Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

@

Blaze opened her beer and took a drink the cool liquid a welcome relief to her throat in the warm sun. "Well Minath hasn't really been one for snap decisions heh she is probably stuck in a big choice on her hooves trying to figure this one out." Blaze turned and looked up at the window in the guest room and gave a chuckle. Taking another drink as she turned around and looking at Shock she placed her left forehoof on his right. "As for me I've found the pony that makes my heart beat really fast. But its not because he's strong and saved my life...well that's only a small bit of it. But its because he's so gentle and caring that he thinks of others first." Blaze gave him a very romantic gaze and blushing a deep red. She was glad that most of her alcohol had worn off cause she was truly able to speak from her heart unlike she would've had she been drunk.

Edited by storm-fire

Blizzardshock's heart skipped a beat as he felt her touch. He turned to her and smiled, holding a blush that would make him look humiliating. He looked up at the window and laughed quietly, looking back at Blaze and speaking. ''Same for me...at first..I thought the pony I would take care of..and the pony that would understand me, would be Minath. But, rather not. It's you who understands me..'' He said quietly in a loving voice, smiling as his ears lowered with slight embarresment. ---(Spelled it wrong..o.o)

@

Blaze felt her heart jump as she felt tears starting to well up in her eyes her ears leaned back as she brushed some of her mane away lowering the beer with her magic. "Th...that's so sweet of you Shock noponies ever said something so nice to me." Blaze couldn't hold the tears back, the last pony she had gone out with only pretended to like her. Blaze stood up and moved to Shock before nuzzling up against him and walking towards the grass using her magic to move a blanket onto the grass under an umbrella. "Would you wanna lay in the shade with me for a bit? It's starting to get a little to hot in the sun." Blaze sniffled waiting for Shocks response.

He noticed her pull back as he shifted his hooves. As she leaned forward and nuzzled him, his eyes widened. His hooves stiffened as she got up and walked over to the grass. He stepped off the chair and trotted over to her and the umbrella, laying down beside her. ''Sure. You ok Blaze?'' He asked, noticing the trace of tears in her eyes. He leaned his head against hers in comfort.

@

Blaze felt safe and her heart was evidence of that as it beat like a hammer in her chest with Shock resting his head against hers. "Its just my last coltfriend he used me to not only help him get better grades in school but also left me for one of my best friends." She sniffled a little more hating herself when she let a little whimper escape. "Ever since he left me to walk home in the rain I've been vary wary of falling in love again but with you it seems different Shock." Blaze moved into more of an angle and rested her hooves on top of Shocks while still letting him lean his head against hers. "With you I feel safe with you like I can really let my feelings out...normally I just joke about things that bother me." Blaze loved the way things were it seemed like nothing else in the world mattered except for this moment.

Blizzardshock sighed. He had heard one of these aweful stories before, and never knew why they do it. He leaned his head closer and smiled warmly. ''Well...I'm sorry..though I would never do that. I'm not one of those stallions..'' He said lightly, shifting his hooves. As he leaned closer, he glanced at the bandana, eyes narrowing. He smiled again and took his cyan eyes off of the red bandana.

@

Blaze felt so much comfort with Shock next to her it didn't seem real. She felt that she could let out anything about herself and he wouldn't care. "Shock you wanna see a little magic?" Blaze didn't normally show off her magic but in this case she felt like it was right to show how much her heart was burning with emotion. She concentrated the orangish red glow on her horn as she conjured up some fire making it into symbols and other numbers and shapes. She then stretched the flame into one long strand and made a heart shape right in front of both of them before she released it letting it turn to smoke. "I didn't know how to say this Shock but I think I'm well...in love." Blaze blushed deeply.

He knew what she wanted to say, and he smiled as amusment filled him. He looked at the heart, eyes shining as it reflected of his cyan eyes. As it faded, it knew he was going to say something embaressing, but let it out. ''Well..I am too...'' He said quietly, heart beating quickly. ''With you.'' His eyes narrowed as he waited for the mares response. He shifted his hooves and smiled, ears flattening with embaresment.

@

Blaze felt her heart almost literally stop when she heard Shock return the same feelings she had for him. Her ears perked up and her tail swayed a little in excitement but she didn't know how to respond to that it had been so long since she felt this way. Oh what should I say oohhh hayseeds this isn't good I don't wanna make him wait for an answer. Blaze thought to herself and she did the only thing that felt right to her. She used one of her hooves placing it gently under Shocks chin, looking him in the eyes she leaned in and kissed him. This wasn't intended to be a friendly kiss from her for all the sweet things he said to her. No this kiss was right on his lips she wanted to show how much she had fallen for him in such a short time hoping that he would return the gesture.

Edited by storm-fire

His eyes narrowed. He felt himself stiffen, and his eyes grew wide. However, he knew this feeling flowing through him was a good one, and he didn't resist. After 3 seconds, he pulled and and accidently let his cheeks burn read. He flattened his ears and waited..thinking of what to say. Ofcourse, this has came expected, so he didn't know what to say. Should I say I love her?!? He paniced in his mind, shifting his hooves quickly. (Short.)

