Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hellouuuw :D <3

Pega_Maggot

Hellouw c:

I'm new here and I'm soooooo glad to be here (: since one month now I am a pegasister and I'm so happy about it c: I really love Rainbow Dash but the other ponys are also very cool *-* I'm a bit shy, but you can ask me wathever you want :3 And yes.. My english is not the best, but I swear, I'm doing my best! ;) (I'm learning english since two years so please... I'm really doing my best! C: )

Have fun all ya ponys ;) <3 /)

Hey there. Glad you found this place. Well yeah, the English isn't perfect but don't worry, I can understand what you mean, and I hope the others do too ^_^. Have fun, this is a very nice place honestly.Go make 5 posts and get yourself a nice signature, those things look neat. Also remember to brush your teeth after every meal. 

Welcome!  I'm sure you'll like it here, so relax and have a good time.  Everyone is so nice here, it's like a big happiness party!  :)

So where are you from?

Yeah I really like it here. How you said, everypony seems to be very nice c: and I'm from luxembourg :P

Hello! I'm new to this place as well. I hope you will have a pleasant time here on the forums! :3

Hey there. Glad you found this place. Well yeah, the English isn't perfect but don't worry, I can understand what you mean, and I hope the others do too ^_^. Have fun, this is a very nice place honestly.Go make 5 posts and get yourself a nice signature, those things look neat. Also remember to brush your teeth after every meal. 

Sorry for going off topic or whatever, but did you draw that avatar? looks amazing! :P

Hello! I'm new to this place as well. I hope you will have a pleasant time here on the forums! :3

Sorry for going off topic or whatever, but did you draw that avatar? looks amazing! :P

Hahah... I wish I had. No, I can't draw amazing images like that. I googled a bit to find a good avatar. It does look pretty amazing though ^_^

Hahah... I wish I had. No, I can't draw amazing images like that. I googled a bit to find a good avatar. It does look pretty amazing though ^_^

ah ok :3

You don't happen to know the artist? the lightning looks really good and the picture is cute :D

ah ok :3

You don't happen to know the artist? the lightning looks really good and the picture is cute :D

No, I don't really know the artist, I just stole the image for my greedy needs. :/

Welcome to MLP Forums!

My english is not the best, but I swear, I'm doing my best!

Well, my English isn´t the best either, but there are many friendly ponies around, so just enjoy your stay!

Welcome to MLP Forums!

Well, my English isn´t the best either, but there are many friendly ponies around, so just enjoy your stay!

Me too i think my English isn't the best here too!

:D:) =) XD ;) :/ D: :v :D:) =) XD ;) :/ D: :v :D:) =) XD ;) :/ D: :v