Is it a good surprise lol

(filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

Again? Again with the sex?! Facking hell you two is dirty! And I thought I was the dirty one!

My title has been taken...

It wasn't my idea i swear! I'm only human! Its not my fault! :( Its not my fault! :blush: This asylum must be filled with love.....I'm just trying to do that......lol