@

Blaze felt Shock pull away from the kiss and her ears flattened when he didn't say or do anything. She started fumbling with her hooves as she got up. "I...I'm sorry Shock I shouldn't have pushed myself on you like that." Blaze had a few tears in her eyes feeling like a complete idiot for doing what she did. You're such an idiot Blaze why would you do that so suddenly? Blaze turned her head she didn't know what to do or say at this point. She wasn't sure why he couldn't say or do anything all she could do was wait and hope something happened.

Edited by storm-fire

He huffed. He just pulled back because he thought it was enough, not because he was surprised. He put his hoof on her shoulder, smiling warmly. ''Hey, I pulled back so we didn't do it forever.'' Amusment filled him. He smiled and leaned his head on hers, wing wrapping around her in comfort.

@

Blaze shook her head regaining her composure and smiled back at Shock "I'm sorry Shock I'm just a silly little mare when it comes to relationships. Still I should've known what you meant by it I'm sorry I hope I didn't offend you." Blaze could feel the softness of his feathers. It was like he had her wrapped in a cloud that could keep her warm forever and that they could float on. Blaze nuzzled against Shock, this was probably the best party she'd ever go to. The only issue she had was that she still was wondering what was taking Minath so long upstairs in the guest room with those two other ponies.

(lol sorry bout how I did that last one. I wasn't sure how to go with it cause the way it was worded made it seem it went both ways to me)

Edited by storm-fire

@, @@Nightfall,

Minath looked between both ponies, and was unsure how her words would just come out. Most likely clumsily and awkwardly.

"I figured the choice was obvious... no offence... but really."

Minath's eyes darted between each pony, knowing one of them will be hurt and the other happy.

"My choice is...."

Minath stared at her lap and her answer barely a whisper.

"Rambler"

Minath looked up to gauge their reactions.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Nightfall,

Minath looked between both ponies, and was unsure how her words would just come out. Most likely clumsily and awkwardly.

Minath's eyes darted between each pony, knowing one of them will be hurt and the other happy.

"My choice is...."

"Rambler"

(Holy $#!%, you actually responded. I'd given up on you responding before the end of the week. Oh, and like I said before, I knew this was how it would play out. Well, I was pretty sure, at any rate.)

Rambler let out a sigh of relief. Those few minutes had been one of the most nerve wracking experiences of his life. He smiled and then turned to Nightfall.

"Well, sorry Pretty Boy. On the bright side, I doubt you'll have much trouble finding somepony else. Mares dig Alicorns."

He walked over to Minath and embraced her happily.

@,

Minath was taken aback. There must be an exeption for the 'mares love alicorns' rule, because Minath preffered Earth Ponies.

Though Minath had her reservations about Rambler, she decided to not think with her head  for once and returned Rambler's embrace.

There must be an exeption for the 'mares love alicorns' rule, because Minath preffered Earth Ponies.

(I kind of figured you would say something like that.)

Rambler's heart soared as he simply enjoyed her loving embrace, wishing it would last forever. Eventually it had to end though, and Rambler reluctantly ended it after a while.

"Minath... I, I'm just so glad that you chose me. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't. I've never met another mare like you before, and to lose you so soon would have been more than I could bare."

@,

Minath smiled, but couldn't help but feel bad for Nightfall...

"I'm glad I chose you too, as long as you feel you can accept me and all my weirdness." Minath laughed, remembering that earlier she said 'dinosaurs are sexy!'. She hoped Rambler also wouldn't mind she could never really leave Canterlot, only for a couple days at a time every few months. Her work had always come first and Minath didn't see hoe anything could change that.

@,

"Of course", Rambler said, laughing,"I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Well anyway, now that that's settled, what do we do now? I think your guests might be starting to wonder why you've been gone so long, but of course I certainly wouldn't mind having you all to myself a little longer."

@,

Minath laughed and playfully shoved Rambler.

"Come on you dork, I am the co-host of this party. Scootch your flank!" Minath said playfully, wondering if she was, I don't know, doing things right. She never really had been in a relationship-like situation. How the buck did anypony do this?

@,

Rambler sighed and laughed. He had expected that.

"Alright, I was pretty sure you would say something like that. It was worth a try, though. So are we going to go down... together? Or should we just try to stay separate for the rest of the party? I mean, I'd certainly rather stay with you, but I don't know if that might be awkward for everyone else."

@,

"Tell you what, we go down together and mingle together for a tiddle bit (tad+alittle bit) then separate, then move together, and repeat this cycle until the party's over. I'm a freaking genuis" Minath added the last part as a joke, but she really did think it was a good idea.

@,

Rambler laughed.

"Yeah, you certainly are. That sounds like the best possible way to handle it. I guess we'd better go ahead and get back to the party, then, huh?"

Rambler turned and headed for the door. He was going back out to the party, but this time it was different. He would be with Minath, and not just as a friend. It was going to a good time.

@, @@Nightfall,

"My choice is...."

"Rambler"

Nightfall threw his hooves up, and walked out immediately. He figured this would happen, but it didn't really feel right to him. Nightfall felt like something was off about Rambler. He sighed, walking downstairs and seeing Blaze talking to that other pony... Blizzard or something. He sat down on a couch heavily.

Blizzardshock smiled. This was a moment he would never forget. He finally heard talking from the window as he lifted his head to stare up at the room. He nudged Blaze. ''Think Minath picked her stallion yet?'' He laughed quietly, shuffling his hooves to a better position as his wing still wrapped around Blaze.

(Sorry, such short posts.)

Edited by .:Happy Terrors:.