Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The fun has been doubled!

LaLaLaLuna

Hey there everypony! I know a few Bronies online, but my real life friends think I'm nuts, so I decided I needed somewhere to share my love of the ponies. So...here I am. I am a thirtymumblemumble female, who enjoys all things creepy and/or cute.

• Brohoof 8

Welcome Welcome! 

You can always Double that Double! yes thats right Double x2 not the boring old quadruple.....Anyway.

Come to the Weekly Mare-a-thon on Friday/Today It's sure to give you a great start to the world of MLP forums!

http://mlpforums.com/forum/51-equestriatv/

hope to see you around the forums.

Edited by Cider Barrel

Hi I'm new here as well, came here for the exact same reason of everyone thinking I was crazy for liking the show, at least there are other ponies here who understand ^_^

Hey there everypony! I know a few Bronies online, but my real life friends think I'm nuts, so I decided I needed somewhere to share my love of the ponies. So...here I am. I am a thirtymumblemumble female, who enjoys all things creepy and/or cute.

No need to be embarrassed! You're not the only thirtysomething member. I'll be there myself in a few years.

Welcome to the boards and I hope you post some more. Your friends in RL may not understand, and that's how it is for a lot of people until they discover MLP for themselves. But this show and its fandom really can change lives. :lol: