Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

@

Blaze moved into a better position as she looked up at the window listening and hearing mumbled voices. One was defiantly Minath's and she couldn't help but giggle at the thought of seeing her try to get this sorted out. "I hope she did she's kept us in suspense long enough I would love to see who she picked. Besides I want her to see the Stallion that I fell in love with." Blaze's cheeks turned crimson as she nuzzled Shock and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. She was so excited for Minath finding that special somepony at her own party. Blaze shifted the rest of her body so it was now up against Shock she loved this Stallion.

He smiled, blushing slightly. He looked over at the door to the house, seeing Nightfall. He laughed quietly, lifting his hoof over his mouth. ''I think I know who she picked...'' He whispered in Blaze's ear, wing still rested over the mare. ''I think It's Nightfall. quite surprising, since he is a alicorn.'' He said quietly, still looking at the slide door. ''I guess she picked the other stallion...Rambler wasn't it?'' He asked, looking down at Blaze who was leaning against him in a loving way.

@,

"Come on, let's go downstairs." Minath said and then playfully nibbled on Rambler's ear. "I'm pretty sure I see Blaze and Shock attatched to each other which means this party is currently running itself."

Minath walked out of the guest room and stretched her wings. She was glad she took off tonight.

@,

"Well, that's good. I guess love is in the air tonight. Or it might just be the alcohol", he said jokingly.

Rambler smiled as she nibbled at his ear, and in return playfully nuzzled at her neck. He walked out of the room side by side with her, proud and overjoyed to be with this incredible mare.

@,

Minath laughed, pretty sure it was the alchohol.

Minath and Rambler walked down the stairs together, Minath in front of Rambler because the stairs were narrow. When Minath and Rambler reached the 1st floor, Minath whispered to Rambler "Okay, we are officially in public eye. What now?"

@,

Rambler blushed a little and whispered back, "Well, there's no point in hiding that we're together now. I think most everypony else has probably figured out what was going on upstairs by now. Not much point in announcing it either, so I guess we just act natural. Anyway, there's one thing I know for sure: I'm not nearly drunk enough."

With that, Rambler grinned and pulled out his flask, taking a deep swig. 

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

(edited)

@,

@,

@,

Minath couldn't second that anymore. She walked to the drink table and made her favorite drink, rum and cherry coke.

Minath decided the natural thing to do would be go talk to Blaze. Signaling Rambler to come along, she sat down next to Blaze and Shock. What a strange couple... but hey, less strange than an alicorn and an earth pony.

Edited by Minath Watcher

but hey, less strange than an alicorn and an earth pony

(Now that's just racist)

Rambler saw Minath beckoning and followed her over to where Blaze and Shock were sitting. Indeed, it seemed like they were together as well, now. He wondered how that had happened. He sat down next to Minath and nodded in greeting at the other two.

@, @, @

Blaze saw the two ponies sit down next to her and Shock excited to see Minath with Rambler but also a bit surprised. She for sure wouldn't have expected Minath to pick him but hey if it made her feel happy that's all that mattered. Blaze looked over and chuckled "Well Minath we were all wondering if you were ever coming out of that room. But I think you chose very well he's quite the catch... like Shock here is." Blaze felt her cheeks redden as she nuzzled against Shock before playfully nibbling on his ear. She could see the look of wonder as to how they got together. "I bet you're wondering about how we got together aren't you." Blaze giggled.

Edited by storm-fire

Nightfall noticed Rambler and Minath happy together. He sighed, knowing that at least they were happy. He could have anything against that. He got up and walked over to the drink table, grabbing a Coke. He went back to where he was before and sat down.

@,

"Actually, yes. I thought I was the only pony that could get him out of his shell." Minath laughed, but was genuinly curious. She took another drink of her rum and coke and faced directly to Blaze, assuming she was going to tell the story. This 'ought to be interesting...

@, @

Blaze blushed a deep crimson seeing Minath stare at her with anticipation wanting to hear her story. "Oh...well it's nothing...it's really embarrassing...really." When Blaze noticed that Minath hadn't broken her gaze she gave a awkward chuckle and then sighed. "Well I was by the pool drinking and well...a little drunk. Anyway I got up and fell in and I'm not that good of a swimmer and being drunk didn't help. That's when Shock here saved me from drowning and well...we just sort of hit it off." Blaze blushed looking at Shock and nuzzling under his chin.

"I bet you're wondering about how we got together aren't you."

@

Rambler took another swig from his flask and grinned.

"Wait, wait, let me guess... it involves booze, doesn't it?"

Rambler laughed, and took yet another swig. He was starting to get pretty smashed by now. 

"But anyway, how did the two of you end up getting together?

Blizzardshock looked at Minath and smiled warmly, turning to Blaze and smiling with delight as she nuzzled him. ''And thats why I don't drink to much.'' He said jokingly, nuzzling her back. His wing wrapped around her came back tucked into his side as the two couples approached. ''And yes, it seemed like you would be up their forever.'' He laughed silently.

@,

Minath held back a chuckle when she heard Blaze fell into the pool. It was actually kndof ironic. A fire pony falling into water.

"I have a question for all of you," adressing Blaze, Shock, and Rambler. "Why do people act so surprised when they interact with me?" Minath never really figured it out, despite her constant observations.

