Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 Elimination

Bucky McGillyCuddy

Camping in this thread and upvoting/downvoting the same things over and over again every other response makes it pointless and not fun, IMHO. If only there was a 'one vote a day' rule that could be somehow kept enforced. This is more or less why I've never interacted with these games :)

~This has been, A Look Into the Mind of Chaos with ~CD~

• Brohoof 6

Camping in this thread and upvoting/downvoting the same things over and over again every other response makes it pointless and not fun, IMHO. If only there was a 'one vote a day' rule that could be somehow kept enforced. This is more or less why I've never interacted with these games :)

Yeah, I agree with this, to be honest.

Victory goes to Fluttershy!

post-16340-0-06846300-1392441528_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-67957900-1392441371_thumb.gif

I just peeked into this thread to see who was winning, when I found out it was Flutters, I joined in.

• Brohoof 4

Victory goes to Fluttershy!

attachicon.gif416420__safe_fluttershy_meme_image+macro_bon+bon_hub+logo_sweetie+drops_carrot+top_drama_golden+harvest.jpg

attachicon.gifSomuchyay.gif

I just peeked into this thread to see who was winning, when I found out it was Flutters, I joined in.

With no restriction on voting whatsoever, all it takes is one biased, determined person or more to run the game into the ground and turn 'Mane 6 Elimination' into 'Who's active enough to make their character win' xP Not sure if we have a version with any rules yet, but I'd encourage the creation of that, as it'd actually have meaning and point.

Regardless, don't mind me, carry on for those who enjoy this anyway :3 Didn't mean to derail.

• Brohoof 1

With no restriction on voting whatsoever, all it takes is one biased, determined person or more to run the game into the ground and turn 'Mane 6 Elimination' into 'Who's active enough to make their character win' xP Not sure if we have a version with any rules yet, but I'd encourage the creation of that, as it'd actually have meaning and point.

Regardless, don't mind me, carry on for those who enjoy this anyway :3 Didn't mean to derail.

Yer, I  totally agree. Some rules would prevent said chaos, lol. Maybe a rule of post once an hour or something perhaps? The last Mane 6 Elimination ended in the same way as this one.

• Brohoof 1

I think there should be a post limit, but it should be more than just one post a day, in my opinion. However, some people may not like this because they like the competition of who can procrastinate post for the longest time. Despite that, it may solve the mess of people posting at the same time.

Edited by NebulousBrony