searching Story Time RP

lilymalady123

THIS IS A NON-PONY RP

this RP is a bit, well, weird. all the characters from your favorite bedtimes stories live in a world full of myth. for example: snow white, prince charming and others. the all live in a world full of forests and villages. many stories are not as the are told at the side of your bed.

rules:
- general RP rules
- there must be a twist in your character (eg. red riding hood is a werewolf)
- romance is allowed but, please, nothing above pg.
- when fighting (no guns) make 1 move at a time, so the other person has a chance to respond. (please dont dodge every move unless both agree to end the fight without injury.)

app form/ or character database (take your pick XP)

name- 
age-
story character- 
twist- 
appearance-
personality-
back story (not the original bedtime story)-
anything else-

use my app for an example:

name- Ally
age- 14
story character- 
Alice (from Alice in wonderland)

twist- 
the mad hatter is her crazy uncle and she herself is somewhat insane.

appearance

post-6328-0-35798800-1356083876_thumb.png

personality- 
eccentric, curious and happy. always looks for something to involve herself in.

back story -
ally lived in a small cottage with her uncle and his friend. her uncle Harold (mad hatter) and his friend, Marvin (march hare) raised Alice so she could do anything she wanted. she was taught how to survive should she get lost in the thick woods and how to use a dagger for combat. she always traveled into the wood to see what was about. the weird family always had tea parties in which they would discuss theories of how flowers and animals can speak and why mock turtles are always so sad. the day she turned 14, she left home to discover the world and discover herself.

anything else- nope XD

Hmmm, sounds interesting. I usually don't RP that much, but I may be interested in this one. 

Can I be a twist on Robin Hood? I have an idea.

be my guest. its all about using your imagination! after all what would we be if we couldnt imagine?

• Brohoof 1

Sweet ^.^

Real Name- Prince Robyn Lackland

Vigilante Name- 'Hood', 'The Hooded Bandit', or 'The Masked Archer'

Sex- Male

Age- 24

Height- 5'9

Weight- 170lbs

Build- Athletic

Sexuality- Asexual

Status- Single

Story character- Robin Hood

twist- King John is Robyn's father, thus he is heir to the throne. He is secretly a vigilante/monster hunter fighting against his own father's tyranny. 

Family- King John Lackland (Father), Isabella of Angouleme (Mother), Henry Lackland (Younger Brother), Richard Lackland (Younger Brother), Joan Lackland (Younger sister).

Equipment- Light set of armor with mask and hood, bow and arrow, twin daggers, basic survival gear.

Skills- Proficient in close combat, bladed combat, stealth and ambush tactics. He is also quite clever, being a master tactician. He is also a master archer. 

appearance-

img-1016080-1-ranger_by_josheiten-d540uj

personality- Robyn is quite reserved. He doesn't like to talk much, and prefers to be alone. He can be ruthless, but at the same time he can be very kind and generous. He does not like people who waste his time.

back story (not the original bedtime story)- Robyn Lackland is the eldest son of Isabella and King John, and heir to the throne. As a prince, Robyn was raised in a household of luxury. He grew up well educated; being taught in the most expensive schools across the land. Being a prince, he has also been trained in various forms of combat. He most excelled in Archery however, being hailed as one of the best archers in the land. 

When he came of age, he began to notice his father's tyranny more and more. Poverty ravished the land, and Robyn couldn't take it anymore. Seeing as his father was still in power, there was little Robyn could do on a political note, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He dawned a hood and an iron mask so that nobody could find out his secret identity, and he became a peoples hero. He would raid his fathers caravans, steal money from the wealthy and hunt monsters for profit; all to give the money to the people. 

His vigilante persona is known by many names; the peasants sometimes call him 'the masked archer' or 'the hooded bandit', though the authorities simply call him 'Hood'. 

Edited by Eljordo

name - The Grinning Cat
age - Unknown
story character - The Cheshire Cat (Alice In Wonderland)
twist - The Cheshire Cat has always had a strange and sometimes murderous looking grin. He can also seem insane at times.
appearance - Alice_Game__Cheshire_Cat_by_SpyroLUVA.jp
personality - Murderous, strange, intelligent
back story - The Grinning Cat had originally been a friend of all. But after most of his family had died, he had slowly began to lose  his sanity. Many of his friends tried to help him through the rough times, but this lead to The Grinning Cat screaming and trying to attack his friends. After he had lost all sanity, he became a accidental psychopath killer. Due to his loss of sanity, he could not tell reality from imagination anymore. When he thinks he is tickling his best friends, he is actually brutally clawing him. This has led to a insane smile worn at all times. He doesn't mean to do the things he does, but he can't stop his insanity from taking over.

Can it get in? I don't really care whether I get in or not. I just REALLY need to start roleplaying again.

Edited by Calirolls

Sweet ^.^

Real Name- Prince Robyn Lackland

Vigilante Name- 'Hood', 'The Hooded Bandit', or 'The Masked Archer'

Sex- Male

Age- 24

Height- 5'9

Weight- 170lbs

Build- Athletic

Sexuality- Asexual

Status- Single

Story character- Robin Hood

twist- King John is Robyn's father, thus he is heir to the throne. He is secretly a vigilante/monster hunter fighting against his own father's tyranny. 

Family- King John Lackland (Father), Isabella of Angouleme (Mother), Henry Lackland (Younger Brother), Richard Lackland (Younger Brother), Joan Lackland (Younger sister).

Equipment- Light set of armor with mask and hood, bow and arrow, twin daggers, basic survival gear.

Skills- Proficient in close combat, bladed combat, stealth and ambush tactics. He is also quite clever, being a master tactician. He is also a master archer. 

appearance-

img-1016080-1-ranger_by_josheiten-d540uj

personality- Robyn is quite reserved. He doesn't like to talk much, and prefers to be alone. He can be ruthless, but at the same time he can be very kind and generous. He does not like people who waste his time.

back story (not the original bedtime story)- Robyn Lackland is the eldest son of Isabella and King John, and heir to the throne. As a prince, Robyn was raised in a household of luxury. He grew up well educated; being taught in the most expensive schools across the land. Being a prince, he has also been trained in various forms of combat. He most excelled in Archery however, being hailed as one of the best archers in the land. 

When he came of age, he began to notice his father's tyranny more and more. Poverty ravished the land, and Robyn couldn't take it anymore. Seeing as his father was still in power, there was little Robyn could do on a political note, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He dawned a hood and an iron mask so that nobody could find out his secret identity, and he became a peoples hero. He would raid his fathers caravans, steal money from the wealthy and hunt monsters for profit; all to give the money to the people. 

His vigilante persona is known by many names; the peasants sometimes call him 'the masked archer' or 'the hooded bandit', though the authorities simply call him 'Hood'. 

accepted! nice app btw!!!

name - The Grinning Cat

age - Unknown

story character - The Cheshire Cat (Alice In Wonderland)

twist - The Cheshire Cat has always had a strange and sometimes murderous looking grin. He can also seem insane at times.

appearance - img-1016327-1-Alice_Game__Cheshire_Cat_b

personality - Murderous, strange, intelligent

back story - The Grinning Cat had originally been a friend of all. But after most of his family had died, he had slowly began to lose  his sanity. Many of his friends tried to help him through the rough times, but this lead to The Grinning Cat screaming and trying to attack his friends. After he had lost all sanity, he became a accidental psychopath killer. Due to his loss of sanity, he could not tell reality from imagination anymore. When he thinks he is tickling his best friends, he is actually brutally clawing him. This has led to a insane smile worn at all times. He doesn't mean to do the things he does, but he can't stop his insanity from taking over.

Can it get in? I don't really care whether I get in or not. I just REALLY need to start roleplaying again.

creepy, but accepted!!!

Alright, I'm getting excited for this. When are we going to start? Do we need more people? I'd recommend one or two more.

definatly, i reckon two more and then we can start.

Hmmm, if nobody else joins soon I recommend just starting the RP. If we wait too long, the RP might die. Nothing wrong with a smaller roleplay, just keep it open so people can join in later if they want.