Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An introduction

roughboulder23

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this place through a friend who really wanted me to try this place. I mean, why not?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Party of One. That's all I feel I need to say.

I probably can't say much about me personally, but maybe my "character." 

His name is Rough Boulder, a reddish-orange male Earth pony. Not really that much is special about him, besides his ability to jump very high. While not totally set in stone, I figured his Cutie Mark would be a coiled spring, or, if I'm highly unoriginal, the "Hi-Jump" symbol for Kirby's "Hi-Jump" power. Nickname, I believe, would be just RB. But since that sounds pretty similar to "RD" I think I'll allow stuff like Roughy or just Boulder. I dunno. You guys may know better.

If there's any information I'm supposed to disclose but didn't, feel free to call me out on it. I don't mind.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to MLP Forums, a fun place to chat and make friends. The people on here are pretty nice, and very helpful. I honestly hope you like it here as much as I do. Because I've learned a lot about life and friendship here. So, try to stay active, have fun, and make as many friends as you can. And be sure to stop by the General Chat Thread. That's where I usually am, and perhaps you will enjoy it as much as I have.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums... nicknames are hard to discern, but I don't see anything wrong with RB. It's always nice to have more people join us on these forums. When they come in Berry approved, then it's especially nice. I hope you enjoy your time on these forums, and feel free to ask any questions you have. Someone will be nice enough to answer them for you.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't know Berry was such a approved-of guy. I only have one real question: what would be best for me to do? I see you guys all with symbols and stuff, and I'm marked "Blank Flank"...do I have to earn that stuff?

Yes, the ranks are gained from posting everywhere on the site except for Introductions, Roleplay, and the Everfree Forest and Cloudsdale Colosseum.

As for the member title which appears above the avatar, you can change it being a subscriber. You can also change it when the forums has a birthday event.

• Brohoof 1

Nice to have you here RB and welcome to the ever great MLPForums! :D

Hmmm...so your character can jump very, very high huh? interesting...I must admit that's a rather interesting talent (You have no idea how much that can helpful in plenty of situations *eeyup*). I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

• Brohoof 1