Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Artists for amazing Project!

Obsidian_Winter

Hey guys!

I am looking for a few artists who may want to get their work out and show how fabulous they are. Heres the deal, there is a very popular Grimdark Fanfic called "Harbinger" that is becoming a youtube dramatic reading, only we need art to help tell the story!  So far we have a very talented cast of voice actors and will be making a new Full length trailer soon. Our Spoiler trailer has been featured on Youtube and EQD.

If you love to draw MLP and want to be part of a great project, post some of your work here and lets chat!

The Trailer is listed below. Its epic.

Obsidian Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4kjuDKw5RU

Almost forgot to mention. We are still looking for Voice actors for Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Spike and Lyra. Reply to the post for more info!!!

• Brohoof 1

hmmmm...(strokes non-existent beard that I really don't want) sounds...and looks interesting. I think...I think I might have to, yes... count me in. If you need my email just send me a private message. 

hmmmm...(strokes non-existent beard that I really don't want) sounds...and looks interesting. I think...I think I might have to, yes... count me in. If you need my email just send me a private message. 

Could you please supply me a link to a Deviant Art page or a reference of your work for me to turn into the Writer. Thank you so much!

i do not have a deviant art page, but if you look at Descants OC: North arrow, the current picture he has for him I drew if you want something quick and easy. Also I would like a idea of what im going to be working with if ya don't mind. (like what kinds of drawings you want me to make and script would help me plan out pictures as well.) also I do not color, so if you want that done then were going to have to work something out.

Tada! one picture for you to send to the writer, but like I said before some script would be nice to base pictures off of, so I hope you and the writer like it.

post-9214-0-56719100-1357107126_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marathon
  • Brohoof 1

I can make some art for this, I am getting a new Monoprice tablet very soon, so I might be able to use that for this. If you need to see anything I've made, Look up Vastile on Deviantart.com

I'm interested to do some voice work as well, the roles you've listed are not my forte, but if you need something deep, I'm willing to do that.

yeah, I think I might(maybe, idk. if you can record stuff over Skype then I would be able to) be able to do some voice acting if you need some. My Skype name is on my profile if you need it.

Thank you both so very much. I have taken your sample work and forwarded it on to the writer. We asre actually holding a production meeting this afternoon so I should have more info then. Thank you so very much for your interest. To see who else we have left to cast, you can visit the link below. Thank you all again so very much!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17GpK1CUsAcJXJigJqyer25reML6QPeuGjzbrYhccgiE/edit?pli=1

Obsidian Winter

I want to say now I would like to try out for Bubblecup. (Derpy is my favorite character of all even if she only had one speaking part in all the seasons she still pretty awesome)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want to say now I would like to try out for Bubblecup. (Derpy is my favorite character of all even if she only had one speaking part in all the seasons she still pretty awesome)

We are taking a break this weekend, but I'm sure I can arrange a reading for you. We are looking for something kind of original for her. Sorry for the delay in being able to try out, but after a week of Production meetings and such, we need a day or two. lol

Also, we would like to talk to you about your art work and maybe working with us on this project!

Obsidian

Edited by Obsidian_Winter

Its all good. I understand you've also been hammered chores and stuff but ive got plenty of time on my hooves right now so take your time.

ok so I was looking back at the character sheet and I can cover any other characters that aren't filled if you want to help you out more. But rarity and gilda I wont be able to do. lyra I might if I review her voice in some of the episodes and is Epona a OC or an actually background character in the show?

And what about the artwork exactly did you want to talk about?

PS, Im in central US time if that helps with setting up meetings and all. Also my Skype is always open so just send messages through and ill reply when I get the chance.

Edited by Marathon