Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, everypony!

Preaxial

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was randomly browsing google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend Dylan invited me, along with a couple more friends, to hang out and spend the night. Throughout the night, we played games and watched movies and all that. Eventually, Dylan (the only brony at the time) showed us all an episode. Although the others didn't care for MLP FiM, I was hooked!

Hi! My name's Parker, but if you wish to call me by my username or wish to give me a nickname, feel free to do so. I have no preference  :)

A little about myself: I am shy when it comes to meeting  new people, so I tend to talk less. I'm huge into music, both listening to and playing it. I'm a student, probably going into the education department (haven't decided for sure :P)

I do play Xbox, so if you want to add me on there, the username's the same: Prexial.

Anyway, if you wanna know more or talk, I'm always open to conversations!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi Prexial! (Sorry, that's just such a cool name to say. The letter 'x' is phenomenal like that.) A big WELCOME to the forums is in order for you...

There, that should do it.

I've been considering education as well.  Would you be teaching music or something else?

I'd add you on XBOX if I had one. So...yeah. Nothing more to see here. Move along.  :mellow:

Allow me to give you your first brohoof! We hope you stick around and make some awesome new friends.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Greetings to you too. Nice to see a Rarity fan :) And please for  Luna be a pc gamer instead of a console gamer. Please 

Rarity all the way :D  And although I play consoles more often, I still prefer PC games over anything on a console. But my friends aren't PC gamers...and I like playing with them. So I suppose this makes me more of a console gamer...

Hiya! A musician, eh? What instrument(s)? I can only sing, although I want to learn the piano. I'd add you on Xbox, but I don't have any  consoles but my Wii and my N64 (The SNES broke D:) I game on PC though. As for education, I can respect that. We need some good teachers. I'm studying engineering, so I can't really relate to you on that, but I'm sure it's a great field.

(Eww, Rarity... :P )

I shall dub thee... Pixel. Sorry, your user just looks like Pixel, so that's my new nickname for you. Pretty awesome, huh? :wub:  Frankly I'm too lazy to try to remember the name Preaxial, and it just takes so much work to type. Nah, just kidding. I am rather fond of calling you Pixel, though. ;)  Well, if... if that's okay with you... Sorry, Fluttershy moment. Okay, I should probably stop rambling on. Weeeelcome to the forums! Maybeh Ah'll see ya 'round these parts. Whoops, AJ moment. ^_^  Celestia, what is wrong with me... I'll leave now. Ever so Solid-Snakely... :ph34r:

(Eww, Rarity... :P )

I shall dub thee... Pixel. Sorry, your user just looks like Pixel, so that's my new nickname for you. Pretty awesome, huh? :wub:  Frankly I'm too lazy to try to remember the name Preaxial, and it just takes so much work to type. Nah, just kidding. I am rather fond of calling you Pixel, though. ;)  Well, if... if that's okay with you... Sorry, Fluttershy moment. Okay, I should probably stop rambling on. Weeeelcome to the forums! Maybeh Ah'll see ya 'round these parts. Whoops, AJ moment. ^_^  Celestia, what is wrong with me... I'll leave now. Ever so Solid-Snakely... :ph34r:

Pixel is fine with me  :P  Thanks for the welcome!! /) And maybe you should hide in a cardboard box, so the guards don't notice you escaping  :ph34r:

Hiya! A musician, eh? What instrument(s)? I can only sing, although I want to learn the piano. I'd add you on Xbox, but I don't have any  consoles but my Wii and my N64 (The SNES broke D:) I game on PC though. As for education, I can respect that. We need some good teachers. I'm studying engineering, so I can't really relate to you on that, but I'm sure it's a great field.

I play the piano, viola, guitar/bass guitar, and the drums. Mostly guitar and piano at the moment, though.

I can't believe your SNES broke..no more Donkey Kong Country  :(

That's exactly why I'm going into teaching. Most of the teachers I had weren't doing their job. They'd play a movie or barely teach. Anyways, what kind of engineer?  :)

• Brohoof 1

Pixel is fine with me  :P  Thanks for the welcome!! /) And maybe you should hide in a cardboard box, so the guards don't notice you escaping  :ph34r:

I play the piano, viola, guitar/bass guitar, and the drums. Mostly guitar and piano at the moment, though.

I can't believe your SNES broke..no more Donkey Kong Country  :(

That's exactly why I'm going into teaching. Most of the teachers I had weren't doing their job. They'd play a movie or barely teach. Anyways, what kind of engineer?  :)

I'm still in the drafting 101, which is required for all engineering, but I plan on specifying in mechanical.

I'm still in the drafting 101, which is required for all engineering, but I plan on specifying in mechanical.

My Uncle is a mechanical engineer.  :)  Hope you enjoy it as a career!! I thought about chemical engineering, but decided it really wasn't for me.

So Prexial...

Do you like Tf2? Because I do.

I like it.

A lot.

Anyways, I would like to say welcome to MLP forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here, however long it may be!

Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

So Prexial...

I like it.

A lot.

Anyways, I would like to say welcome to MLP forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here, however long it may be!

img-1028576-1-Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated

Thanks for the welcome!! And as a matter of fact, I do like TF2.  :P  Just haven't played it in forever since I loaned it to my friend

So Prexial...

I like it.

A lot.

img-1028576-1-Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated

So anyway, welcome to the herd, my name is Twilight Sparkle, I'm a student from the royal city of Canterlot, studying friendship in Ponyville, and I like books, studying, magic, etc.