"I mean, it's not like I walk around going 'hey, look, I'm an idiot alicorn!' But even still than everypony gives me some kind of special treatment, or act all strange around me." Minath was honestly confused. She wasn't even that charismatic and yet ponies of all types clung to her.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Minath held back a chuckle when she heard Blaze fell into the pool. It was actually kndof ironic. A fire pony falling into water.

"I have a question for all of you," adressing Blaze, Shock, and Rambler. "Why do people act so surprised when they interact with me?" Minath never really figured it out, despite her constant observations.

"I mean, it's not like I walk around going 'hey, look, I'm an idiot alicorn!' But even still than everypony gives me some kind of special treatment, or act all strange around me." Minath was honestly confused. She wasn't even that charismatic and yet ponies of all types clung to her.

Nightfall had been a little annoyed with the discussion, and had thought about leaving the party, but he heard Minath, and spoke up, before he could stop himself.

"It's because of the rarity of alicorns, Minath. Because we're rare, we're different."

He got up and walked over to the group.

Blizzardshock laughed pathecticly. He sat up once Nightfall had came over. ''Well first, exactly what Nightfall had said, Alicorns are rare. Second, It's because of your patience and personality...if you didn't say you were a idiot. And third, I don't like to lie, but the truth is because of a mares good looks.'' He shrugged. ''I thought Blaze's personality was cute, and thats when I wanted to be with her. Good looks don't really...snap on me. A mare could be as pretty as Blaze, but her personality could be terrible. So there is some information for you, Minath.''

He huffed, laying back down beside Blaze and wrapping his wing around her in comfort, waiting for a response from the alicorn.

(Such. A. Pathectic. Post. Dx)

• Brohoof 1

@,

"I just act that way because your beautiful, and honestly I was quite taken with you from the moment we met. I could care less about you being an Alicorn."

Nightfall had been a little annoyed with the discussion, and had thought about leaving the party, but he heard Minath, and spoke up, before he could stop himself.

"It's because of the rarity of alicorns, Minath. Because we're rare, we're different."

He got up and walked over to the group.

"Although, I will admit that Pretty Boy here makes a pretty good point. When there are so few of you, it's only natural for people to be surprised and perhaps uncomfortable in your presence."

Edited by Alex-Kennedy
  • Brohoof 1

@, @, @@Nightfall,

( Ohh nooooow everypony posts :/ )

"So what if I'm rare? I don't have proper charismatic skills. And that doesn't explain why everypony clings to me. I'm not Celestia, or Luna, or even that idiot dame Cadence. I'm... me. Normal." Minath said. Even if she was a marvel for being rare, it's not like most ponies even knew about her.

• Brohoof 1

( Ohh nooooow everypony posts :/ )

(Sorry, I've been very busy with other RPs)

"I understand that you see yourself as normal, and that's probably a good thing. But you have to understand that being an Alicorn gives you a certain mystique and people are drawn to the power you have. Besides, just the fact that you have something in common with the princesses is enough for some ponies." 

@,

"Okay, enough mystical-magical stuff. I am getting another drink." Minath rattled her empty cup to prove the point. Whenever she got drunk she always questioned the universe and the interworkings of the mind. Yep, defenetly needed another drink.

Minath rammed her head onto the door, realizing she forgot to open it. Smooth move.

She opened the door with magic and poored herself some more rum and cherry coke.

@,

Rambler watched Minath's swaying flank as she walked away. Yeah, he was definitely one lucky stallion. He took another drink from his glass. If everyone else was going to get drunk, he still had catching up to do. Heck, he could still walk in a straight line pretty well. He'd have to fix that.

@,

"Okay, enough mystical-magical stuff. I am getting another drink." Minath rattled her empty cup to prove the point. Whenever she got drunk she always questioned the universe and the interworkings of the mind. Yep, defenetly needed another drink.

Minath rammed her head onto the door, realizing she forgot to open it. Smooth move.

She opened the door with magic and poored herself some more rum and cherry coke.

@,

Rambler watched Minath's swaying flank as she walked away. Yeah, he was definitely one lucky stallion. He took another drink from his glass. If everyone else was going to get drunk, he still had catching up to do. Heck, he could still walk in a straight line pretty well. He'd have to fix that.

Nightfall noticed Rambler.

"Classy," he said as he walked off to talk to Minath alone.

"Hey. Not to sound jealous, but are you sure you made the right choice..? Because I honestly don't trust Rambler. And- and I'm worried for you... because of Rambler."

He did look a bit worried.

@@Nightfall,

"I have my reservations. I still hold all that I hold dear, well, held dear. I'm still me. I'm just... me+one. And the l-word is still evil." Minath told Nightfall. She trusted Nightfall. He was a nice stallion.

"Any anway, it's not like he's going to stay the night. I just want to see where things go."

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

"I have my reservations. I still hold all that I hold dear, well, held dear. I'm still me. I'm just... me+one. And the l-word is still evil." Minath told Nightfall. She trusted Nightfall. He was a nice stallion.

"Any anway, it's not like he's going to stay the night. I just want to see where things go."

"And if things go wrong?"

He didn't get any closer for fear of upsetting her and Rambler. In fact he backed up a little bit.

"If anything happens... If anything happens, I'm here to help. Just remember that, ok?"

He moved back even further.

"I'm honestly worried for you..."